Daily reminder that if your car is not up to drug dealer specification you are doing it wrong

Daily reminder that if your car is not up to drug dealer specification you are doing it wrong

>german saloon
>blacked out windows
>massive alloys
>debadged

thats tasteless white person not drug dealer

from experience I can tell you that a drug dealers car is a piece of shit honda civic or acura

>unreliable trash
>drug dealing
Hand in hand

don't need to worry about repair bills when youre making sikk money
whenever I see a band of pakis that are quite obviously drug dealers they are typically in a debadged E60 or some random white Merc.

that shit only looks cool to HS kids

>not speccing all your German cars in Forza to have black paint and black wheels because you were too lazy to get a proper paint scheme

every drug dealer I know drives a lexus, including me. never brings any heat. murdered out windows are an easy way to get pulled over for no reason.

>drug dealer specification
>number plates

>every drug dealer I know drives a lexus
>including me

>>>/facebook/

>he doesn't live where its legal to have totally blacked out rear windows
kys

>Daily reminder that if your car is not up to drug dealer specification you are doing it wrong

Drug Dealers around here also debadge their cars because that makes it harder for someone to report their car or even report the wrong Make and Model. The problem about license plates is acute enough that our local government wanted to get automated license plate scanners but privacy activists (or pro-criminal activists) said that was wrong use of technology, so that idea was shelved.

This is exactly what my mother does, except with a 2007 Altima.

How did the E60 attain the award for greatest car for dealing drugs in of all time?

ive never told anybody this but the reason i prefer tinted windows and a totally de-badged car is so that its harder for police to identify

BOL for a debaged blacked out shit box, shouldn't be too hard to find.

Vs.
BOL for a gold 2000's japanese sedan

Nothing wrong with that, but in Jersey the most important thing is having a generic color like silver or grey, followed by removing all badges. I did this with my M3 for maximum sleepymode.

>I've got an M3 sleeper!
You don't know what a sleeper is.
Most people will think that your car is slow as shit anyway because normies have rediculous expectations.

Fuck off nameshitter, a sleeper is a fast car that does not look or sound like a fast car, which an unbadged, unmodded, generically colored M is to anyone but a minority of people who know what they are looking at.

Only a soccermom wouldn't know it was a fast car.

>gosh look at that ricer in his 318i, he put four exhausts on, flared wheel arches, a bulged bonnet and 18" alloys on it!

wasn't a fast car*

>Debadged card
>Not the most obvious way to be identified

Are you guys retarded

lol yup you pretty much described my evo (minus the factory wing)

That is lowered, and thus a lot more aggressive looking than an stock example, which looks extremely tame compared to newer base model 3 series.

it's not lowered at all, its just because its stood on grass so its sunk

you're lying to yourself if you think it takes an anorak to spot an M3 coming a mile off

I've owned an M3 for several years in the preeminent police state after having owned some very deliberately sporty looking cars like a Z4 and a 6 series.

Cops typically do not give me a second look because they don't know what I'm driving, where I could see them visualkly tracking me down the street in far slower, far showier stock cars.

even if I were a policeman that new fuck all about cars, I get the feeling I'd be far quicker to suspect someone in an M3 than pic related

Wrong pic

The average person doesn't give a shit if it's an m3 or not. You seem to think the average person gives a shit about vehicles and you're sorely mistaken. Shit I really like cars and if a silver bmw drove past me I wouldn't give it a second Glace because there are so many around here

if i were a policeman I'd be wary of hopped up tuner mobiles and ragged shitboxes than newer upscale sports cars.

Drug dealing: most of the risk, fewest of the profits.

Manufacturing or trafficking is where it's at. Most dealers I know make $3-10 a sale, which isn't worth the risk.

Also, I've known dealers to use a just about any random vehicle, I've never seen a stereotype.

Sometimes I wonder what Toyota was thinking when they built this shit.

Ask Frosty about drug dealing cars.

Fuck, I still have a badge and my windows aren't dark enough.

>you're a nigger harry

>ive never told anybody this but the reason i prefer tinted windows and a totally de-badged car is so that its harder for police to identify

More like harder for the public to identify. And if they mis-identify it, then the police get an incorrect description. In a hit-and-run, being debadged is a plus as it distracts witnesses that fail to notice other details as they struggle to try to remember what other cars yours resembles.

>Debadged card
>Not the most obvious way to be identified
It depends on the situation and you can always slap your removed badges back on if you have superglued magnets on the back after hollowing the plastic out a little to make them more flush. Those tiny magnets were sold cheaply at toy stores.

>drug dealer
>driving something that draws attention

No. My weed dealer drove a stock new blue Vauxhall Astra.

>don't need to worry about repair bills

No you idiot, the point is that if you're a drug dealer and your car breaks down while you're carrying large amounts of drugs you're completely fucked.

>weed
>a drug
How's the 9th grade?

Looks like a retarded kit-car made with mercedes and peugeot 307 exterior.

Drug dealer round my endz drove a gen1 Audi A3 with a big old 6" backbox.

The other guy didn't drive.

Are you retarded

I'd drive this

Most of the dealers I know here in Cali drive Silverados/lifted trucks or muscle cars ....

>THC
>not a drug
How's the (short) bus?

>wants a sleeper
>its a German car
>thinks that normies know shit about cars
Everyone who matters knows your car is an M car or at leasts suspects its modified. Everyone else already thinks you car is 'fast' just because its a bimmer. You totally didn't get the concept of a sleeper.
Just Kill yourself.

>implying they're hard to track
>it's the only old exec lux box with tinted taillights and plastidipped wheels
>extra easy if it's burning oil or knocking

Have fun being stopped by the police everywhere you go.

Real drug dealers drive little shitboxes they got off autotrader for a couple of hundred quid cash in hand, for a couple of months, before unloading them somewhere else.

You will never see a drug dealer driving around in a fancy car because they are literally cop magnets all around.

They typically drive old-men rich cars like the S 63 or BMW 750s

It's always a nissan sentra SE-R

It's not, the E38 is

Fuck off, people like you ruined the image of modded German cars and now I'm afraid to pretty up my BMW because I don't want to be mistaken for one of you.

>plastidip crap wheels
>pretty up

But that's my car and I don't sell drugs.