Failed driver's license >12 times

>failed driver's license >12 times
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LW4g5KtaSLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you live in America and you've failed a normal drivers test ONCE kill yourself IMMEDIATELY.

The idea is that you are supposed to get lessons before you sit the test, not use the test as a lesson, retard.

You ought to literally kill yourself

Europe.
The stress just gets better of me every time, the fact the instructor was pretty much driving for me and not letting me learn by myself doesn't help me either.

>tfw american
>tfw I swerved almost off the road and ran over 5 dogs during my driving test and almost killed someone
>passed

test or behind the wheel?

change instructor user, i went through 4

I fucked up the test first time by 4 points, passed on second time.

But the actual driving part is fucking killing me. I wasted so much money I might as well not bother anymore.
I don't really need to drive right now as everything is close, but if I ever find a job that's not within walking distance or move somewhere else, I'm in deep shit.

Except you can't shoot yourself, because noguns.
Jump off the tallest building you can, naked and masturbating. See if you can come before you hit the ground.

>this is the extent of our driving test outside of the road test
>mfwnf because shitloads of people who really shouldn't have licenses are approved as road worthy and totally deserving of a license

>lady ran out of bus and jumped in front of my car
>passed

>never took drivers ed
>never drove a car on the road before
>only failed because I went "too fast"

kek

>mfw passed my tests
>with zero errors
>the first time

>Ohio driving test
youtu.be/LW4g5KtaSLE

yep, the peopl of ohio SUCK at driving, stay FAR away from columbus if you dont want to die in an accident, they DO NOT pay attention

i spent 4 months in the state and personally witnessed 3 major accidents

I work in Columbus, there's a major accident on the highway at least once a week.

I live in cleveland, cant go on the east side unless you really want to die

>east side suburbs are more dangerous for drivers as the east side ghetto

worst drivers in the city, but not it's not like anybody else here is much better

i commute to boston everyday now and its nothing compared to that, and i drive through the ghetto.
i never want to go back and would never put my motorcycle on the road there, stay safe user

people give bostonians reps for shit drivers but its not true, we're just aggressive and know how to fit into small spaces and drive fast, theres a few accidents everyday but they are usually minor and cleared quickly

in comparison there are multiple severe accidents in cleveland's east side suburbs a week

>friends tell me they ran red lights
>they pass
>I pull up too far past a stop sign I can see far enough
>I fail

Need about 30 paid hours with my instructor and 3 exams, test first try (you have to be a bit retarded to fail imho)
>mfw my instructor step lightly in his gas pedal durning my exam because i drive slow as fuck

3 month with my driver license and i still stalls my car nearly every time i use it, i think i hate manuals.

Did you struggle in school by chance?

I lost my license for 6 months when I was young. Super speeder doing 130 in a 70 lol. It was a lambo so eat a dick.

I had to take a driving test to get my license back. Show up in a 5 series, 100% on written test, obvious technical mastery over the vehicle, drive it flawlessly. Failed test.

Bitch didn't like that I drove with one hand on the wheel and other on the stick. Wanted me at 10 and 2 like a bitch made faggot. I didn't exaggerate my movements when checking mirrors since I'm not a retard and have them set up proper so I only move my eyes and not my head.

Laughed in her fat face and called her a cunt. Came back next day and drove like a lame. Passed.

Also you are gay.

>Passed first time

Get gud, bro.

>Europe

This means nothing. You can get a driver's license easily in Poland or take ages and spend a shit ton of cash getting nowhere in France. Europe isn't a country yet. Which country in Europe are you from?

i failed the written 4 times and the driving test once i thought i was bad

What?

Oh Jesus my driving test.

>3 lane road
>drive in right-most lane like a good goy
>going at exactly the speed limit like a good goy
>"turn left at the next intersection"
>traffic going normal speed passing me
>more traffic passing me
>intersection draws closer
>still no chance to move lanes the way I've learned
>see gap in traffic
>downshift
>punch it and cross all 3 lanes in one maneuver and make it into the turning lane just in time
>instructor starts babbling something about taking too long to switch lanes
At this point I was sure I had failed.
>cut him right the fuck off because I was pissed so much
>"WELL, SHOULD'VE MADE UP YOUR MIND EARLIER ABOUT WHERE YOU WANT TO GO THEN"
>"das it, head back"
>passed BECAUSE of my unorthodox maneuver AND being a cheeky cunt
>"Son, you're obviously comfortable behind the wheel, safe travels"

so I hate to be the one to break it to you, but maybe driving just isn't your thing user, there's no shame in riding the bus.. well, maybe there's a little shame in it, but not too much really.

>You can get a driver's license easily in Poland
As far as I know, Poland has the highest driving test failure rate for first time takers out of the whole EU.

t.polandfag

Lol, some people will respect you for standing up for yourself and talking back while other people take offense to it. You got lucky I guess.

>You got lucky I guess.
Yes. My mate failed his test at the exact same intersection for not being in the right- most lane.

Why lie on the internet? What do you get out of it?

>Only got my license when I got a male instructor

Anyone else go through this?

Koji si ti kralj

>live in SC
>unless you're black you fail the first time guaranteed (niggers make up 70% of the DMV's here) or if you're white and took like 911 driving school who basically give it to you if you pay their fee

anyway

>take driving test first time
>pass first 3 parts with ease
>gotthisshitlockedup.jpg
>parallel parking
>EZPZ
>have to park in-between two standing 10ft wooden pallets
>using friends jeep compass cause parents cars are massive (minivan and 8ft bed f-150)
>not used to driving with hitch
>back up and hear the hitch tap the wood
>not loud or anything, didn't even feel it in the car
>fat negress asks if my hitch just hit the pallet
>before I can even say anything she tells me I did damage to the vehicle and I failed
>come back in two weeks
>take test again
>literally turned on to the wrong side of the road because some dumb nigger in a crown vic spun out right in front of me (it was raining)
>"fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck I failed"
>continue test
>parallel park my mom's massive ass minivan perfectly
>"Alright congrats you passed"
>mfw

Gotta love South Carolina though, no emissions testing or inspections
I can literally drive a car with the entire bottom rusted through as long as it moves

You should probably take the bus. Safer for all parties

Why are you here?

I live in Beaufort, the DMV is a conglomerate of jiggaboos that dont even work....