His brand's average is over the black line

>his brand's average is over the black line
Wew lad...I mean, just...wew

>Hyundai/Kia above average
DELETE THIS

Why doesn't this follow the same trends of JD power and associates?

Because it's consumer reports and not JD power and associate shills

Different metrics. JD Power & associates take ordinary non-mechanical complaints into account from owners when calculating their averages.

>all that shit American quality
>then Buick above Honda

>implying Consumer Reports isn't paid off by car companies

A large chunk of their lineup consists of rebadged Opels.

>2 cents have been deposited in your JD power and associates account

>dat 10yr warranty

>FIAT
Holy shit, they make even Saab (RIP in pieces) and Jaguar look like Toyota. How can you make a car that unreliable this day in age?

why are american cars so shit?

What the fuck is this? It doesn't even say what they're measuring.

all you need to know is being left of the black line is bad now post some benchrace times baka senpai desu

It doesn't even add up. The black line doesn't appear to be the average because there is a lot more to the left than the right.

>what is skew
There's a reason the positive numbers only go up to 100 and the negative go down to -300

Manufacturing leaving, outsourcing engineers and or not hiring enough engineers because they make enough money off patriotism alone, and unions.

>actually making good products and not outsourcing the fuck out of everything as cheaply as possible
>35% corporate tax
pick one

How is mazda so consistent between their cars?

glorious nippon steel folded 1000 times

>tfw Lexus
>tfw the most reliable car in the Lexus lineup
Feels good knowing that my car will probably never break down.

>the worst ford, caddy and jeep is near enough as bad as the worst fiat
>americans will defend this

The worst Ford is the Fiesta, a British-designed vehicle.

Dodge and Jeep make sense, because >FCA.
Ford, on the other hand...

Also,
>the most reliable car on the market today is an Audi

the fiesta is 100% american m8

I thought it was German like the Focus.

If you buy almost any modern car, you shouldn't have many issues. A lot of CR qualms with vehicles are absolutely minor.

For example, the Fiesta/Fiesta ST are the "worst" cars for Consumer Reports in the Ford lineup. As is the Toyobaru for the Toyota/Subaru lineup. Neither of which are particularly unreliable cars, but when you put an automatic transmission in the Fiesta or Toyobaru that's where you have issues.

I want to know what model

Bruh consumer reports has been paid advertising for a while now too

Also
>women and old people cars rate best
Is almost like if you don't use them they don't break

>Mazda
>Toyota
>Honda
Nah familamadingdong

>Being in denial
Take a check next time you're driving around to see who's actually driving them Hondas
>Toyota being anything but a car for people who are dead inside
Half them Mazda are just rebadged ford's

Besides how else do you explain the difference between cars like Buick and Chevy/gmc, Honda and acura, Nissan and infinity?

Just because companies are owned by a parent company doesn't mean they follow the parent company. Ever heard of infighting? There's plenty of famous examples.

A lot of companies tune their cars/make improvements as part of "premium" branding. See: Buick.

The Encore and the Trax are the same car. Buick takes the car a bit further in terms of reliability, fitting, and finishing the cars. That's just one of a billion examples out there. Lexus and the CT 200h is another.

Take a Prius, and make it better all-around.

I picked those exact ones because they're huge with the badge engineering, likewise I didn't pick audi and vw in my example

What is the comparison for, customer satisfaction or reliability?

customer satisfaction. mazda give you a obedient waifu free with every car explaining the narrow range of results

what the fuck is this retarded graph even measuring

yes im mad

Crapsumer reports measures "issues by brand" to mean anything
Ford for example looks super unreliable on the low end due to consumers filing "issues" with MyFordTouch, not any critical failures
anything can contribute to this list from
>my engine blew up
to
>my floormats wore out within 10 years waaaah
and both issues count as "one reported issue"
the system is flawed

Hello Ford marketing department

> none of my brands are even on here
> none of my favorite brands sell cars in america anymore
> feels obscure, man

are you cute and in london

I want an unbubbad Sammy so bad but every one I find is half rusted out and need about double the cost of the car to make it driveable

All their cars use the same 3 engines and transmissions. No CVTs, no TARBO. Underdog trying to win scenario like Honda was in the 80s-90s

bread, meet butter

oh I guess they updated with the skyactiv engines

Dodge Ram Master Race

yes, no

i cant speak for the Samurais, but X90s are fun as shit. ive got the red one that is RWD and a second 4x4 one. so much fun. trying ot get the 4x4 rinning for offrad adventures

>no TARBO
>what is Mazdaspeed

B-b-but Veeky Forums told me Audis were unreliable pieces of junk?

>Half them Mazda are just rebadged ford's
yeah, 15 years ago, not now.

Lexus master race

>No 3.5 or 2.0T version of the Mazda 6
It's a shame really because the new ones are IMO the best looking 4 door economy cars on the road, period.

>Consumer Reports
post completely discarded.
Their ratings are all predictions.

I predict FCA will release a Dodge Dart SRT4 with AWD that eats corvettes and is more reliable than a wood burning stove.

doesn't mean its anywhere close to reality

Surprised to see Audi up there. As much as I love my A4, I wouldn't call it especially reliable, in fact it's rather the opposite.

>Mazda chassis
>Mazda engine
I- it's Merican goys

>Half them fords are just rebadged Mazdas
Ftfy
Ignorant fuck

My Hyundai was a tank.

I've recently been in a new one a friend of mine got. It's a nice place to be inside. The plastics are considerably less cheap than is standard these days.

>he uses consumer reports

>Audi way above VW
>VW above Porsche
>Mini above BMW
Makes perfect sense, god bless the meme reports.

And best handling. The 2.0 in mine is just anemic though, it's a shame. And if you want the 2.5L you have to pay more for the GT trim, so by then it already costs $25k.
I really wish they would just go full AE86 and make a cheap RWD version with a tarbo.

The 6 and 3 are literally just the focus and fusion with Mazda badges on them and whatever their gay little suv is is literally just a gay escape with a Mazda badge

You are talking about the cars released 10-15 years ago.

The current Mazda lineup is completely independent from Ford.

>tfw only just barely over the line