Hey Veeky Forums. I'm a poor student, recently quit my job and i have one question...

Hey Veeky Forums. I'm a poor student, recently quit my job and i have one question. How can i make money at home if i dont' have to pay a cent for electricity or internet. I have unlimitted electricity/internet in my dorm. I also don't have alot of money to invest, think 30-40eur max.

Get a job.

No time, my lecture schedule is fucked.

How fucked? What is your schedule? What hours of the day are still available to you? Do you go to school lectures on the weekends? Most people arguing they don't have time to work, because they go to school just don't want to work yet.

I can only work nights. From 8pm till 11am. I can work weekends, but fuck working all day.

well start brainstorming a micro business.

I don't know what you want us to tell you. You have $40, no free time, and haven't listed any marketable skills. Not a lot to work with here.

I have free, unlimitted electricity if thats a factor

Always excuses excuses and more excuses...

Stay poor dude

Do you have a good computer (not laptop) with an AMD graphics card?

>but fuck working all day.

Your attitude is your own worst enemy

yeah you mentioned that in your original post friend.

all the ways to make money with free electricity that I'm aware of require more than $40 startup costs.

says the wagecuck.
I'd be happy working all day, but only if i'm working for myself and not for some manager cunt in Mcdonalds.

Designated driver. Charge 40/day.

Never gonna make it

DESIGNATED

He could mine Pascal Coin.

uber at night

I work two part time jobs and I am currently a full-time student majoring in two different subjects.

Stay poor and well-rested, pleb.

>says the wagecuck
says the guy with 30-40 euros lmao

Yea you need a half decent rig to at least mine anything worth it. And 40$ is enough for a couple SATA cables.

go to work or stay poor, loser

sure you do, I bet you even have enough time in the day to shit talk on Veeky Forums and show how big your epeen is faggot.

It's possible. In college I took classes full time and worked 2 jobs totaling like 50 hours per week. You will suffer in terms of sleep, social life, grades, etc but it's really not that hard to both work and go to school.

So you want to make money but aren't actually willing to do what it takes.

Sorry, most people have to go through the suck before they make it. Whine all you want about how you want to work for yourself, it won't make you any money.

Why not do a normal job while planning, saving and growing so that you can later be your own boss?