/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>kill me edition

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:
>Faggots and Meth
youtube.com/watch?v=ujrsYp6vHXQ

>Prelewd failure
youtube.com/watch?v=UbsuE5Hta5w

>Not the same prelewd from 2nd vid
youtube.com/watch?v=Bh4GnbMxpTg

>Prelewd's cousin at burgerking
youtube.com/watch?v=pTpTxGyVUJc

>The same prelude from first 2 vids finally starting and revving while the engine is cold REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=uqDrp8SxnG4

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/5602004309.html
orlando.craigslist.org/cto/5528047260.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/5602004309.html
>0-60 in 3 seconds

>>The same prelude from *2nd vid* finally starting and revving while the engine is cold REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I always fuck something up in the OP tbqh

That's not surprising if it was at high boost and a good build. I really doubt that would pass emissions to be registered legally unless he has a defouler and the person checking it is stupid enough to pass it with the exhaust exiting in the fucking front of the car.

>Faggots and Meth
The fuck does this have to do with Honda?

>autotragic 5th gen Lude

Why

ITT we list Corey trip tags in hopes everyone filters them >
>I'm the Sol owner.
>I only compare it to the MX5 when people say "why didn't you by the MX5?"
>Looks girly, slower, soft-top blar blar I said this in the last thread.
>But I don't compare it, if I wanted an MX5 I could go out and buy one tomorow and afford to run three cars. The only thing the Mx has is that it's RWD.
>
>lol

>what is that
A trip fag who acts like Corey and may be him
They never are useful or give good advice
Irrational hatred towards some aspect of cars (ergo. FWD)
Unprompted attacks on people
I'll start

dipstick
PepsiFag
Justab18

The mx5 is dohc while del sol is sohc
Mx5 chassis is built better
Mx5 is rwd, superior platform
Mx5 is lighter

Pepsifag is a nig trucker in the truckerfag threads

not every video in the OP has to be Honda related you summerfag

Hi corey.

There's a lot of false flagging going on here.

Again I am the Sol owner, never been a trip fag.
I fail to see your point?

I didn't hate on anyone.
I do no know this Corey meme you are on about.
The Sol is DOHC
I admitted the chassis is built better, RWD is a matter of preference, as I do not race I see or feel no need for it.
MX5 is lighter yes, but the Vti and Sir has an extra 10bhp on any MX5 released to this day... even the 2Li model.

Get a grip kid.
Also I do offer advice where I can, and as said I do not hate on any cars. I just explained why I prefer the Sol over the MX5.

We just do obd2 scans. No lights, all things active, PASS!

But a Civic doing 0-60 MPH in 3 seconds? A little out there....

>i do not race
why the fuck do you even care what car you own at that point

What's with the fucking hostility?
There are many fucking types or racing, races, classes, go fuck yourself.
Give me one advantage of a RWD on a DD.
Sols do not come in RWD as you well know, so what's this argument even about?

>RWD on a DD
Fun
you can use your DD to compete.

It's a piece of fucking garbage, and your car looks like trash. Not del so in general, your rices out version of it. Fuck you and everything you stand for, ff can't drift

>alphonse last night
>Corey today

Bruh

Fun?
I have driven MX5's and their lack of power is not fun. The lack of noise is not fun. The driving without due care and attention is not fun when you get pulled for driffing. The lack of security from a rag top is not fun, the extra £9000 for the hard top convertible is not fun. The added weight in the hardtop is not fun.
I'de sooner go around a corner fast and in control rather than slowly and sideways on a road.
At no point have I said MX5 are shit or bad cars, i've just put my point of view as why I do not like them.

It's Champion white and I could not find a metal bonnet. We have different views on what is rice rice

Corey has taken up several trips, filter them.
Why does he have to ruin the comfy threads?

Need to take my car in to smog (2002 civic si)

How the fuck do I set the readiness monitor? I've driven over 100 miles in 2 days and it still says it's not ready

I drove all around the city, freeway, and toe-gay

I'm in the CHI too man. I've experienced a handful of quick civics. One of my coworkers from my previous work had 2 EF's. One with a D16 400hp and a B18 with 500hp. I think he did 10 and 9 seconds respectively.

QUICK /hg/ where can I find a honda cb125e in america? Every site I've found is australian and my local honda dealership has never heard of it.

There's some trips who like to shitpost but the shitposting style is almost like Corey posting. Justab18 is actually a cool guy, he just pointed out that one integra had mismatching panels. He also has a dragster civic with a boosted b18. Pepsifag is just a bitter person and assshole IRL, dipstick? Never heard of him. Some new summer trip trying to be relevant by shitposting but Corey style posting.

>del sol hate
plz no they're super fun cars I miss mine greatly
yes hello d5 here c:

They're only sold in kangaroo land
Best thing to do is import one. Don't ask me how though

>Readiness monitor
Wat

is it bad that a (mint) first gen CRX is my dream car? It's so hard to find them in the midwest and they look so good

Did you get another car yet m8?

I have a lot of different dream cars and different types. But when it comes to older Honda's mine would be a 4th gen Civic Si.

I still have my daily, a toyota rav4. I also have a motorcycle now, see pic. sadly there are no hondas in my near future since I am too stubborn to get a job and want to remain neet as long as possible.

Any pics of ef civic front end on ek hatch

You met pepsifag IRL?
How awful, story time?

Whatever happened to the good trips on Veeky Forums anyway? I feel like all we have is now.

I'm mostly just taking the piss out of B18

Got that trim all done.
> before

> after

No more ugly gaps. Fits like a glove.

Who's paying for your rav4 and Yamaha then? Is it even under your name?

No but he has posted before he's just a bitter asshole who doesn't give a shit. Other lads in Miami have met him in the Veeky Forums meets and they've confirmed it too.
Alphonse claims he created Corey as a shitposting character.

I had the rav4 back when I still had a job, it's paid off and it's in my name and stuff. I don't pay my own insurance except for the bike which is cheap as dirt. someone rearended my rav4 and I pocketed the insurance money from it and spent 1/3 of it on the bike. trying to find a cute bf to move in with now or someone who will let me live with them in exchange for cooking/cleaning/fucking/etc to further reduce my cost of living.

Corey is a real person, he was at the Miami meet

Are you homosex?

mtf transgirl so yes kind of

Source? Tried looking in 4plebs didn't find any evidence

You guys know a way to remove the seal from the tranny? Gonna replace my and not going to buy one tool for a one time use.

>>I decided to name my car Whitey.

>>It felt appropriate.

>DAS RAISSIS

That's okay, I'm also white.

Be a good goyim and buy the tool. One time use tools aren't unheard of.

>automatic, 4 cylinder, accord sedan named whitey
You seem boring when it comes to cars tbqh

I actually don't have an interest in naming cars (I'm humoring people who complain about my car not having a name), but I got an automatic for the jobs I have.

If I ever get second Accord, it'll be a manual V6.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Well if that's the case you're excused
My cars black should I name it nigger? Although I don't beat it often.

Name it whatever you want, I'm just being a smartass.

Bought a 2001 civic about a week ago, transmission gave up on me three days later. I hate my life

That's what you get for getting the worst gen of the Civic.

Why did America never get 5 door hatches of civics and integras
I want to be /stiff/ shingu told me sedans are stiffest so 5 door are stiffer

pics of my new preludes for the collage. Red is a 1990 SR, Blue is a 1989 2.0S.

Was it auto?

Honda always liked Europe more than America.

and proof for the collage senpai. I ran out of bread so I had to use broccoli

Still need proof pics for both fahgot. You can have both in the pic and they both have bread on hood so you can kill two birds with 1 stone.

>TFW

>T
>F
>W

Posting so maybe someone here can buy it
orlando.craigslist.org/cto/5528047260.html

how expensive is it to tune and mod a civic? Assume base model because
>America

You and I need to have a beer together sometime damn son

That's pretty good

>$1k

If it's over 70 degrees Fahrenheit it's too hot imo
>tfw it's 85 outside

It's 80 here. Ready for the sun to go down so I can stop sweating on delivery. Usually hotter though.

how are you gonna get your a/c fixed?
I think I might bring mine to a side shop to get it diagnosed. Probably needs a new compressor or hoses/lines since it has a major Freon leak

>being on someones shitlist
how did I asspain you user? please provide screens. they're tasty.

send it over here, it's barely 60...

I'd advise that you take it to someone who has the right tools to deal with it, i ended out kinking a line and having it all explode over my face cuz i didn't have a clue

can 5thgens join or it pop up headlight club?

tfw might sell my Del Sol that I've only had for a year
tfw you almost want to just buy a fucking bus pass to not deal with cars

is it rice
what do you call this

I bought the car with only a compressor bolted to the engine. I found the rest of the system on Facebook but it's from an R12 Civic. I'll see how it goes. Hopefully nothing too complex. I can always ask my uncle to install it.

Dry heat>wet heat. It was dry today. Stop whining like a nigger.

don't turn into a normie user

yes that's fucking rice

I'm just saying

How is it rice? It's not rice, its honor.

holy shit hopefully I link this right

If you think that's not rice fuck outta here riceboi make a rice general or some shit

I'm just sick of all this money I keep pumping into it. I have no idea what to do at this point desu

maintenance too expensive?

uh
a base model EK Civic

>tfw so far removed from mr honda death

As much as I see these on the road I'm really surprised I've never seen these ugly tail lights before.

More like the cost to keep the fucker moving. It's sad because I'm actually starting to hate her and regret ever buying her

why what's wrong with it?

gross

I feel you pain when my '90 Accord started developing more problems.

I've owned it for over 2 years and spent thousands of dollars on repairs that was not worth doing.

As I was saving money up to get the repairs done, I realized that I had enough money (and a good credit score) to make a downpayment on a newer car.

I took the car to the Honda dealership, test drove Whitey, they took my car for $500 (I figured it was only worth $200 because of its history and problems it had), and 4 hours later, I drove off with my new 2005 Accord.

Car payment is $174/month for 48 months and insurance is $191.

I live in Atlanta, Georgia, btw.

I took her in a few weeks ago because she was making a sound under engine deceleration and I was told that there is this pin or bushing, I don't remember, in the transmission known across cars to make this sound and to replace it he has to take the whole transmission apart and so forth. He also told me it may go away because he has had it on his own cars where it has gone away however the past three days have been nice 75F out and it does it no matter my style of driving and when I turn the heat on no matter the level it stops right there and then. I know for a fact if I get this fixed there is no way in hell it's going to be cheap so my dilemma is should I sell her and then try to find a 'more' reliable car or fix her and then have more shit happen in 3 days time because fuck me right?
But see I'm only 21 and working a 11$ hour job living in my parent's home. I'm not about to fucking take loans out for a car and so it comes down to oh better go buy another car that's going to shit out on me two days later

Yeah, I'm 26 making $2,500/month from the two jobs I have; I've been building credit for two years.

I honestly recommend anybody who wants to build credit to not get a fucking credit card as your first move.

Co-sign a loan with someone close to you, that has a good credit history and pay the monthly car payments on time, then get a credit card once the loan is paid off; keep your spending under control, and balance(s) low, and by the time you've reached your 10th year of credit, you'll be able to finance any new or used car with the lowest interest rates.

24 FUCKING DAYS SINCE I ORDERED MY GOD DAMN MAGNAFUEL PUMP AND HOLY SHIT ITS FINALLY ON ITS WAY. IM SO PISSED OFF AND HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME. FUCK ME.

Why not keep it as a project/learning tool? If you have a car you dont give a shit about you could take it apart yourself buying the required tools now and then and learn a lot and maybe fix it too
are they not illegal for blocking portion of the light? or am i making shit up?

>blocking portion of the light
wat? It's a hole new housing

Except I need a car to get places. And currently only have 1k$ on me. I plan on taking classes at my college but yeah I'm not sure exactly how to go about this. I can call later in the week for a price on the fix but I know it's going to be more then I have/want to spend

oh thats even more gross i thought it was a sticker

I meant if you get a new car.

A credit card is a real easy way to build credit though. You can get a student card with a low limit without much work. Then just use it to buy small day-to-day stuff and you can slowly build a history.

A loan is a much bigger thing that not everyone wants right away, and having someone co-sign actually reduces the positive impact the loan has on your score.

>10th year of credit
Doesn't take anywhere near that long either.

credit is such a scam, fuck credit

I feel like I'd have to sell my Del Sol to even get something that will last me longer then a year let alone something that won't be fucking broke every other month.I also can't decided if I want to go Miata or V8 muscle car if I wear to get a new car

Credit is important if you ever want a house. Lenders need to know if you'll pay the money back.

Also, credit cards a great way to get free stuff if you pay the balance off on time. I've never spent a dime on interest, but my credit card company has bought me plenty of things with Amazon points and cash back.

>buy a house
Like I said, credit is such a scam, fuck off.

>last me longer then a year
>decided if I want to go Miata or V8 muscle car

Not to be a downer but if you need a car for commuting and might not be able to afford repairs why not something that's mechanically sound than an enthusiast car that is likely to go wrong often and have pricy repairs

>real estate is a scam

I thought Miatas were reliable. But yeah I guess I just have to suck it up and suck life's dick some more. What is even known for being mechanically sound because I've been looking at that picture in the pinned thread but non of them seem like they'd be sound but what do I know

>i thought Miatas were reliable
lel