Which Founding Father do you hate and why?

Which Founding Father do you hate and why?
>Agricultural society
>Lets break down the military
>If it's not in the constitution, the government can't do it
>Oh wait, nvm. How much for the Lousiana Territory?
>Francophile
>"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants"
>Didn't fight in the Revolution
>Ran and hid from Red Coats behind his Governors' coat tails

Jefferson was a real cunt. I'm starting to hate Hamilton because I'm a contrarian and he's turning into a meme, desu.

I like James Madison
Hes a real gym rat who overcame being a manlet and was a real pain in Jefferson's ass and he wrote the Constitution which I think it's one of the best pieces of writing in human history

This desu, he was top 3 for me a year ago but now people are starting to get annoying about him

What? James Madison and Jefferson were butt buddies.

I never liked Benjamin Franklin. Guy seemed like a real glutton and a corrupt yellow Journalist.

CAN U LIKE FUGG OFF U FUGGING FEDERALISTS??????????????????????????????

????????

I'll cut you m8, I swear on me mum

>reeeeeee
>normies like something so I hate it!
>I don't wanna be a casual
>reeeeeee

>No political parties

Literally just a land surveyor who was decent at military strategy. He brought little to the table otherwise.

He was a steady hand on the tiller.

Fuck Aaron Burr, everybody he ever touched met a terrible end. Hamilton, the Blennerhassetts all the random women he fucked, he was a human plague.

If you are a libertarian or just disagree with Federalists in general, you shouldn't really be that big a fan of Washington.

He sided with Hamilton over Jefferson over the 'general welfare clause', creating government funding as an institution of American government.

Ben Franklin, he didn't do shit and only was only invited to the different conventions because of his fame. He was just some old fart and now he's on the $100.

>Washington

>didn't declare himself a king despite have royal blood

>Jefferson
>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all me all men are created equal
>was a slave owner
>was against big government
>built up the military to project power into the Mediterranean for the Barbary War
>to stop American sailors from being made slaves
Certainly one of the more overrated founders.

Correct me if I'm wrong but apparently he was against slavery and was abolitionist but when tried to ban slavery he failed many times.

>tricked the mystery schools into thinking it wasn't an actual rebellion
He was a spook. Dun gud.

>Aaron Burr
>Founding Father
You wot m8?

He was for reformation within the institution of Slavery itself, but was never an outright abolitionist.

I find there's a recurring pattern in history, particularly American history, of:

>guys the government shouldn't have so much power
>let's decentralize and give power back to the states/people
>oh gee whiz, I'm in charge of the government now
>huh, can't seem to get much done
>I'd better centralize the government a bit

Jefferson and Jefferson Davis are both pretty good examples of this.

>>Agricultural society
>>Francophile
How are these things bad?

>Agricultural society

Please explain how this is bad.

Hamilton was the original bootlicker for the 1%. Pro-banks, pro-government distortions of the market, pro-unaccountable executive power, etc.

Jefferson may have been a mercurial autist, but at least he believed in the principles of the Revolution.

Hamilton. I began as a pleb who loved him because of that shit musical, but the more I learned about him, the more I hated him.
>Was a Federalist
>Let's make the national bank so the states have to rely on an entity completely autonomous from the government and foreign investors can buy land from our independent country
>was a show-off and an asskisser, the kind of annoying fuckface at school who tells rumours about the other kids to the teacher and spreads lies about the kid who does no wrong to anyone
>"let's give more benefits to the merchants instead of the majority of the people even though that goes against the constitution of the country I helped to create"
But what I hate the most about that bastard kike was the fact that he insulted Adams as if he was nothing but an useless shit
>Called him a hideous hermaphroditic character
>literally, LITERALLY conspires agains him and manipulates the elections in order for Adams not to achieve the presidency so he could manipulate poor Washington into agreeing to his economical plan
>tries to do this again during the third elections by supporting Pinckney so he can have another puppet
I used to love Hamilton, I swear I did but now I can only smile when I think about Burr shooting that rat.

>I swear I did but now I can only smile when I think about Burr shooting that rat.
The only good thing Burr did in his wretched life was fire the bullet that ended Hamilton's efforts to corrupt the Early Republic. Unfortunately, the vast majority of modern politicians followed in Hamilton's footsteps anyway.

Founding Fathers like Washington and Jefferson neglected their private businesses to work for the public and incurred debts. Hamilton went from being a bastard son in the Caribbean to being rich doing the same job.

Jefferson was the biggest role playing piece of shit, acting like he was some
Yeoman while being a rich Plantation owner and never bothered with manual labor, same with washington. While not a founding father, Andrew Jackson is also an overrated asshole, the Cherokee did nothing wrong, plus he acted like a belligerent cunt.

Actually I was wrong, forgot that Washington worked as a surveyor, so he's at least a fair bit better than Jefferson.

Hamilton fan detected. I like the completely irrelevant hit on Jackson, too.

It doesn't surprise me in the least that Hamilton is a huge Broadway play. The banks put Jackson on the 20 as a middle finger, and they're still paying off Hamilton 200 years after his death. Banks always play the longest of long cons.

Andrew Jackson was like a top five best president you piece of shit

>going against the US Supreme Court's ruling
>good

Man, don't go jumping to conclusions, I haven't seen the musical nor do I particularly like Hamilton, just because I don't like hypocrites doesn't mean I like some dude who had an active disdain for the populace. Also Jackson is only a generation away from the founding fathers In general and has a over-inflated legacy like some founding fathers.

Please tell me your reasoning, hopefully something aside from the banks, because I don't think a man who wrongfully evicted a entire people from their land by abusing the power of the federal government is top president material. Seriously I hope you aren't some dumbass who likes him because he's a macho man who had a fetishist for duels and shit, I'd like to hear some different coherent opinions.
Now that I remember it John Adam's wife was a huge bitch who profited off of revolutionary war veterans.

>things that never happened
This meme that Jackson went against the Supreme Court needs to die. The ruling that is commonly referenced, Worcester v. Georgia, placed obligations only on Georgia state officials, who initially resisted Justice Marshall's ruling, but eventually complied within a few months. The SCOTUS ruling placed no Jackson or the federal executive branch, so there was nothing for him to enforce and no contravention of the court's ruling.

The comment that is often attributed to Jackson is not something he actually said. Instead, he remarked in correspondence that the SCOTUS ruling would probably be irrelevant because they could not could not force Georgia to do anything.

>*placed no obligation on Jackson or the executive

It's also the duty of the Executive Branch to "execute" out the laws, and SCOTUS rulings are determinations of the highest law in the US.

>Agricultural society
Yes, our society was largely agricultural at that time, and he understood the importance of supporting our chief export industry.
>Lets break down the military
Literally nothing wrong with this.
>If it's not in the constitution, the government can't do it
>Oh wait, nvm. How much for the Lousiana Territory?
The Constitution allows the President to negotiate treaties and to spend for any purpose. There's zero argument about the constitutionality of the Purchase.
>Francophile
Who gives a fuck?
>"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants"
>Didn't fight in the Revolution
He served as a colonel until he was called away to serve in the state government.
>Ran and hid from Red Coats behind his Governors' coat tails
You're saying he should have allowed the entire state government to be captured? Use your fucking brain.

>protected the interests of Americans against foreign threats
>thought slavery was immoral but admitted there wasn't an easy fix
I'm failing to see the problem here.

Sure is libtard reddit fedora Jefferson hate in here.

Irrelevant because SCOTUS didn't prescribe a remedy in their ruling for the executive branch, specifically the US Marshalls, to take. At the time, if SCOTUS wanted the federal government to act, they would state in their rulings explicitly for the federal marshalls to take an action. SCOTUS didn't in this case.

>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all me all men are created equal

didn't we have a thread about this a day ago? This phrase doesn't mean what most people think it means. No, the founding fathers did not think people were equal.

Killing the bank was a 10/10 move in nearly every way, and the only reason why it turned to shit was because Biddle was such a gigantic dick, he called in loans across the nation which ended up causing a crippling credit crunch. Which just shows you EXACTLY how terrible the idea of such a powerful and centralized bank was.

Also he paid off the national debt and steered the nation through the nullification crises.

Clearly looking at Europe, industrialization was the way to go. Countries like Russia who stayed primarily agrarian got left behind in the industrial revolution. Industry created more jobs, which translated into more wealth for citizenry.

Mason was a fat cat fgt

Hi Jackson

I'm a liberal, and I think Jefferson was a cool dude. Don't paint with broad strokes senpai.

Who doesn't like a layman? Obviously you, you contrarian.

>Yes, our society was largely agricultural at that time, and he understood the importance of supporting our chief export industry.
Over reliance wasn't good in the longterm. Hamilton recognized Industrialization was necessary to generate more wealth for the citizens.
>Literally nothing wrong with this.
Stay cucked.
>Francophile
He worshipped the Jacobin kikes even as they were beheading people off the street.
>You're saying he should have allowed the entire state government to be captured? Use your fucking brain.
The state gov't can physically move locations. He didn't have to go back.

>MOOOOOMMY SOMEBODY IN THE 18TH CENTURY OWNED SLAAAAAAVES

>Killing the bank was a 10/10 move in nearly every way

No it wasn't. I would argue that it was a rash and reckless policy inspired more by prejudice than prudence. It brought no tangible benefit to your average Yeoman farmer that Jackson claimed to represent. It indirectly hurt them in the subsequent Panic and it opened the door for more low-minded partisan politics. With the National Bank dead treasury bonds were deposited in banks at the arbitrary discretion of the Federal Government. Like the Spoils System, Jackson took this opportunity to reward good Democrat banks which came to be known as 'pet banks'.