This weeb has been resposting craigslist adds for about 6 months because nobody is stupid enough to pay 12k for is beat...

This weeb has been resposting craigslist adds for about 6 months because nobody is stupid enough to pay 12k for is beat up corolla, will it ever sell?
>how your going to find anything that is not a piece of shit out there
sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5603096511.html

Other urls found in this thread:

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wilson/cars-vans-utes/1983-toyota-sprinter-4agte-ae86-hatchback/1111686278
boise.craigslist.org/cto/5588774543.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ropKAFjyjyU
boise.craigslist.org/cto/5594949045.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

12k? Couldn't you like, import an actual Trueno for almost that much?

Probably less honestly

they didn't come with roll cages right? how exactly is that a good thing on such car, that alone would steer me away

>condition: like new

>shitty paintjob
>shitty mods
>MR2 seats, aftermarket steering wheel
>gutted interior

For 12k you import a pretty much pristine condition AE86 from an auction in Japan.

>how your going to find anything
Have you been harassing the seller? If not, it's time to step up your game, but start slowly to let the pressure build.

can already see it from the pic
>has shitty pod filter
>ate dust
>cunts fucked
>sells it

think i would pay like 5k max

Lol, $12,000 meme tax. That piece of shit is barely worth $800.

If you pay more than that you are a fucking idiot.

>That piece of shit is barely worth $800.

No it isn't?
With the condition and the current market it's worth around 5-6k.

Kek.
You can get a 260hp turbo'd ae86 for 13k in straya. That's like 8k burgerdollaroos

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wilson/cars-vans-utes/1983-toyota-sprinter-4agte-ae86-hatchback/1111686278

> this money goes to the owner for holding this car at his shop(1800 days x 30),
what

LOOLL HE PAID A SHOP TO WORK ON IT BUT DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH

Rice tax galore

1800 days

365.4 days per year

let that sink in......

That would equal $50k. Probably 180 days.

>HCHIRKU

>"low enough" mileage, 180k

top fucking kek

>tfw you're old enough to remember when they sold for a grand

It's honestly a good 3-4k car if the meme tax didn't exist.

>cracked dash
>weight reduction aka missing parts
>shitty mods
>dents and scratches
>shitty steering wheel
Nope. 8k would be closer to what it's worth. For 12k you get one fresh from Japan with less flaws. Waiting on mine, which is pristine and I paid exactly that much for it.

8k for a shitty 80s corolla. you cant make this shit up.

DUDE, TAKUMI, LMAO

It's a classic, collectable car at this point, why are you surprised by the prices?

that's what got me

we should collectively email him low ball offers of $6k+ trade for xbox and mountain dew

fucking delusional lmao. it's beat up 1987 corolla.
I can go get a nice 240z for that.
or a roundie 2002 for half that.

you know actual collectibles not just meme anime cars.

>muh takumi
>muh drift king

I wonder how deep this rabbit hole is. We need to know what shop its at.

>it's beat up 1987 corolla.

And?
It's got cult status and it's a collectible classic, the prices are only going up.
The one in OP isn't worth the asking price but it would easily go for 5k.

>its got cult status
no it doesn't. it's a bubble. fucking idiot.
you could buy these 5 years ago for nothing.

boise.craigslist.org/cto/5588774543.html

Tofu AND braaaaps? Nice.

>no it doesn't. it's a bubble. fucking idiot.

Yes it does? The demand for them is as big as ever and the supply will only go down.

No matter how much irrational hate you have towards the 86 won't change the fact that it's a desirable classic.

Honstly I'd rather have a 13B-swapped FB or a turbo FC.

it's not a classic. it's a 1987 corolla. you will never be japanese, bro.

>you will never be japanese, bro.

>won't change the fact that it's a desirable classic.

Ha!

>Initial D as a 'perk' of the car
Goddammit

already on it

It is a classic, and a desirable one at that.
Doesn't fucking matter what brand/model it is.

kek

You sound like a boomer trying to sell a slant six Dart for $20,000.

Do people actually want those though?

Mopar guys, to drop Hemis in.

pretty much buy one to make an engine swap

>Doesn't fucking matter what brand/model it is
With regards to an 87 corolla, yeah it matters what model it is. First off, you are the one arguing that they are a highly sought after, desirable car.
It is worth less than a mustang GT of the same year, it is worth less than a Z28 of the same year. It is worth less than most European sports sedans of the same year.
Don't fool yourself in to thinking that it's anime following has pushed it to the front of the line at Barret Jackson.

>like new
>gutted rear interior
>roll cage

top lmao

As someone who loves old mopars, this does not happen unless the car is a particularly rare model year and is all-original. Darts are not worth a lot of money and are certainly not bubble-priced

matched

make fun of boomers for asking 25k for a fully restored 69 chevelle SS
>justify someone asking 12k for an 87 corolla that's beat to shit
>these people can vote

>>last registered in 2011
>>this money goes to the owner for holding this car at his shop(1800 days x 30)

So....I'm guessing it also sat undriven for 5 year's. Idk about cali but here if it sits at a shop for long enough they can get the title and sell it for loses.

>Literally everyone in the thread is shitting on this guy for asking over 2x as much as it's worth.
Are you retarded?

>make fun of boomers for asking 25k for a fully restored 69 chevelle SS
wut
25k for a fully restored 69 chevelle SS would be fucking stupid, that's less than a third of market value.

Protip: the price people will pay is the amount something is worth. Plenty of people will pay big money for a rare classic car that has been restored, nobody is going to pay $12k for an old abused econobox with a cage welded in and a cult following. You could import a clean *real* AE86 for $12k.

>pallet of nacho doritos
damn dude, I've been out skilled

THANKS OBAMA

Someone should try to find the shop and buy it from the shop owner if there's a mechanics lien on it.

no you cant you stupid memer

stop throwing out shit if you know nothing bout the current price for an 86 in japan and how to even import it.

I've been looking at auctions online and you literally can you fucking tard.

well judging from his pics this is probably somewhere near broadway obviously oakland westside or near by

Yeah, starting price of an auction for a rusted out car
Importing isn't cheap or easy either nerd
If it were there would be more jap import ae86s but they are pretty much non existent in North America

>"its a drifter"
RUNNING IN THE NINETIES

weeb tax and boomer tax need to go away

6 months is right

i recall someone posting this on Veeky Forums ages ago

>stop wanting the cars I want

Mine's going on the ship soon, getting prepared right now. Paid that for one without a single rust spot to be found.

please post replies if you get em

I've seen this dumbass and his ad for months now. I hate sellers with this kind of attitude. Guess he'll have fun keeping it himself.

judging by the ad it's lien'd and the shop owns it kek

I wanna find this shop and buy it from them

>actually has Initial D listed in the ad but doesn't even sport the ramen shop paint job
not even entry-level weeb status

isnt 12k just like one months rent in a cockroach infested meth neighborhood in san francisco?

Knock a zero off and you are correct. For real though a nicely sized room is that much, but the housing market is fucking insane and only getting more so. I saw a posting not long ago that was literally someone's storage closet just large enough to fit a sleeping bag into and nothing else for $500/mo - And you weren't allowed to use the house's kitchen or shower, I'm not sure how they expected that to work out.

Coming from a place like Florida where the land is cheaper than than the oranges that grow on it it still blows my mind. For what I'm paying each month for a single that doesn't really qualify as a studio in a nice spot I would have a pretty loaded apartment in FL along with all the shitboxes I lust after, and the space to keep them. But the whole reason I'm here and not there is for the job (and lack of one in FL), so it's moot.

Good part is the one and only thing I miss about FL is access to a garage, otherwise it's a good trade.

I know that feel
>Favourite city is Vancouver
>Tfw filthy rich Asians have destroyed the property market, buying homes for $1mil over the asking price and letting them sit empty
>Affordable housing is demolished to make room for $5mil condos for Asians to buy and not live in

Bretty accurate. As an Asian I apologize for these fobs ruining everything.

That's how China's taking over the world man, buying up property through shell.corporations

There are a lot of autists like that on Craigslist. A few months ago I saw on my local kijiji someone selling his 2G Eclipse with like 30 thousand kilometers for 75 thousand dollars. It didn't even look like it was in showroom condition, just something he kept in his garage for 15 years.

kek

who wants to bet there's no 8.5k offer

>it's track proven and track ready

holy shit what a tool

the car will never sell

Someone should send him an email offering 8k. We know he'll accept it then his dirty little jew lie will be out.

someone just deleted a post about offering him above 8k?

When will the initial d meme end?

Never. It's powered by super eurobeat.

When Veeky Forums moves out of mommies basement, gets a dead end job, buys a honda, and no longer has the time to watch shitty gook cartoons

I try to watch it but it was cringy as fuck. It's coming from big fan of hot version and best motoring.

Ae86 is actually good project car if they are considered shitbox like in japan. Usa has its own shitboxes like foxbody .

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ropKAFjyjyU

is literally the only reason i want one and I've never seen initial D

I'm in Miami Florida and it's only slightly worse than SF. Probably get paid more over there too and the girls in SF are frumpy and less chiquita so its probably easier to get laid.

is there something that makes these easier to drift than other light rwd jap cars?

Actually hachirokus are supposed to be hard to drift, especially in stock form(straight from the Drift King's mouth from the Drift Bible)

>san francisco

where everyone thinks they're cooler, more important, interesting and worth more than the actual bags of shit they are

It's a shit deal, but still a better car than an A60 or A70 Supra.

boise.craigslist.org/cto/5594949045.html
idaho is the bomb.
shitbox tofu cars at shitbox tofu prices.

>boise.craigslist.org/cto/5588774543.html

wtf, this nigga just throwing that shit 90 degrees 20 feet away from a corner.

>more jap ae86s
Youre severely overestimating NA demand for 30 yr old jap econoboxes. Maybe spend some of your time someplace that ISNT an anime forum?

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=ropKAFjyjyU
People actually like this retarded shit?

This generation is truly a lost cause.

>Doesn't like brapping
>Doesn't like the smell of burning rubber
>Doesn't know the joy and adrenaline of oversteer
Show us your tits.

>It's worth more if it has a million random mods, running a lot of power on its engine with no guarantees
>1000kms ago I rebuilt this engine but I really just want to sell it now!

Why do all you cucks think mods add value, unless it's a seriously done job with the paperwork to back it up and low mileage they detract from it.

Why do you think Initial D made the 86 popular? Initial D featured the 86 BECAUSE it was a popular older car that drivers liked for its feel and performance.

Your new is showing mate, Initial D may have spread it to people in 4chans demographic but the corolla was popular way way before then.