Ask a man who is going to buy this tomorrow anything

...Why?

Since you have clearly given up, a 1998 Corolla does the same job much better.

I'm a huge faggot

Have you considered an ecoboost Mustang?

Having been stuck with one of these as a rental car Id have to ask what happened to you that left you so dead and broken inside?

I have but I've found this brand new for $13,999

Hor far apart has your butthole been stretched

I'm a giant weaboo who is leaching off his mother

About 8 inches dilated

Why not just get the new Civic?
It's the same except it's way better, Memorial day sale is just around the corner too.

The pic you posted isn't the 2016 model, retard

positively blandular.

So inoffensively styled that it is completely offensive to modern taste.

It's 10 grand more and does the exact same thing. A Kiaundai is good enough as a A-B appliance just don't expect to get anything back at the end.

>needler tail lights

Are you rich and buying it for someone just to piss them off?

does it have one of these?

13k brand new and you have to ask if its a manual.

of course it is. all bare bones econoboxes are manuel

i have to ask becuase 80% of the spergs on here drive auto. my brother has a 2016 manual elantra. enjoy your 6 speed OP

>Man
>Hyundai

Retard, it is. The redesign is a 2017 MY.

Manuel siempre.

i DD this everyday. 2015 civic 5 speed base model LX

ITT: OP being a double faggot (for being OP and attentionwhoring) while also being half normalfag and still browsing Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums can't understand that there are people who buy new and cheap cars because they only care about a to b transportation and not dank shitboxes

Nice VTEC stickers. Would you recommend it over the Si? I don't care about going fast, and I don't feel like paying for higher insurance and premium fuel. I have a Honda Fit automatic, looking for a manual replacement.

honestly i went to buy an si but ended up with this because all of california was sold out of brand new 2015 si coupes.

not to mention i commute 2 hours to work so this was a more practical vehicle to commute with. wanted to 6 speed fit because 40 mpg but chose the civic because its bigger. 5 speed manual gets me about 35 or 36mpg. the auto cvt gets 42mpg. the si has 62 more horspower and 48 more pound feet of torq and averages 28 to 30 but i have seen the new ones get 34 so no i wouldnt recommend this over the Si

btw is says "I-VTEC SOHC"
the si says "I-VTEC DOHC"
people think im rice and they say im copying an si or that my car doesnt have I-VTEC. jokes on those faggots when they look closer and explain the facts.

i work at honda for fucks sake.

do you hold you wife's hand while she takes a fat one from Tyrone? Go buy yourself and SL500

This is a good car, I drove one from cali to new york and back and it was very enjoyable, fuel mileage was like 40mpg.
Enjoy the car OP.

Good man.

No its not. The ride is stiff given they tout it as a seemingly grown up pseudo luxury compact, the engines lifeless, the interior is all cheap and bland, its styling isnt offensively ugly but rather so bland it becomes ugly.

It works as a car and a commuter but thats literally it. Most soulless, utterly characterless vehicle Ive ever driven. The Elantra is the car you buy when a beige Camry is too sporty and exciting fo you