Daily reminder to never, ever, EVER trust the eternal germanic

Daily reminder to never, ever, EVER trust the eternal germanic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricimer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Autism

I'm more butthurt about Majorian than probably any other figure in history and I'm not even a Latin.

I reserve my right to be autistic.

Well done, Majorian, well done

HOWEVER

fucking what?

Us germanics are the fucking savours of europe from the eternal anglo

we have done nothing but protect and lead europe

daily reminder that french beat the fuck out the anglo out of the continent.

no WE beat the anglo

>Us germanics are the fucking savours of europe from the eternal anglo
anglos are germanic.

no they are fucking jew french faggots who stole our bright germanic inventions and mind powers

>The Anglo-Saxons were a people who inhabited Great Britain from the 5th century. They comprised people from Germanic tribes who migrated to the island from continental Europe

The French are germanic

stop believing jew lies untermensch

germany has always been the hegemon of europe in power and culture

>Another country so irrelevant that it needs to fake everything

>he doesn't know about the "Great Anglo Vanishing Incident" when overnight the original anglos, saxons, jutes etc were replaced with Jewish doppelgangers

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

French are celtic gauls

Ricimer
>Ricimer was the son of Rechila, the Suevic King of Galicia. His mother was the daughter of Wallia, King of the Visigoths.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricimer
SPANISH CELTIC BOG DWELLING CRYPTO-ROMAN CONFIRMED

A country which was created for the first time in the latest stages of the 19th century has always been the "hegemonic" of Europe in power and culture?

False, that title only belonged to Great Britain, France, Russia and the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, at least for a time.

Garbage nation that ruins everything:

>destroy Rome, and ever bit of Roman civilization that existed, demolish all art and architecture, murder all the intellectuals, rape all the women
>Vikings randomly attack undefended villages and Monasteries, murder all the priests, rape all the women
>instead of crusading against Muslims Germanics go on Teutonic crusades and murder Christians and Europeans
>created communism, bolshevism
>start ww1, murder 38 million Europeans
>start ww2, murder 60 million Europeans
> flooding Europa with millions of jihads and destroying the EUropa

In short, they've done more harm than good and we'd be better off if they never existed.

Daily reminder that Germans, Anglos and French are Germanic dumbwit so it's just you fighting amongst each other.

>French are celtic gauls
No they are Latin, only the Bretons are Celtic.

These faggots invented two of the worst ideologies in the world, communism and nazism.

this

if it wasn't for manic merkel the UK would still be in the EU

solid b8 m8