K s p g shitposting general

kspg

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10964523
youtube.com/watch?v=_JoZS6LgqYI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And to the user who will pop up and say I can't be trusted and I'm full of shit, well, I wish you would try to find peace with me as well.

I understand we are standing in the brink of oblivion. I understand if we fall it could be because of something I've said. I am actively working to make sure I don't make that mistake.

Okay? Hell, we could even try being nice to some of the squad devs. Like Nathan. We have an opportunity to remake ourselves. Let's use it to become something better than we were before. Even if that means me not participating.

And to Yuri, I apologize for being rude. Can we try to be friends?

2nd for don't give in to its demands

Hey catfucker what's your opinion about all of this?

>tfw no qt Frida

Maisie is ugly.

Plep

Fuck the mods, fuck the discord's dumb "wait a week" plan that won't do jack shit but make more people give up on /kspg/ anyway, and fuck the discord's existence in the first place
That pretty much sums things up on my end

sounds like it's time to shitpost

Marinating for 7 hours kspg. As epic meth man says, it's time to cook :^)

I'll return to the original OP once we've made it lose its mind

let's just reply to previous cross thread posts and keep our conversations going

it has no power except that which we give it

IT IS TIME

*we, not I

catfucker in meltdown mode
evacuate the immediate area

Well play impersonator. I'm not even offended by all the disdains your new "group" of "real ksp" guys can do to me. I've always come back to you to dispense my will and grant my mission. The goal? To disturb your little circlejerking habits to call upon what needed to be call : treatise, felony and infinite shillery.

My message holds still toward the oppressor. In 2013, Maxmaps took the wheel, pretending to be a marketer / CM / dev to the fanbase, when in reality he was placed in charge of making sure the final product did not scale beyond the $5mil of our money Adrian and Ezequiel were actually allowing to be spent on the development of KSP.

So, with the cancelling of resources and DLCgate, we saw the future drastically narrow down to a point. This shift was embodied by Maxmaps' continually repeated statement that "sandbox is scope complete." What did he mean by this?

What is important is that in this moment a paradigm was created. A paradigm that suggested "sandbox" was a complete iteration of the game and therefore a major milestone. When in fact it was an arbitrary and artificial line in the sand designed to limit expenditure so that the majority of the invested money could be fraudulently embezzled.

Ending the false paradigm means returning to the mindset of 2013, reopening Sandbox’s scope, and, if the fanbase cares enough, scrapping and redoing career.

C U T E

I should add to this
MANposting can still fuck off, whether done by MAN or anyone pretending to be him, if such pretenders even exist

>impersonating the boogeyMAN

Now this is shitposting

>151326652
Hey, Snek, can you handle this guy for me?

Please, I'm not even going to reply

Eventually he will get bored. I apologize for what he is doing to this general to exact his vendetta, and please do try to figure out which user in discord is doing this

t. MAN I'm going into silent mode, note all "MANposts" after this are him, you can tell because his grammar and vocabulary isn't as good as mine.

PLEASE, user, let this thread be about something other than your hatred.

Kspg it is with a heavy heart that income back to you with this news but it's fucking delicious

Ok MAN

D-did you save any for me?

>ywn come home to a delicious warm meal and loving spouse

Cats don't count

>people leave /kspg/ for the discord because too much infighting
>the fight just continues in the discord

Never change, /kspg/.

>Silently watching
Get fucked

You can have some if you want but my qt husband and I are gonna start eating soon

Itadakimasu etc

>promoting discord

Nah mate, enjoying this kindergarden too much

>fight
Seems to me it's more of a civil debate than a full-on fight. Then again I'm a bit too much of an optimist about these things, so who knows.

>playing the superior guy
Ok, whatever you want.

If he would ever get off the phone with his mom reeeee

do 90 second cooldown timers disallow civil debate?

are you supposed to be beta or omega?

did she call him or did he call her?

He called her after a rough day at work.

You're both, so I don't know.
#rekt

"ugh"

-iowaiscute, 2016

strawpoll.me/10964523

ouch. sorry to hear that.

I'm not him, friendo. Try not to lose track of your shitposts so easily.

Did I address you?
Did I specifically said MAN?

You would understand if you knew what it means to be working

>151330713
>151330712
Let's just ignore these fellows.

How about we post itt?

Thanks for intervening, I know snek can't argue for himself

>151331203
I just love cats so much even though my kitty is just responding to sensory input, he always looks up and makes eye contact with me, even when he looks like he's asleep. I like to think he's always got me in his mind, I know I certainly always have him pokin around with ball of yarn somewhere in mine

pets are great. They should always be loved, and NEVER EVER abused. People who think cats can consent are disgusting.

If there was no crime of embezzlement under /kspg/, I wouldn't be here to fulfill my glorious mission.

This crime is a statutory crime that evolved from circlejerking larceny into which everyone of you fell off. Whereas larceny requires a felonious trespassory taking of property at the outset, embezzlement is a wrongful appropriation subsequent to an originally lawful taking, and that is what defines SQUAD as a whole.

Embezzlement is, therefore, a modification of larceny designed to cover certain fraudulent acts that do not come within its scope. The scope of the false paradigm. I'll expose it to our newfriends :

Did they run out of money? No.
Did they find the project feasible? They didn't hire any new devs so I guess so.

Yet, I still have only received this sack of shit they called 1.0 that was functionally no different than .18 and by any measure of good software developement is NOT a complete, ready-for-release build.

You can run from the Truth, but you cannot hide, even less on a discord.

Sure smells like "willing to kill the thread over MAN" in here today

Great, shows how closed to interaction you are blocking people from messaging you. Really makes you wonder who's the child... Hm

>Did I address you?
In you said "you're" while replying to my post.

Please try and clean up your brokeass shitpost game, my nigga.

bad news
/utg/ says we're not gay enough for them
merger is a no-go

Only one person voted for it. Do you understand that that means the thread does not want to do that?

Why do you think you deserve to make unilateral decisions the thread is otherwise entirely against?

Ebin meme.

because merging with /utg/ is our destiny

So the answer is omega. Do you have any memes for us, user?

Doesn't maxmaps play undertale?

Oh, are you projecting?

I need my daily fix of hullo. He isn't uploading as much as he used to and I am getting all twitchy, man.

here
double dose of hullo

Hullo
also orientation hack test

I started a low carb diet and made chicken parmesan with pork rinds as bread crumbs. It was also more like a casserole because I wanted to make enough to last the week. Anyway that shit was DELICIOUS. Even more so than regular chicken parmesan . So much better than most bullshit hippie low carb recipes I see online.

one more test

oh, ok

Were you seeking. different type of hullo?

a

Hullo

b

Best general on Veeky Forums

Can you please let this phony thread die and let people make a new, proper one?

What's wrong with this thread?

Thats right

What is kspg listening to in this grand Thursday?

youtube.com/watch?v=_JoZS6LgqYI

There's no OP, and first post. It's not a proper thread.

This is what happens when you get scruffy deleting threads because of some stupid vendetta with us that only he cares about.

When you have to make threads over and over again you stop giving a shit about a proper OP.

Why not, instead of requesting the thread die, post it and read the thread to find out why it isn't posted.

We will return to our regularly scheduled OP after a thread hits 751. If we need to make another before that because this one 404s, anyone should feel free to make one with the OP

Please, though, the only thing I ask is that you not make a dupe. For the health and stability of the thread. Please.

>For the health and stability of the thread.
Ok, MAN has the obligation of letting people talk about Maxmaps and Kerbal Space Program, and stop being so triggered over stupid bullshit. Kill the MAN persona and just janny will be the problem. Never ever post embezzlement posts, never post shitty copypastas, NEVER twist the reality against the anons of this general.
If you want people to come back you have to commit yourselves, yeah, both of you.

CUTE
U
T
E

cute

My catte is better

We who remain here don't need you, we can keep this general alive without your collective butthurt. Bailing out isn't a sign of good will, and certainly not one of faith in the future. You can continue your mindless blabbering in the discord all you want, no need for your drama here.

Pre-emptive not me

no

Honestly, MAN should get a secure tripcode. It would fix a lot of problems

She is the best cattę

but is she good for sexual?

Surely there are more interesting topics to discuss than this.

Trips lead the way.

Ignoring problems doesn't mean they will disappear. MAN and his baiters are a huge problem.
Well, you can construct your denial general, you rip what you sow.

She is a cat. Cats are only good for sexual with other cats. No humans should engage in sexual activities with any cat.

why not

The fact that you don't know you're replying to man is a sign your opinion is to be discarded. You are free to leave whenever you like.

Cats cannot consent to sexual activity with a human.

>discord
Fucking redditors.

Why not with a human specifically?
What makes us so special compared to any other animal?
If a cat expresses consent, why is it considered invalid just because it's expressed towards a human?

Eh, you don't have any worthwhile opinions either. Your last resort is to pretend everything's alright.
Stop replying to me.