/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96-a8qiU3Xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mana dong

hana schlong

>tfw suck at this game
>try to git gud
>end up dragging everyone else down

Nth for brown sugar waifu

Feels good knowing Blizzard actually takes their reporting seriously. I don't regret ever reporting for toxic language/behavior/bullying.

32. You're insulting your waifu by calling her a year older.

Reminder that literally only Genji mains think Genji is balanced.

>there are people in this thread right now who are not in the top 500
explain yourself

Who here hype for bastion short?

you were watching tv when you heard her stumbling up the stairs. oh shit.

"why didnt you leave it unlocked you retard?"
you take a minute to sigh, considering what you must've done in a past life to end up here. just get through a couple months, you thought. it won't be so bad.
"come on, i cant find my keys, i'm so shitfaced. will you just open the fucking door already or what you worthless-"
she falls into face-first as you as you open the door, then groans into your chest and pushes past you. "and you havent even cleaned up properly. one fucking job i swear, you're the cleaning bitch, thats all i asked, one fucking job."
"don't make me get the swear jar." you say, brushing doritos off a strewn vest-top.
"sorry bitchface. didnt know i wasnt giving you enough money already. fucking god, where's dinner?"
"all over your clothes from the looks of things."
"holy shit you're trying to make jokes now. just neck yourself already retard. although id prefer if you do it after i get my food." she says, falling heavily into her chair and turning her PC on with a swift kick of her toe.
you easily brush off the vitriol of her words. they're like second nature to you at this point. "you enjoyed yourself yeah? everything's okay with amy now?"
"fuck her. she almost choked on a wing bone. i woulda given that wing bone its own highlight reel. shutdown on biggest bitch ever." she'd always lean back on her chair and put an arm over it when she tried to say something funny, as if she were waiting for a reaction. you just glance up at her, concentrating on finding a matching sock."how'd you even remember i don't like amy?" she asks
"could be because you won't stop talking about it?"
"yeah thats right, you listen to me sometimes i guess." she pauses and looked at the floor.
you look up at her and put the socks to your side. this isn't the first time she's done this. "hana."

I dont have any pictures of you though

do real egyptian girls look like pharah

Post healslut

youtube.com/watch?v=96-a8qiU3Xk

Envyus.Taimou and Envyus.Internethulk's incredible aimbot! Wow!

>McCree takes 2.5 seconds to empty an entire clip
>So does 76

>McCree deals 420 damage without headshots while landing every shot
>76 deals 425

>McCree only has to land 6 shots
>76 has to land 25

>For every headshot McCree gets, 76 has to land 4-5 headshots to match the damage

The only upside is 76 has better range, but Im seeing a massive amount of bullshit here

They have near identical dps except McCree has to do much, MUCH less work to than 76.

If they want McCree's revolver to have shorter range and deal burst damage, thats fast, but dont let it match the dps of a weapon that needs far more work!

IT'S TIME TO KICK HANA OFF THE TABLE

"you know, its like, its like," the words catch in her throat. "its like you're the only one who." she looks away from you.
"its okay." you say. you put your arms out to bring her closer. she shifts over to you and sits on your knee. "want to tell me what it is this time?"
"i don't want-... give me some food and i'll sleep, and in the morning-." she looks up at you.
"just tell me. it'll be between us,"
"yeah obviously because you have no fucking friends to tell you stupid prick."
you smile and bounce her twice on your knee. "alright, come on. you're an adult. explain to me."
"its like you're my only one who." she stops herself, unable to use the words. "you're like the only one who like. i go out with people and i stream and none of them even care. i can laugh with them but."
"are you trying to say I'm the only one who listens to you?"
"everyone listens to me you dumbass shitnugget fucking. i mean like... i have to wear shit clothes i dont like for them and they're not there and you're... like you know how my dad, he." she swallowed and a tear rolled down her cheek, she padded it away with her sleeve quickly. "its not about that, its just-."
"your dad's the one who's missing out now. you're such a funny kid. and you're so smart too. you know. he's the one without anyone to carry him to top 500." she runs her eyes across your face with an unreadable expression. "come on. i'll put your food in the microwave. go get in bed."
you go to stand up but she pushes your shoulders back. she reaches down to your pants and grasps firmly with her small hand. her lower lip is quivering and her voice is cracking. "you're so good to me and i'm such a fucking bitch and... you know i love you right? like i just love you. and its fucking stupid because there's no reason. like we don't even, we're not even the same, we don't even do the same things. but when i'm with you i feel okay," she pulls at the waist of your jeans, pushing her face into them, fumbling with the zip.

I am bad at games and I only realised after getting placed at 39 then falling even further to 33.

It will take months of play, if not more, to even get to rank 50.

No. Pharah looks more Emirati/Kuwaiti than Egyptian imho. You could make a case for Berbers as well.

>Hook 200 health heroes
>Shoot them in the face
>They live with 1/4 health now
What the fuck changed? I hate this.

Telling someone to kill themselves is pretty much an auto-report for me. You do NOT tell someone to kill themselves.

Maybe you're playing with/against someone depressed and having a really bad day and looking for something to help distract them from it/cheer up?

Wrong time, wrong place. If you're the type to tell someone to 'go kill yourself', well, you can 'go kill your access to this game'

1. Switch to a dot crosshair
2. Lower your sensitivity by small increments (I find 10 works with my shit mouse)
3. Player vs. AI until you're reasonably good at aiming
4. While doing PvAI, find a niche you're comfortable with (Tank, Offense, Support or Defense)
5. Practice the niche you're better at, but also get some practice in as other roles so that you can switch on the fly if your team needs you to.

Suggested heroes for shitters are:

>Offense
S76
Pharah

>Defense
Junkrat
Bastion

>Tank
Reinhardt
Harambe

>Support
Lucio
Mercy

>people still think a muslim character will be made a lesbian
>people think Blizz would offend the religion of peace this way

Pharmercy is a hopeless ship.

>it's a reaper and tracer never flank episode
>we just try to bruteforce the enemy spartan like defenses
>you're the only support spamming m1 at the Rein shield while dodging grenades

>Who here hype for bastion short?
Here you go.

>76 has better range
Not anymore

I want to suck on hana's schlong

Roadhog Genji Zenyatta

Blatantly overpowered heroes

Is getting 144hz monitor really that important? I want to be a """"pro"""" player.

I forgot to add Streetpig to the Tank category

Once you're comfortable with several heroes, transition to Quickplay so you can focus on learning teamplay and figuring out what your team needs as they need it.

>only upside is range
>what is move speed
>what is area heal
>what is ranged burst damage

You having a giggle mate?

this

Remove Omnics

>doesn't mention how shit McCree's other abilities are compared to 76

>so you can focus on learning teamplay and figuring out what your team needs as they need it.

This won't matter in comp because no one will listen to you anyway.

Main someone like Zarya. She carried me from the 50's to 65 in a few days

Mercy a qt

> those fingers

I want to suck on your schlong while you suck on hers

As Reaper, I've been flanking turrets and trying to take out supports when I can. Am I doing it right?

Don't shoot them in the face
Shoot for the body to get the most of your spread

Remove Humans

Kys yourself

Any xboner anons out there?

I'm a Lucio main, I need to win 20 matches so I can get a gold gun at the end of the season with my bonus, I'm tired of leavers, i've gotten dropped like a baby all the way to 49, family

I've got a mic if it helps

I want to give Hana Schlong the reach around while I'm fucking her from behind.

lmao

76 deals 17 damage per shot up until 35 metres, and then it starts going down in damage to 5 damage per shot at 55 metres+

McCree deals 70 damage per shot up to 20 metres, then damage lowers until you're dealing 20 damage a shot at 45 metres+

So realistically 76 has that sweet spot between 21m and 35m wherein his gun will deal more damage through lack of falloff than McCree's will.

In fact, at 35m metres 76 does a fuckload more damage than McCree.

I was comparing their natural m1 damage, the biggest parts of their kit

When you get the other abilities involved its a lot harder to draw direct comparisons. You cant really compare combat roll to sprint, biotic field to flash bang etc.

>1. Switch to a dot crosshair
Had dot, it obscured heads too much when I played McCree and 76 so I use short crosshairs.
>2. Lower your sensitivity by small increments (I find 10 works with my shit mouse)
800 DPI 3.75 Sens is what I work with.
>3. Player vs. AI until you're reasonably good at aiming
AI don't give me a good feeling of how actual players work. I can wipe AI on hard the second they enter spawn with a single ult
>4. While doing PvAI, find a niche you're comfortable with (Tank, Offense, Support or Defense)
Good at Zarya and 76 before he got changed. I took a break for a month and now I'm playing worse than ever.
>5. Practice the niche you're better at, but also get some practice in as other roles so that you can switch on the fly if your team needs you to.
I try, but whenever I switch to something we need such as a Lucio I do abysmally or get extremely bored of playing Tune Coon.

>king's row attack
>pick tracer
>harass and backcap like crazy
>apply tons of pressure to their supports
>effectively split the enemy team in half
>my team still can't break through the chokepoint
>it's a rank 55 average game

ree.

She certainly is

The most important part of learning teamplay is learning to work with what you're given instead of wasting time arguing when you're at lower comp ranks. All that begging people to switch will do is make them angry. Instead of trying to dam the tide of shit, flow with it like a turd floating in the sewer to drown the enemy in the piss of your meme comp.

t. Zenyatta Main.

I want hana to cum inside my mouth while I'm cumming inside yours

delet this, gearcock

Yeah, reaper does insane damage close range so getting people by surprise is good.

>its a "your team is bested by a mercy/rein-less bastion" episode

I literally could not understand. We had a 76. Literally shoot rockets at the bastion.

Short Crosshairs are shit. Dot is best, since it shows where your shots will actually go.

>it obscured heads too much

If the dot obscures their head, then shoot. It means their head is in your sights.

Aww did someone say something mean to you on the internet? Did your safe space get violated?

Go back to tumblr, you thin-skinned SJW pussies.

What's the difference between "auto join" and "on" for the voice chats?

>Flash Bang
>Shit

Sure its one of the few hard disables in the entire game (Off the top of my head only other ones I can think of are Roadhog's hook, reinhardt's pin and ult, and ana sleeper dart) capable of nullifying enemy heroes and fucking up ults, but yeah biotic field is stronger lul

I do already.

>t. Fleshcuck

What's the average comp rank for a Widow main? Am I holding myself back for not agreeing with my bossy teammates to switch/leave or do I just need to stay my course and git gud with her?

I mean, I've already made up my mind, but I'm interested in hearing a 2nd opinion.

DON'T DO IT REAPFIELD

THAT'S OUR PET GREMLIN HANA

post yfw any of these characters join your team
>torb, bastion , widow, hanzo

>i'm comparing these 2 heroes
>but I'm only comparing 20% of what the hero brings to the table

I'll ask again, havin' a giggle m8?

My k/d and damage blocked as dva are great, but my elims/min and dmg/min are fucking horrible.

Give me advice, DVanons. I'm always hesitant to play aggressively because I don't want to die like a useless tard.

I report people for anything. Racism when they use racial slurs, sexism when they use words like "bitch" and "cunt", harassment when they tell people to kill themselves, etc. This is supposed to be a fun hobby that people enjoy not a platform for abuse.

What about showing bloom with 76? Since the 4 shot burst doesn't reset bloom anymore, I've had an extremely bad time trying to figure out when his bloom finally resets.

>last 5 payloads maps all coinflips
>attack always win
so ebin game :)

>time played
>3 hours
Unless you're a God, stop

fug user, what are you doing wrong then?

>anytime a fault in the relationship occurs he can just reprogram himself
>change out his sexual bits
>can change his whole body
how do humans even compete? They dont they submit to superior robo cock

>Below average ranking for maining a shit hero

You're pretty much there user, stay the course.

My point was the rest of their kits are so subjectively situational its hard to compare them

Sprint is better for getting into position, but has little use in combat scenarios compared to rolls insta-reload.

Does that mean sprint is better than roll? No it means they're both good in different situations

Same goes for their E's and alt fires.

But primary fires can be easily compared and used to gauge a hero's effectiveness because its literally 80% of the hero.

>stomp enemy team
>lose the game anyway
>next game tilts and gets a negative k/d

Should I stop playing after losing a game that I was playing well?

Wait an extra second for it to reset. Stop trying to snipe and go for mid-range shots. Save your ult for good opportunities or for Pharah if you don't have a McCree.

>Comp
>Widow

I don't get offended that easily, I just feel satisfied knowing I made a smug rule-breaker feel less smug. Rules are rules, user. Rules are meant to be both followed and broken. But breaking them results in negative consequences. So if you're willing to break the rules, you need to be willing to accept what's coming to you. Hopefully it's a temporary ban so that you can take some time to think about your behavior and learn not to make the same mistake again.

>Pharah
>muslim
>when she has a tattoo of the eye of horus
Dont think so.

Robots are the obviously logical choice for superior boyfriend and girlfriend.

But I'll repeat that: LOGICAL CHOICE

Are you seeing an issue here in regards to women picking a mate?

>I know he's infinitely superior to a human guy in every way, but its just doesnt FEEL right ya know?

QTmaker is more like it

That's what I'm trying to figure out.

What level were you when you did your competitive placement matches?

Guessing I probably shouldn't go straight in at 25.

The asian dude could be pre-cyborg genji out of his ninja uniform. If you look at the young genji skin they look sort of similar, just with a different haircut. Assuming the pic was taken 15 to 20 years before the game's current events that would place him in his mid to late teens there. This guy looks a bit older than that but I dunno, it's possible.

Stop this already

I am. I think it's just awkward hooks not putting them directly in front of me. Some are put 2 steps away from me others are put by the side.

I'm guessing it's due to connection problems as this shouldn't usually happen right?

there is no forced 50...
I have a 57% win ratio at rank 71 with around 300 games played.
100-40 w/l with pharah as well, you guys are just shitters.

So this pic is just an analysis right? It's not a set of guidelines for who not to play. It's just reviewing collected data. It doesn't mean you're not supposed to play Widow in comp, just that players are too afraid to play her. I'm going to be brave and continue picking her.

>You're pretty much there user, stay the course.
My thoughts exactly.

That time is just in competitive. In quickplay I have 12 hours on her so I definitely have the experience with her.

>Pharah
>Eye of Horus tattoo
>Muslim
???

Genji wasn't a member of Overwatch until he was a robot you dingdong.

210 personally

Don't like comp, and I got burnt out real quickly trying to stress over playing support bitch and wrangling my team.

63. got placed at 64.

that was a couple days after ranked came out though.

The mind blowing sex he can give her with his robot cock will change her mind real quick.