/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Nightmare Edition

PREY SLAUGHTERED >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

if you could rape any boss who would you rape?

Bloodstarved Beast for that Hepatitis B

Been geeting my ass seriously kicked by headless bloodletting beast
Wouldn't mind some help, pass is bbg

I'll join. You'll have to wait for me to srrc though. Getting on now

what exactly was micolash's realization when he said"the cosmos of course"?

>mfw exploring random F/R depth 5 chalices
They're actually not that hard, but they make me so fucking tense

>the noise of hemwick bitches spawning

Still makes fucking nervous

They're aids more than anything but can be pretty damn good at their best
>Clear a room with frame crashing hemwick spawns, two madmen, a red spider maiden and a Cainhurst Hunter
>Chest contains 3 Ritual Blood (5)

I thought about it. After some user called me a redditor for using the full cainhurst set, I took a day off from work to think about who I really am. And I came to a conclusion. I am the fucking King of this game. I am so fucking good at this game this was the easiest game in my life, no it was even easier than my fucking life. I am the fucking King and I am fucking the Queen so hard, the moon turned bloodred as I fucked her insides out and left her there for alfred. Then I fucked him too. I fucked literally, metaphorally and aliterationally everyone in this fucking game. Thus we come to thee conclusion. I am the fucking King of this game.

Goddamn thanks a lot
With two players he acts like a retard

No worries. HBLB rarely stands a chance against L2 strats

Lady Maria is for cuddling and consensual sex in the missionary position.

>those TIGHT fucking pants

Kill yourself german fag,

god i want to fuck maria

>Literally took a day off because he couldn't handle the bantz

kek

KEK

K E K

Is there any difference between Root and Sinister Root if I'm playing offline?

Delicious

Probably something to do with aliens

Can you even make a sinister root offline?

>winziger tonitrus

would someone here like to help me with spookbeast paarl?

Sure boss, let me boot up my Dreamcast

thanks famalam, im infront of the fog, pw is bbg

How do I beat Amelia
I got her down to one hit my first time trying her no problem, but then I spent the whole night barely lasting five seconds and even a day later I still can't get further than that

What's the deal with rapid poison? I've been rapid poisoned a couple of times during the headless blb fight but never noticed any actual effect

Amelia is a boss where you need to do heavy damage, if you can't beat her go lvl yourself 5 level up and try again. Try getting fire paper too.

Shitting Christ sorry about that

dont worry user, he fucked me up aswell.
maybe i just need to level a bit more, but i have to go through forbidden woods next and i hate that area

I'd love to join you if you'd have me

sjb_genesan, how long do you plan on playing this game? I rekd you this morning already so I don't really have the time for your shit. I rekd you since fucking monday this week every day cunt. Kill yourself. I am your fucking king and I will be respected as such.

of course user, ill be ringing at the first lamp once i got there

It basically bleed from dark souls. Takes off a set 30% of your health when it builds up and it can be iframed.

>mfw 9600 damage with tricked bowblade's charged r2 to the fluorescent flower's head

Stay where you are, I'll catch up

ill quickly go to iosefkas to pick up the gems, ill ring at the lamp again afterwards if its okay for you

Sure thing, I'll be there

isnt rapid poison toxic? frenzy is like bleed from dark souls

Nope, rapid is like a weaker frenzy, but certain weapons like Chikage have rapid poison on them.
So yeah, it's basically just bleed.

thanks again user, not sure what to do next though, either witches or rom

Glad to help! I'd say Witches, we can get Hemwick over with quick. Then Burgertown and Rom.

alright, ill ring at the hemwick lamp as soon as i get there

Anyone need help in dungeons? I have 99 Arcane and nothing to use it on.

Also get some numbing mist for when she starts to heal up. She was the only one I had real problems with my first playthrough as well because the fight dragged on too long with her heals and I got sloppy as time went on.

is there any reason to level skill in this game

took a bit longer than expected, leveld up, equipped runes/gems and stuff.
if you want to help me with burgerworth im ringing at the first lamp

yes

what

Aside from all the weapons that scale with Skill, the stat also gives a multiplier to your visceral attack damage.

I'm there!

If you're using a weapon that scales with skill. Skill also increases visceral damage.

>Ihyll
>Loran
>Isz

pick one

Instakill on viscerals and some of the best weapons in the game.

Yes, best viscerals plus excellent weaponry

im sorry user, those little spiders really fucked my shit up

Hintertombs.

you in nf bro

im gonna beat ur ass

I don't have the materials for a hintertomb. Unless you know where to find a depth 5 hintertomb chalice.

Isz

5kmcm6fn

pass is bbg123

Ah, spelunking, then? I'll join in.

You guys both here? Ringing my small bell.

Trying, but there's this room with two hunters where I keep dying. Sorry if you get summoned into a dead world.

thanks again m8
would you like to go on?
if yes, id either go yahargul, cainhurst or the dlc, its up to you

Got the door for ya.

HOL' UP, anyone wanna help me kill the oprhan?

Pass bbg
location THE HUT OF LIGHT HOUSE

I
AM
WAITING

Thanks mate, I'll be on the next floor in just a sec.

Oh my

Let's go Cainhurst, I'll be with you in a few minutes, gotta clean out the trash real quick, take five minutes

alright, ill be waiting

you guys got room for one more?

sure, pass bbg

also, what would a good skl/blt build look like?
im aiming for about 50skl and 20 or 30 blt, how much vit/end should i have?

id say put 50 in skill, 30 in bt, 15 in end, then w/e u want for the rest

What weapon do you actually plan to use?

Either go 50/10 or 25/50 Skill/Bloodtinge. No weapon scales with both at the same time in a single mode like Str/Arc weapons so the 25 Skill or 25/50 is mainly for viscerals. 40-50 Vitality and base-15-20 Endurance.

25 bt would be better, unless there's an extra 5 levels he can't help but spend.

i think ill use the rakuyo, it looks really nice, offhand i planned on using the evelyn

alright, i think ill go 50/25 or something

Sorry for the wait, I'm at Cainhurst!

The blt seems wasted to me, I usually either got 50 or not at all when it comes to bloodtinge.
If you really want it, then 25 is fine.

Bloodtinge is one of those all or nothing stats. Because you can't have dual scaling with it and any other stat, it's better to have either 50blt or minimum for weapon requirements. Anything in between isn't boosting your damage in any way, and is basically wasted.

Is the Kos parasite actually good? Seems rather slow and not really that strong.

Could anyone please help with orphan? I am not able to kill him alone, and really want to become the ayylmao

Love seeing fools try to fight their body.
Quite please cuttah's r2 can give them a good smack.
Also based pacha shop.

idk desu but I think with a 50-60 arc build you're gonna be fine .

Just seems really fun to use to me.

With optimal arc % gems it's really good since it has high multipliers. The L2 is pretty based too even at 20 Arcane and full flats if you wanna twink with it.

Damage is heavily dependent on scaling and gems. The AR is actually misleading and only applies to the non-milkweed moveset, its tentacles moveset gets crazy high attack modifiers and does about twice as much damage as the stat screen says it would.

Moveset is slow, but it has tons of hyperarmor, stagger, and range. Takes some getting used to, but when you do you're basically untouchable. The barf attack causes some poison buildup, but you can't spam it fast enough to actually poison without stacking poison gems.

I would, but I just put all my characters into NG+. Sorry.

np m8, thanks anway

I'll help. What's the pass?

My man! bbg

So how does Madmens knowledge affect difficulty? Does it up the damage of enemies or what?

On my way.

Sweet, im ringing by the lamp. Got the shortcut unlocked aswell

doesn't really change much, at 15 the church dudes at the cathedral ward get some buffs on their weapons but that's about it

Rom

Is that guy the one with the most optimized build ever?

mergo's wet pussy

Yea i gotchu! Confederate ahoyyyy

Wanna have some fun with a SKL build, what are the best weapons for it? I have saif, BoM, church pick and rakuyo in mind, but I don't really know how these are in game.

Also, are there more benefits in going STR/SKL instead?