/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

What is Brode edition

>Free $10 Amazon credit for digital downloads expires August 31
>Download Amazon Underground on Android
>Install Hay Day
>wait 48 hours for $10 credit
amazon.com/Supercell-ltd-Hay-Day/dp/B018GSK5ZC

>/hsg/ poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekNLi_xMC9Bwt9X6IZECo8j4fWGDfa9b6Rbo9c5UVdJmhuDA/viewform

>Deck lists, news etc:
tempostorm.com
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/
hearthstonetopdeck.com/
manacrystals.com/
vicioussyndicate.com/category/analysis/

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0VPoN2vRYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When is kazakstan released (on EU)?

What is the chance of getting a specific rare in a classic pack?

does anyone have a n'zoth secret paladin list? I hear they've been floating around

i made one but it gets pretty much demolished by warrior.

Third for boring brawl

Did the shitty FREE $10 thing on EU 50 hours ago, still haven't gotten my E-Mail.

>complaining about priest being dead
>unironically wanting to deal with entomb, auchenai+circle, and shadow words

probably tomorrow around midnight

Complain to amazon support.

>literal wintrading for EU top legend

ULU

>This is a 4 mana 4/10
Blizzard pls

Reminder to put this and starseeker in every deck for the memes

heh, yeah wouldn't want to see any annoying control class
*tanks up*

that card is shit in constructed and you know it

This card doesn't make sense. How is it not auto-include in every single deck?

Because smaller deck size is better.

its ok because your kafoon needs to have 10 attack!

which is like playing 2 cards out of like 20 that buff him by +2/+2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BALANCED

I will play him in discard-lock to get rid of those shitty legendaries and gain value

1: Smaller deck size is better in all but the most extreme cases, such as mill/fatigue, and even then it's debatable
2: Prince Malchezaar obeys deck building rules, so if you already have all the good legendaries in your deck, Malchezaar will only add shit you don't want.

>every evolve / master of evolution on a 6 drop gives me an acidmaw in this brawl

STORIES TO TELL

100%

>playing this brawl for my pack
>opponent fucks up and decides not to hit my divine shield minions
>turn 3 9/9 minion

heh, greetings

Are Europoors even viable to take the offer?

at least your c'thun starts at a low attack before you start to buff it, right user?

right?

Fuck would I need 5 random legendaries for when I try to pick every single one of the 30 cards to fit the curve and synergize with each other, or serve as a tech choice.

Maybe some control decks will try and experiment with this, but even tehy might get pissed when they draw Millhouse instead of Execute while facing the other controlcuck's 20/20 C'Thun.

This is a surprisingly non-jewish brawl.

I'm ready for him in Dragon Paladin. The value is going to be so cash

>Maybe some control decks will try and experiment with this
They won't.

If you can't understand why the card is bad, you don't know the basics of card games.

youtube.com/watch?v=V0VPoN2vRYU

DUDE
PIZZA BOY
LMAO

B-but what if it makes a comeback of Mill Rogue?
A boy can meme, right?

Reminder that the average Hearthstone player (and /hsg/ poster) doesn't know the meaning of the following words in the context of card games:

>Tempo
>Card Advantage
>Curve
>Aggro
>Control
>Midrange
>Combo
>Shortcuts
>Awareness
>Mental Play
>Who is the Beatdown
>Relative VS Fixed value of cards
>Making reads
>Permission
>Lockdown
>Weenie
>Good stuff deck
>Aggro Linear
>Aggro Control
>Signals
>Top to down
>Bottom to up
>Back to front
>Front to back

And because of that the competitive level in the whole game is just mediocre and filled with rng.
You can't build properly, play correctly or much less discuss cards in a meaningful way if you don't know what these concepts mean.

what cardback is he using I don't think i've seen it before

>Shortcuts
>in Hearthstone
are you high?

If you read the entire sentence, you would know I understand very well why the card is bad. I also know very well that Kibler or someone else will make a Priest Malcheezar deck and win a few games with stories to tell your friends which will lead to a bunch of people putting him in their decks for shits and giggles.

Have a (You) for the effort

spaghetti code(TM)

awesome stories to tell my friends

the other resurrect also brought back the bog creeper

he's played like 10 minions

>Hearthstone game design is so shit the only time you can play failed designer intended decks is through tavern brawl.

What the fuck is the point of this brawl

This card is especially bad in mill rogue.

Mill rogue doesn't need a bigger deck size. It already gets bigger deck size than the opponent via gang up (6 cards, so the opponent will take 21 damage before you take a single one from fatigue assuming no additional draw). This 6 card advantage is already more than enough, so you generally run some draw it the deck too (FoK, perhaps thalnos), just to make drawing oracles more consistent. This is the main problem of mill rogue. It's extremely reliant on drawing oracles, and if it doesn't do that, it loses (before standard, you had some other win conditions too, like several healbots against face hunter).

What Malchezaar ends up doing is make drawing oracles even more consistent, while filling up your had with legendaries you don't want to even play. You want to be able to dump your hand when milling. 9 mana legendaries don't really help with that, and may cause you to burn cards like shadowstep, prep and gang up.

quests

>people think discardlock will be a thing
cant wait to get to legend from taking wins off of those faggots

>What Malchezaar ends up doing is make drawing oracles even more consistent
whoops

more inconsistent*

There was a guy here who made it to rank 5 with discard lock already.

>rank 5
wow its literally nothing

The only possible deck it might ever see play in is mill/fatigue druid. And even that is iffy.

Considering it's lacking two extremely important cards, that's pretty good.

Try removing FWA from your warrior decks and try climbing the ladder.

>tavern brawl
>cthun warrior
>no brawl

Is the Old Gods set rotating out in 2017 or it's just LoE + TGT?

So there was this guy who wrote "Whisper me futa" in a twitch chat, so i sent him some futa and he didn't even respond. Honestly, I'm a bit dissapointed

Why do people rope when they're losing? Do they enjoy doing it? "Oh I'd better spend more time in this shitty game"

so i could have overextended the warrior as shaman without having to take the games to fatigue? too late now

It's almost like the game should be!

BRM, LoE and TGT rotate out when the first expansion of 2017 comes out
Old Gods, Karazhan and [Winter2016Expansion] rotate out when the first expansion of 2018 comes out

salt

doesn't matter when you still have double win axe prick

they're alt tabbed doing something else while you frown angrily at your screen

Thanks

maybe for new players who don't have semi-competitive decks? that's about it

It is super irritating, man. Just fucking concede and we can both move on.

How should I improve this deck?

Copy J4ckies list, yours is garbage and misses the point

deleting it should be fine

>seven drop in egg druid
triggered

I'm really excited for Purify. I made a silence Priest deck based around Purify eventually existing and so far I have a 55% winrate and managed to go from rank 8 to 6. When this card comes out I can only imagine the winrate going up with more consistency and more silences.

>How should I improve this deck?

By playing it and finding out what its weaknesses are, by experiment with different cards and optimizing it until you get a consistent 50%+ winrate against other high tier decks.

I fucking hate Yogg so fucking much.

fuck of brode

get rid of the cult masters and replace them with jeeves for card draw. get rid of starfire and dr. boom because they are too slow and replace them with innervates for big tempo turns.

Stars don't mean the same thing as ranks, my shieldbearing friend.

so much shields to bare so little time

Are you ready to lose to memes?

>opponent gets a game deciding RNG roll
>threaten him
>"thank you!"
rope you go...

its just a cheap shitty nazoth for deathrattle decks i wouldnt cal it a meme

Am I doing Mill wrong here, or is Mill just shit?

first for won't be played and is actually shit

>try new brawl
>everyone is playing warrior
might as well go back to ladder

Looks good. Mill's just really bad atm

I will be the one to distribute the losses

it's really good at beating priests

>

If I had 6 stars(which, I don't, I ran into a bunch of aggro shamans with great draws and dropped to rank 7) I wouldn't be a shieldbearer. Try to make the deck yourself, though, and you can see first hand how good it really is. I'm honestly really psyched to get Purify now that I've seen how strong and consistent this deck is.

was mill ever really good?

>turn 8 this+mind blast+mind blast for 20 dammage
>but it only happens like 1/10 times
might as well just play yogg at that point

sure friend, mind posting a decklist for this awesome priest deck? or even better, a screenshot of you actaully winning with it

>Kolento reaches rank 7 legend with handlock
why didn't you tell me this deck was good again /hsg/?

It's pretty shit without deathlord and healbot. Though not like it was good even with those.

With the removal of blade flurry and healbot, I felt that there wasn't enough healing for rogue hero power to be worth it for the entire game. Put in a Finley which helped a little, considering there are a lot of turns where you're floating mana.

It's not

Why would I lie to you?

Why won't they fix priest? Has anyone been able to reach legend all the way from shield bearer in the current meta? It's the only class that is downright bad. We need more shadow priest cards.

NZOTH OR YOGG

/hsg/ be my guide

They're releasing Purify in the upcoming adventure which should help constructed priest winrate. Doesn't help Arena much though

It was an alternative deck you could play. It wasn't really a deck used to climb ladder really fast, but it could win a good amount of the time if you got the right cards.

Now that Healbot and deathlord can't be played in standard it's pretty shit now.

then how did he reach rank 7 legend?

Zetalot, literally the best known Priest player in the world, is very close to legend.

bow down before the god of death

Really? That's too bad I guess.
I feel like I can never survive the lategame right now without Healbots. My opponent just hits me in the face too much and I can't win
I've tried putting Reno in but by the time I'm in the lategame I have too many Coldlights in the deck or I'm about to win anyways. He's also just too clunky at 6 mana

That's not saying much

Probably not tdh

I'll try putting in Finley and see if that works. I might also just run over to Wild and try it there. That's really too bad mill doesn't work though