/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[White Beach of Healing from 11.8 to 31.8]
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160811.php#nav
-Fuyuki must have been cleared to access the event
-Welfare Scat Assassin 4* as reward
-New mystic code [Brilliant Summer]
-New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
-Summer Gacha part 1:
Tamamo no Mae Lancer 5*
Anne Mary Archer 4*
Mordred Rider 4*
Kiyohime Lancer 4*
Everyone is limited.
-Event CEs:
5* Carmilla CE: Crit dmg up by 15% and 30% NP at the start of battle - Water and Food +1
5* Drake CE: Ignore Invul. and gives 3 stars per turn - Iron +1
4* Evil Cat CE: Evasion (1 hit) and Quick up by 8% - Stone +1
3* Boobyca CE: Defense and Arts up by 3% - Wood +1
All CEs will gain a second effect during the second part of the event

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
-New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

-Singles are 3 quartz now, and Ten is 30. Forever.

-Grail Ascension added, Max level is 100
To reach level 100:
5 grails for 5*
7 grails for 4*
9 grails for 3*
10 grails for 2*
10 grails for 1*

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

>Max Servant stats
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20160811T19&p0=248&msg=umi da&font=sanserif&csz=1
poal.me/ue5s6i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

xth for best Onee-san.

Is this event seriously 20 months?

>FP gacha

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20160811T19&p0=248&msg=umi da&font=sanserif&csz=1

6hrs 30mins

>-New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
Ah, so the new servants will only change image in the last ascension huh?

Nobu a CUTE.

How do you come to that conclusion?

forgot image.
Hasn't it been like this with most servants? Althought it's usually only with the freebie.

Robin a cute!

Just Scathach, which is usual for event welfares. The rest of the limited servants should have 4 art cards.

Yeah

What

キャッツ

TAMAMO THREAD

That last Caligula test wasn't ideal conditions

No 3rd skill
Sub-Lv5 skills
Not Fou'd

I'll redo the test once I have upped him more

which position is better for mana transferring

hugging doggystyle or leglock missionary

Daily reminder that one day we're going to hang Shirou and get a free upgrade to EMIYA.

You're cute

>that hand

Yes. Mordred isn't too smart so that's how long it'll take to build the metal shack. DW wanted that experience to be as real as they could make it.

That's a man, baby.

what is the artist trying to imply with this picture? NTR? But Tamamo doesn't even like Guda

Welfare servants is like that.
The difference is now that except for Scat the rest isn't free.

This event is the first time non welfare 4* servants become limited, won't be weird if they make them only has 2 art.

Are you going to spend all your AP between now and maint, assuming it's going to get extended and/or crash under the weight of traffic, or are you going to stay optimistic and leave yourself a lot of AP to jump straight into the event?

Truly a man among men.

Nips love going to the sea.
No, it's an ascension material just like the knight medals or the black cauldron shit. You are going to need these to ascend the time limited ones, so prepare to grind out your ass.

It is a representation of the average Tamamofag.
>Blackbeard knows about Da Vinci's true gender
Trap detection EX.

Both hands. Check out the fingers on his left hand.

Reminder to wait and hope xD

It's probably an event exclusive ascension material, like what welfares needed.

New bond CEs when?

What if while we are getting new servants they also make it so every Servant has the appearance of being in swimsuit?

That has already been said

smelly servants

Scathach uses something else, and the TL on Cirno says the seashells are going to be re-added in the future.

>-New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
>you can only ascend servants you roll during the duration of the event or you are fucked forever because it will be impossible
Who seriously thought this was good idea?
Sounds like a retarded mechanic.

That isn't very feasible

Read cirno you fucking autist.

Robin is such a cute

Gender unknown is treated as female for his skill, so by that logic Teach is probably cool with fucking traps as long as he never finds out they're men.

If only they were adding them later

>Arturia, Gilgamesh, and Iskandar in Extella
This seems boring. It'd be more fun with some new faces.

Hey fgog

Are you happy with drawing LIMITED/RARE servants or are you happy drawings servants you like?

What a casual bird.

This event sure attracted a bunch of retards

I want both in one

I'd rather play as established characters I like

Both, unless I really dislike the limited character. I am extra happy if it's limited version of a character I like.

Both, unless the limited is an absolute shit like Amakusa.

wait, so teach considers da vinci a man despite this?

So who's worse /fgog/?

JETfags?
Gilfags?
Waifufags?
Anti-waifufags?
Herkfags?

Why does Attila the Hun have a vagina?

You.

It's quite bullshit, but in theory you could still ascend them after that period of time. But we already know the drop rate of this piece of trash so better get every single one in the shop.

Every man has an asspussy.

Two of my three 5* servants are limited. I haven't leveled either of them and would gladly trade them for 4* servants like.

(You)

For the same reason King Arthur has one.

Shiroufags.

Hundred-faced could tell too. I guess we know what her special Hassan skill is now.

Everyone who doesn't acknowledge the supremacy of the Moon Princess.

I don't think there's Gilfags, as I always say. I think that's just a term Jetfag throws around regarding anyone who disagrees with him. Eventually people started thinking that was an actual thing, they thought there was some huge rivalry between jetfag and Gilfag, but really its just Jetfag deflecting and creating a boogeyman.

There's a jetfag who runs around saying he can beat ORT, EAM EAM EAM, JETS JETS JETS, above world level, and other shit. There's no actual GIlfag doing the same. Gilfag is just something Jetfag created to deflect all criticism. If its not that then its something else, like Herkek, or some other boogeyman he creates.

There's no real Herculesfags either, not in the same way as Jetfags, but Jetfag would have you believe they're a huge thing.

Did they ever add things from Prisma to this?

...why?

It's Rider daily with Assassin and Saber EXP, who would ever voluntarily pick fucking Lancelot as support? I only put him there because he's my only gold zerker and I only leveled him up fro the Zero event.

Anti-fags

Clearly a huge fan

DATAMINING IS BACK RIGHT?

For the chinks.

You must have Melvin on your friend list. Purge all your friends and start over.

poal.me/ue5s6i
You know what to do.

My support list is full of 5* and yet Berserker Lancelot is the most picked sometimes too.

I just woke up. Maintenance starts in literally 5 minutes right

I hope the Servers go down for ten hours so I can collect six gorillion Quartz.

An hour and five minutes I think, but don't take my word for it I'm terrible at maths.

>she flat out rejects you so why roll for her again you dumbfuck
What's the problem exactly? I selfinsert as Hakuno who selfinserts as Gudako. If anything, I'm glad that Tamamo isn't a slut.

In another hour.

No.

There was that Hiroyama's CE.

Post more of this cute Tamamo

Nice, time to spend my AP then

>Gilfag is just something Jetfag created to deflect all criticism
>JETS created Gilfags
Is this true?

just play extra and extella then, why waste quartz on her in this

What could they even add from that?

>people actually rolling with their dicks and not their brains
trash

Because you play the game to collect servants you like

>implying your dick isn't your brain

He did it. His name is tarnished by shitposters. His sword is tarnished by the blood of his friends. His dick is tarnished with Guinevere. His gameplay is tarnished by some awful decisions by DW. But despite all of this, in the end, /fgog/ just can't bring themselves to hate Lancelot.

So go, you majestic, purple-haired bastard. Go and enjoy your newfound relevancy as a single-target Saber with a decent skill-set.

So like everyone who wanted Jeanne Alter?

If Tamamo doesn't like me in GO then it removes the most likable part about her, therefore I see no reason to care about Tamamo in Go

Once you remove the waifubait from
>Waifubait fox
then it just becomes a boring fucking fox

>when both dick and brain agree
Isn't a great feeling? Jeanne Alter, Scathach, Raikou, they all please both.

Ain't nothing wrong with a fucking fox.

Nobody would like you with that attitude

Which of the Book's skills should I level first?

point taken

>His gameplay is tarnished by some awful decisions by DW.
Only his berserker version.
Saber version is easily one of the best servant in the game.

As much as it'd be fun to see this guy in it, I just don't see it fitting too well overall.

good thing the game took that out of my hands and made it the default and permanent only setting for her in this game then