pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10965260
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Morgan a best

Reminder to ignore that shitposter when he posts his castle.

Kaze is __________

Can we have tags on OP next thread?

Cutest family

>Long ago, the 3 nations lived together in harmony, but everything changed when the vallites attacked.

Cutest MaMU family.

Did you kill the Azura family poster or something?

I love Sakura!

We really need a version of this for you know who's castle. Not even going to acknowledge that shitposting fuck.

thanks

>we need to ignore someone
>so let's talk about him and give him attention

They haven't posted in a while, I hope he's ok.

I love Flannel

Our resident shitposting tripfag seems extra happy this thread for some reason.

see

Azura a shit

Ninja Luigi

Make a thread on reddit about it.

>Come back to /feg/ after a few months
>It's still the same shitposting cesspit focused more on metadrama than the series itself

Nice to see everything still in order.

What exactly happened last thread?

Post canon pairings

Welcome back. Would you play Oboro as Paladin?

This is a Severa, a derivative member of the "tsundere" genus of the "cute girl" family. While not as kanpeki as her ancestor, she makes up for it by having evolved a specific hairstyle to attract mates with.

So what's the latest retarded drama about, fellow /feg/gots?

Also what the fuck is going on with the scramble DLCs still not being localized, they're going to split those into a different map pack to sell to people aren't they.

Berukafag was revealed as a falseflagging shitposter.

I don't care one bit about the stuff that happened last thread, I was gone for a bit and came back to see the thread went to shit, and I'm just gonna ignore it and go about my business.

Datamemers need to go.

>they called her Peri because they couldn't fit another I word into that retarded introduction
FUCKING NINTENDO
PIERI

>metadrama everywhere
Is anyone actually white in this thread?

Belkafag was revealed to be a shitposter. His shitposts were wiped, as was his castle. He made up some story about some guy who was his "friend" betraying him or some autistic bullshit and then he got blown the fuck out.

>implying anyone would actually be attracted to Shitvera's shitty ugly smelly gross nasty meme hair

cuck

Is this really why they dropped an "I"?

Since the metadrama isn't over yet, please visit and battle this castle. He likes Fox Pauldrons.

False-flagging shitposts against the French man who insulted the spic
Just ignore it as usual

Berukafag was falseflagged but he's too much of an autistic retard to ignore shitposters who he spaghetti'd all over /feg/ with his stupid fucking drama.

The thing you are just doing, that's not ignoring.

>IF I PRETEND IT'S NOT REALLY ME I CAN STILL POST IT LOL
You'll get no visits or battles from me you shitposting fuck. Kill yourself.

Cousin~ cousin~

>YOU ARE A SHITPOSTING DRAMAFAG AND YOU ARE RUINING THIS THREAD REEEEEEEE
It's not really my castle anyway. Thanks for the (You) :3

Dont you have an Azura to go bully? Cutevera doesn't need this.

This general seriously needs to be purged already. It's slowing down dramatically due to people getting tired of the autism and leaving, and literally all that's left is shitposting, and not even the funny kind.

How is Serenes and /r/Fireemblem? Never went to those places but I'm seriously considering it now.

>the general needs to be purged because of 1 guy
If drill died this wouldn't be a problem.

Why would I bully the best and most canon waifu in the game? I'm not some contrarian faggot like so many of you are.

She's shit.

>please dont shitpost my wife shitpost the other girls pls PLS

Shitveracucks - Masters of Deflection™.

cousin there is something i must tell you. it is of the utmost urgence but I cannot speak of it. You must first give me $20 then jump off this bridge.

Should I make an image of Takumi (just like ) mocking /feg/ about how this general is all about metadrama?

>1 guy
That's not 1 guy.

>Azurafags were actually behind the Selena bullying
Wow talk about petty.

Someone with no life continues to bully some literally autistic guy, apparently to the point of befriending him off /feg/ somehow according to said autist's last post.

LETS GO BOWLING COUSIN

Actually kind of boring.
No one really tries to start any shit and most people just accept that people have different opinions.

Canon

>he says as his severacuck brethren attempts to shift attention to azura after his severa shillpost fails to gain traction

Hmm.

Sounds better than
>user: azura is shit
>user: no flora is shit
>user: azura is shit
>user: no flora is shit
>Knuffle: actually spoilers everywhere
>Tharjaanon: all your wives a shit please notice me drill

The best I can say about them is that they're less shit. The FE subreddit has the same lame upboat culture problem the rest of the site has, and Serene's can occasionally veer somewhat into tumblr-esque territory with regards to certain things like facepetting and revealing female character designs. I would recommend the latter, because even when that place is at its worse, it's still nowhere near as bad as this place gets.

Don't you see anons? Our true enemy isn't each other. It is Anankos. He's the one pitting the waifufags against each other so they tear the general apart. We don't need to fight when we can live together in peace. But first we must vanquish our true enemy and restore harmony to /feg/

>both image.jpg
>both are phoneposters
>not a new IP

What did they mean by this flame stirring??

Azama is best guy

Veeky Forums is 18+, fuck off underaged autist.

Oh yeah it is.
But there's only so much you can have a legitimate discussion about without getting bored.
And I was never one for headcanons or trying to fix shit plots, so that doesn't help.

Hey I don't insult waifus

>Last thread
Wowzers. I don't even know what to say. You guys got a LOT on your plate. Wew. Let's get this thread BACK ON TRACK. How's about you tell me what you want to see for the FUTURE of Fire Emblem. Dreams of a specific sequel, or a brand new adventure? A return to Magvel? HABEEB IT. I work at treehouse and it's true. Who's ready for... EPHRAIM JR?

>But there's only so much you can have a legitimate discussion about without getting bored.

This place is still nothing but the same autistic character hatememes and /feg/ metadrama that have been regurgitated for over a year now, is that honestly entertaining to you?

Sorry,

I'll do an LP

It was at first honestly. Wish they would get some new material or something.

it's funny because there are people trying to fix it yet all you do is giving metadrama more attention
>oh fuck off fuck off
>i'll ignore you fuck off

>I'll try to get more attention to myself and provide no original content
no thanks.

Who are your favorite retainers? I like weedman and downschan

Fuck off.

I want there to never be an avatar as the main lord again
EVER

Takumi makes me happy!

do the takumi thing

Alright.

Someone else could at least try one

Oboro and Hinata I guess. I've never used Hinata but Oboro is really fun.

>it's funny because there are people trying to fix it

Oh you sweet naive person. Don't you dare lose that smile.

Funny, I never noticed it before, but Silasfag kind of types like an Azurafag...

I'm leaving senpai, don't worry. I can tell the last thing this thread needs is Ol'Silasbros incendiary humor. Just saying my man, we gotta get BACK ON TRACK. This thread dead redemption won't go nowhere if you all continue to shitpost about metadrama. Just my 2 nickles, dime and a quarter on this situation.

No you're crazy. Shut up. I GOTTA GO BYE.

i love that one of the blandest characters (tomboyish or sort of) has the B E S T retainers in the game.

Pick one

>They aren't releasing them because too much work
>They are releasing them but because of the amount of conversations eclipses even the Revelations route, it's taking them awhile to translate and change them, hence why they did the Heirs DLC first.
>Waiting until more DLC is revealed so they can add it into Map Pack #3
>Saving them for release at a more opportune time (Halloween)

I hate this fucking game

ITS FUCKING SHIT

Leo's crew a best.

>using Leo
Also if that's Hans little funhouse in 26, then everyone hates that chapter, so it's normal.

>oh god feg is shit
>lets just reply to tripfags then

>something has a chance of happening
>it happens

Decide
strawpoll.me/10965260
strawpoll.me/10965260
strawpoll.me/10965260
strawpoll.me/10965260

>Leo
(LOL

Loving this meme.

I'm guessing they are waiting for Halloween, since Treehouse seems retarded enough to think that they HAVE to wait for the holiday to release it because it has a related theme.

Also gives them time to figure out what all needs to be 'localized'. What if Azura gets her own marriage convo?

You gambled, and lost.

>crying over spilled Leo

>the truth is a meme

Haters here have been throwing literally everything they have at Tharjabro for years now, he's not gonna be ran off like some little bitch.

Leo and his boys

This.

(You)'rs
I love Flora, Jakob, Felicia, and Gunter

I want another main lord avatar to piss off oldfags.

Just keep the gameplay and music nice and I'm game.

leo has shit defense, literally why against a berserker

>about to clear a chapter, feeling nice and smug
>realize I made a mistake
>Niles gets entrapped
>oneshotted by fucking swordsman
>dead
I'm almost considering letting him die but I guess I need him to capture bosses. Fragile fucking faggot.

Beru GOD