Could you kill another man, Veeky Forums?

Could you kill another man, Veeky Forums?

Even if it wasn't a life or death scenario, could you bring yourself to do that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zViyZGmBhvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course I could. I don't know about you, but I definitely have it in me to slay a man. Heh, its what were made to do, you know...

You need to be more specific. I don't think I could just kill a man for no reason, but how it's done would certainly effect whether or not I could.

Technically you kill lots of people through inaction.

How much of your personal wealth could you have set aside to feed starving people?

Personally, I don't care and feel fine with killing people through inaction as I drink alcohol that could have been spent on rescuing refugees.

Yes like almost every other human. Ever heard of a war where soldiers refused to kill each other?

I don't think so.

I don't know

long story short guy broke into my house and I pointed my shotgun at him

But I hesitated to pull the trigger because I kept thinking about the fallout of shooting the guy IE didn't wanna clean up the blood, didn't want police coming over at 3 A.M. etc

It would probably help if I can visibly see if the guy was armed but couldn't positively identify if he was armed or not

would probably help make the decision faster if I saw he had a weapon

What about health costs from an unhealthy/excessive/mismatched lifestyle in relation to our biology, leading to greater (treatment rather than preventative?) medical spending.

I don't know cause I never seriously tried.

I dunno probably

Depends on the circumstances of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=zViyZGmBhvs

Until very recently, yes. Believe it or not killing people isn't something the vast majority of people are capable of. Nowadays the social trust is as low as it's ever been and that makes people all the more unpredictable. If one really worries about being attack they should learn non-lethal ways of stopping someone, that way you at least have something to just go off of, should ones gears go halting when the finger's on the trigger.

> Is a great ape capable of killing another great ape?

Nooo, life is precious.

probably, yes... I think that at a certain point your body's function to survive jumps in and starts killing shit

I did. Long story.

Can and have.

T. Ex-Navy FCT

Yes. I never would though, because I don't want to go to prison.

I'm a bit narcissistic and kind of insecure, so I reckon I could simply block out all of the empathy and rationalise it to myself.

I'm also selfish, so, again, I wouldn't do it because fuck going to prison and having a criminal record.

Yep. And I am aware of my mental issues.

This is kind of how I think about it. Its basically a me-or-them situation that would have to trigger it because fear of prison but greater fear of death.

BTDT nigger.

You pussies make stupid threads like these, meanwhile, Haj would have no problem bending you over and slicing your head off with a steak knife.

I think so
But I would feel bad about it, whatever the circumstances

In a self defense situation? If its gotten to the point where my life is in serious danger, I'm pretty sure that the answer is yes. Otherwise, I really don't think so.

I mean, its not much, but I do have a percentage of my monthly spending set aside for charity.

Same.