>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_205002323&feature=iv&src_vid=-zbQ4XjOoO0&v=aUHtnAYNzC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for wantbike but nobike

finally got my 2 stroke on the road today

only burned myself 3 times

>tfw feel like riding
>tfw thunderstorms

JUST

Get water wheels

>Sick with a nasty head cold from having to reverse shift at work for a week
>Rain all week with thunderstorms

Someone doesn't want me to ride either.
The rain is one thing that I don't mind riding in, but this severe disorientation from the cold is where I don't wanna risk it

>dealership says bike is fixed
>go to pick it up
>doesnt start
Well fuck. And thank satan for warranties.

Anyone here run a full race bike on the street? I'm converting my bike to a track bike but I'd like to be able to hit the streets every once in a while. What do you do for lights?

Or should I say fuck it and ride no plates, no lights, and slicks

The latter

Cops will be on you like flies on shit

>thinking cops care

>caring whether cops care

>no plates
You're done

Anyone here got experience with action cams?
I'm considering a gopro hero 4 session as it's not as expensive as the Gopro hero 4, but do you maybe have a better recommendation?

I've never been pulled over for no plates

You can ride on the track with a street bike.
You can't ride on the street with a track bike.
Keep that in mind when you're modding yours and make decisions on how much a couple pounds of weight savings means to you.

SJ4000 is like 50 bucks or something

Fucking fucked up hydraulic clutches m8. Fuck.

Bikers get pulled over all the time for shit like cracked plates and you say the cops don't care about having them at all.

Why would you go on the internet and tell lies?

You got some experiences with it?
The videos do realy look better than gopro.

Consider modular adjustments. That or some super flush signal lights. For three plate I'd say something that is either removable or just modding it so it's practically hidden behind the wheels.

Fuck, I dunno.

Why would you?

ok thats a good reason to continue. im sure all cops know who you are and have been instructed not to bother you.

I think it depends on what the cops are like in your area, your luck, and what you ride. If you ride like an asshole they're probably going to fuck you over on every offense they can find.

No, but I've heard great things about it. I'd rather have 4 SJ4ks than 1 GP3

I'll probably just retain some sort of cheapo bracket for plates. I won't be riding at night anyway so I don't think I'll worry about lights.

When I started riding with my plate extremely hidden cops fucked with me less. I think they assume you're gonna run. Of course, my city has a no chase policy so ymmv

Where do all these cucks live that need blinkers on their bikes? I live in a pretty liberal ass state and I don't need shit expect for head and tail light, and maybe a light illuminating the plate.

>he needs head and tail lights plus plate illumination
The only cuck here is you, cuckboy

raw side-by-side everything looks better than GoPro. GoPro delivers the best neutral material for post-processing. If you can edit the results will surpass everything else, if not you will always be behind some chink cam.

tl;dr if you're not good at video editing don't get a GoPro

>I won't be riding at night anyway so I don't think I'll worry about light
At least get a brake light. Unless you like getting squished.

Do they make helmets with a little compartment on top for recording devices yet? That'd be nifty. No gopro hanging off making you look all weird.

I love the Air Frazer. Shoulder and elbow pads are not removable and I normally remove the shoulder pads but its ok. If you say your slim you'll love it. Super super crazy air flow. Cuz your sweat isn't wicked off like when you wear a t shirt the air that comes in the jacket feels like air conditioning. Great protection in my opinion as well.

Would be neat but I think it needs to be smaller than the session. Dunno how that affects battery life and shit.

Here is a comparison video
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_205002323&feature=iv&src_vid=-zbQ4XjOoO0&v=aUHtnAYNzC0

Most GoPro comparisons are worthless because they compare raw material. Other cams try to make the raw material look good but the tradeoff is it's absolutely shit to edit and you can't really do much.
GoPro gives you the best source material for post-processing. Looks unexciting by itself but if you're into video editing the results are the best you can get.

If you're not into editing though you're better off with another cam.

Thanks for thinking I am dumb enough to put my safety at risk and ride a motorcycle.

Man those wall lockers look awfully familiar, so does that lock hanging from it too.......

>there are people in dbt RIGHT NOW who name their bike

>leave emma alone

>not naming your baiku
pls leave maron alone

>on dbt
>not letting /b/ rolls dubs to decide

shiggy diggy

is buying a new bike that bad? i want my next one to be new just so i know its not been fucked with. i need to look into negotiations, but other than paying a high price, what's the downsides? i want to put about 50% down to keep my payments low and make it easier to pay for full coverage.

Hello CTA, new art when?

idk I bought a new bike. I can't decide if I wasted money or not since there have been a few comparable bikes come up for a little less than I paid, but they are rare enough and close enough to the new price I don't feel bad even if I dumped a few bucks just to know every mile is mine.

I'd look at your local used for said bike and see if people are A) putting miles on them B) there are a bunch for sale C) there is a huge depreciation the minute you take that model off the lot

leave Bubba alone

tfw no longer nobike but now want bigger bike

there is a 636 here that has 300 miles on it. it's one of those 'unforseen expenses, must sell, like new' type listings where the price is above sticker, but still cheaper than the final out the door price. considering one of those if the warranty is transferable.

>just stepped up to a 1000cc from a 250cc

'piece of shit'

welcome to bike lust. n+1

you're already dead, squiddo.

>you're already dead, squiddo.
It's like I went from riding a pony to an unbroken stallion.

Good thing it would only buck me if I make it buck me instead of because "fuck you".

leave 2001 suzuki gs500f alone

hard to say. I bought a new SD 1290r..
Im probably going to put 10,000 miles on the thing in the next two years. and im probably going to end up owing more than its worth. but at least i dont have to keep looking at desktop pictures of my dream bike and wondering if i should get it or not.

Fuck off cuck

>Good thing it would only buck me if I make it buck me instead of because "fuck you".
get a 2 stroke

You put your safety at risk by living
Just kill yourself now, then nothing can happen to you

Omg nobody asked now pls die

I looked at tons of used motorcycles up to 35 years old and most of the time it's really easy to tell if someone knows their shit and is honest or if someone doesn't know jack shit and tries to hide something. For me personally it's not worth it to buy a new bike for that little extra safety, I have inspected enough bikes that I can get the risk of buying something bad near zero.

So I'd say it all depends on you. If you're afraid of getting fucked over or are inexperienced with used sales buy a new bike, there is nothing wrong with that.

samefag

my friends dad is a surgeon and he said you can die by just sitting at home on your laptop posting on filipino architectural arts forums

today i went from a 175 4 stroke to a 250 2 stroke and i think i wheelied every time i moved from a stop

>Butthurt cuckold detected

>he owns anything less than a 600cc

tfw you go from 49cc to 50cc

that's where all the fun is

t. summerfag

I'm studying to become a surgeon and this is infact true.

>Tfw going from 0cc to 125cc

>"Great bike with on 1000 miles. Never been laid down dropped or ran hard! So much fun to ride I'm only selling because I'm getting married and she says it needs to go!"

>Getting married
>ever

>going from 125cc to 0cc

>go from 0cc to 0cc

He has a TT600 now

>caring about the cares of people who dont care

> not knowing it's the oldest cover up excuse in the book alongside "lady owned"

>not having someone who loves you unconditionally
>ever

If you stop riding for a woman, you were a faggot to begin with.

>never ran hard
Adds up.

>going from 0 cc to 250 cc to 600 cc to 225 cc

>Buying a bike that a cuck has sat on

I'm taking the MSF class in July since that was the soonest weekend class available, I'm pretty excited.

I may or may not buy a motorcycle immediately afterward, but what would you recommend for somebody 6'2" and 160lbs? I feel like I'd have a hard time fitting on most 250s, but I don't really want to start on something too heavy because I'm pretty weak, I also don't want something too quick or more than a few grand.

>he doesn't have a mother

can someone give me a quick rundown on two stroke oil injectors?

When another annoying faggot comes along.

>thinking my mom likes me at all

lmfao nice meme

much like old people they have two strokes and inject oil

a scooter

braid has been here for a while

>he doesn't have a dog

>tfw just bought a new bike but now I want more bikes
I need a real job so I can buy more bikes.

Same

>he has a shitty mom

i don't have a job and i have 5 bikes

Post yer progression since it seems to be the new meme
>90cc, 100cc, 85cc, 125cc, 650cc, 675cc I3

I don't have a job and I don't have bikes

>250cc

But that faggot actually wants to get cummed.

Keep sucking duck eventually you can buy all the faggot shit bikes you desire

650 twin->750 twin

Both struggled to reach >105mph

>1200, 500, 500, 500, 175, 1400, 250, 400

mine makes no sense

>125cc
>600cc
>1000cc
>1200cc

How exactly does one suck a duck?

>600cc

use your head