Hey user! You are so good with cars (I like how you made your old corolla fancy!) and I was just wondering if you could...

Hey user! You are so good with cars (I like how you made your old corolla fancy!) and I was just wondering if you could do me a favor.

Can you change the oil in my friend Marvin's new Nissan sports car? As a favor?

Thanks a bunch user!

Corolla? Bitch, if you know your friend has a Nissan sports car you surely would know that i have a Nissan GT-R myself.

fuck off cunt, leave me and my boyfriend alone.

But Tyrone, its just a hold over car until his new Z06 comes in, and that's not for another month!

Marvin can get some of his esses to do it. Mexicans have the hook-ups you know.

I stopped falling for this friendzone / cuckzone bullshit in high school, tell that fucker to go pay $30 for an oil change at jiffy lube like everyone else does, I'm not a greasemonkey for hire.

nope, last time that someone said i fucked up their car and tried to sue me

nope, if the faggot can't change his own oil, he might as well let you peg him all night for how gay he is

Ahahaha, what a faggot,

And a real girl STILL wouldn't be impressed.

No, I'm busy.

Sorry, I only work on domestics in my shop, no imports.

Nah I only work on my own cars.

I would but I wouldn't want to be liable if something else goes wrong.

Works everytime.

>c'mon user you're not confident enough in your work? Jeeze no wonder your single...
>I'll let you hug me user

Really non of my lady friends are dumb enough to ask this of me, because I'd tell them I don't do anything for free and they know that

>implying girls actually talk to me

So, who are you again? Have we ever actually spoken before?

Sorry no, part of being a man is doing some as simple as an oil change.

I cannot, i have other things to do.

>Can you change the oil in my friend Marvin's new Nissan sports car? As a favor?

Why are you telling me to also give him the oil for free? You sure have an entitled attitude to getting everything for free by smiling and asking for favors.

All of you have your cars mysteriously keyed. Because that's a statistically probable vandalism when self-entitled people are denied what they want by someone they _expect_ should give it to them.

This actually happened to me before.
A girl I barely know from work asked me to look at the brake, coolant, and oil faults in her friend's Mercedes. I hadn't even met the Mercedes girl before.
I gave them a list of what oil, pads, coolant, and filter to buy but they never got around to doing it.
Then every time they see me they kept asking when I'm going to change their oil and brakes.

It's as if they expected me to pay for their filter, oil, pads, and coolant.

>hey user I need a favour
>can you drive 6 hours each way to help my aunty move shit interstate, we'll pay for fuel!
>asks me this the day before

You aren't giving me pussy or even a good friend, how stupid are you?

>It's as if they expected me to pay for their filter, oil, pads, and coolant.
They possibly think you are so starved for female attention that all they need to do is smile at you and you will jump to serve them with free labor, free tools, and free parts like some pitiful car nerd.

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

Marvin is a weird name for a girl, she should probably get her boyfriend to do it. After all a real man knows how to fix things himself.

Well it's never happened to me before, I usually try not associate with the type of people who would key someone's car when they throw a hissy fit over not getting their way.