Tell me biz what do you want?

Tell me biz what do you want?

>Passive income?
>Money in the bank?
>Fancy cars?

What do you want biz?

-passive income

-lots of spare time to devote to my waifus

want to make enough money to support my wife and 3 kids...

I want a medium to high level passive income for my wife i a just want to own a scrap yard.

Yes redneck.

100% better just to embrace your 4x4 lawnmower hobby then fight it and be a normie faggot.

>create a powerful company
>buy my own third world country

-Freedom
-Peace of mind
-a legacy

I want to have enough passive income that can supplement anything I can't provide for myself on my future homestead. So maybe like 2k a motnh

Nothing, already inherited cash to live for generations from my pops kek

enough money to be able to travel the world on a budget with no need to work, somenthing like 2 years by roads/flying, 1 year sailing, using only dividends

then later settle down in a small town, marry a nice girl and have some 3 kids, either open a small coffe shop or take my hobby to the next level and become a blacksmith

passive income that brings in more money then i spend so that i can keep investing the extra cash.

300k and going to Chile

Gold

tranquility

political power duh

Passive money, money in the bank, a high end apartment or condo in NYC, and some qt 3.14 to suck my dick.

I want to be able to afford to live near my family, and I want a job that is not about finding new ways to make the world worse for my customers and juicing the statistics.

I want free mate choice.

i just want freedom

I want to buy a castle in Europe

>Passive income?
I could only think of investing in rental income and I don't feel like dealing with that.

>Money in the bank?
I save $250 a month.

>Fancy cars?
I don't want an expensive car, but I'd love to buy a cheap vintage Charger someday to rebuild.

I want $500k-$1M and a cabin out in the woods. Goal is to hit 500k by 30 and 1M when i hit 40-50. Fuck fancy cars

Beeing first who sells a sturtup for 50 billion after two years in operation

>Tell me biz what do you want?

Freedom.

To think, to speak, to hate.

Enough money for a small modern cabin and a lot of land (50+ acres) as off grid as I can be while still having fast(ish) internet that I can game from and a flushing toilet.

I'd also like a decent sized workshop. 20x20 or more.

I'd run stocks and and multiple online businesses/blogs like photography and welded crafts that I make in my spare time. I may even make furniture for some side cash as well. I would be able to work on my schedule and be my own person which is all I really want.

>be rich enough to build skyscrapers
>eventually earning enough to hire a private army to create my own country in Africa
that or just make enough to be a neet for the rest of my life.

>not need to be a wage slave
>spend all my time reading and exercising
>wander around the great city that is London
Then again after being NEET for like a year i was going mad

>Passive Income

>Small comfy studio with fast internet

The freedom to shitpost here all day with no obligations.

So how does everyone in here plan to have their so called pasive incomes?