Anything that isn't being born rich and goodlucking is being a cuck/death

Anything that isn't being born rich and goodlucking is being a cuck/death.

Other urls found in this thread:

fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?109654-The-Official-I-got-laid-today-Thread-If-you-had-sex-today-tell-us-about-it
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ITT: OP roleplays as Chad.

Carry on, OP.

Man I'm so jealous of that guy. God damn it OP.

But thing that rich and godluckig makes, is being well and then.

I pretty much agree with this, though if you're smart, driven, and lucky you can become rich while you're still young.

Lucky me I'm good looking and just a few weeks away from launching a Kickstarter campaign. If that idea doesn't work out then it's just on to the next.

>Anything that isn't being born rich and goodlucking is being a cuck/death.

wew fucking lad.

You act like most of the technology and everything that you put your fat grubby fingers on wasn't made by some broke, ugly, manlet that had nothing better to do. kys.

>99% of the people who have ever lived
>a cuck/death.
But sadly it's true.

> if you're smart, driven, and lucky you can become rich while you're still young.
I have been born poor and now in my mid 20's have XXXk$ which feels rich to me.
However, I literally spend so much time and tried so hard to acquire said money that I feel like I have missed out on social life. Opportunity costs were massive.

>sadly it's true.
My ass.
Most of the people who say this are bitter and desperately searching for someone to prove them wrong, but also (more importantly) to tell them how they did it.
Of course, it's all a waste of time, as they'll never believe anyone who disputes their statement anyway.
Most people who have succeeded don't hang out here, and the ones that do generally aren't going to spend their time posting redacted bank statements.

Okay and?

I can't change how I was born but what I can change is how I act

Thos os how self made rich people are created. Don't be a cuck like me and give up user...

>Opportunity costs were massive
But, assuming you keep yourself healthy both physically and mentally, you are in a *much* better position than the overwhelmingly vast majority of people. Only in your mid 20s and a net worth in the hundreds of thousands? If you're smart, expand your income, and dedicate a lot of effort to saving and investing, you could be completely financially independent before you're 30. This means you have at least 20 good years of 1) still being physically able to do everything you want to and 2) the money and time to do it.

You made the right choice, user. Keep following this path and you get to be the dick nose driving a Lamborghini when he's 29 years old, inspiring the younger guys and demoralizing the old morons who settled for mediocrity before they even finished college.

It's never to late to start, user.

>has XXXk
>driving a lamborghini at 29
In what planet?

Unless his income is really high, say bye bye to lambos and shit. He could have 100k for all we know.

He probably has around 450k saved from years of being frugal and living with parents. You can't afford a lambo by 29. It's fucking stupid of a liability.

Getting a lambo: Getting guaranteed high passive income. You can't have that shit while young unless you luck out.

What do you call succedding?
If you aren't rich by 25 you already failed.

Plus no matter how rich you are, if you aren't goodlooking you are missing out, and certainly miss on prime pussy during your key development years (high school etc). Chads get all of that granted.

wtf I hate being ugly now

this

99% people are born to wageslave all their lives and then die.

>What do you call succedding?
I don't call anything "succedding".

>If you aren't rich by 25 you already failed.
Good to know

Your last comment is full of errors too. Tons of ugly guys get prime pussy, you must live in an area overrun by hags if this is not the case. Also, Chad's tend to get their asses kicked, as many of them have never had to fight.

t. I beat up Chad

>resorting to grammar errors to avoid facts
classic cope
>Tons of ugly guys get prime pussy
Yeah but none get the legit hot teen goddess pussy. That's for Chad.

>t. I beat up Chad

You can't beat a real 6'3'', thick boned chad.

>You can't beat a real 6'3'', thick boned chad
Lol.
The bigger they are.
Their bones break like anyone else's.

>In what planet?
I made some assumptions, that "mid 20s" means he's around 25, and "XXXk" means around half a million. If he's smart, works hard, and (again) is pretty lucky, he could easily have a net worth over a million 4 years from now. Used late model Lamborghinis could be had for under 100 grand. Yeah, he probably won't be driving a brand new $400,000 Aventador, and spending even a hundred grand on a car is fucking stupid, but...

Fuck you it was just an example. What I'm saying is he's setting himself up very well to be quite wealthy while still young.

Pull your heads out of your asses, 99% of all the "chads" you knew in high school or college are otherwise normal people who are going to lead otherwise normal lives. The more exceptional ones will go on to become business owners or executives, but the vast majority are just going to be normal people who happen to be a bit more attractive.

>"""Chad"""

When is this meme going to die? It was a funny joke when it first popped up on r9k, but now people think that it's some sort of fact of reality. This is where memeing becomes dangerous.

>are otherwise normal people
Never said they weren't.
In fact, I recall saying they get knocked down just like anyone else, sometimes more so.

Is this guy supposed to be so good looking to the point of you posting his pic?

Oh right, sorry. Didn't meant to quote you on that.

>now people think that it's some sort of fact of reality
It is a fact of reality, kind of. There's that 80/20 rule and it's amplified quite a bit in biology, especially with modern dating services like Tinder, Plenty of Fish, whatever. About 5% of the guys get 90% of the action, the "Chads". They're the confident, attractive, fit, tall, sometimes rich ones. It's the same with wealth; a tiny percentage of the people get the overwhelming majority of the money.

It's better to be aware of it than be some blue pilled normie who thinks "well everyone gets an equal chance at being successful and everyone can be successful with women". They don't, and not everyone can.

ITT op butt hurt about not being the Chadster and overpaying for his shit degree over at ITT Tech. Also if Noone on earth existed except for rich Chad's and his rich hot girlfriends then humanity would go extinct.

>hurr durr he has a nice jawline and a woman with good facial aesthetics, fuck my life

People like you are so damn pathetic, literally kill yourself. Research the easiest method to die, and then put yourself out of your misery. Stop wasting my oxygen with your bitching and moaning over pointless shit.

Oh and your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it.
Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture). As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse.
Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins/damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol.
You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. As for your tits, we all know there is extra padding there. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man.
I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.
Have a nice day.

>taking a troll thread this seriously

born poor and become rich is more fun

Without a doubt.

Yup. If you've just always had everything you want, you'll never appreciate it.

lmao no.

Most of the time.

you didnt count. no

Feels good to be a trust fund babby then

>troll thread
Is this how you cope?

fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?109654-The-Official-I-got-laid-today-Thread-If-you-had-sex-today-tell-us-about-it

Here, have a peek into the life of a millionaire chad. You can keep coping or accept your life is dogshit.

The money is not enough. You are a sub8 nerdic trash and autistic.

You need the looks and the money and the non autistic brain.

You will not become rich. This needs to stop.

Well what are you suggesting then?

>This needs to stop

>one guy posts two pictures of himself with a girl
>another dude with a small dick posts the same thing
>otherwise everyone is just bickering and arguing, exactly like Veeky Forums

I must be missing something