wiki.totalwar.com/w/Regiments_of_Renown

>Call of the Beastmen
store.steampowered.com/app/404012/

>Cheaper Call of the Beastmen
gamesdeal.com/total-war-warhammer-call-of-the-beastmen-dlc.html

>Patch notes

wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_2

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>IS CALL OF THE BEASTMEN WORTH BUYING?
The Beastmen are a cool faction but the pack is a bit overpriced for what you get. There probably won't be a price drop for some time, so if you're impatient or really like the Beastmen then go ahead, otherwise wait it out.

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=572732972
youtube.com/watch?v=ymEjkfoAgNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

STAAAAAB

>tfw you're such a good goy you're hyped about reskins

I'm so sorry...

But they come with the LL pack, so it's a nice bonus to have.

>6$
sauce?

But when is it coming out?

So what do the regiments of renown do what modders can't do? The two units we have seen now are just reskins.

Any mods that add tier 2 spear units to the alans?

Who fucking cares about LL? Seriously just give a new faction.

Probably new voice effects.

Soon.

I do, it can spice factions up.

I'M THE ONE TRUE ___

skirmishing

why do you even need them? Alans are strong as fuck already and can easily deal with enemy cavalry with their own cav

nothing

Can AI use the reskins?

Grudge

>needing to pay for a mercenaries system cut/paste from attila

I do, it gives me a reason to play a faction a second or third time.

Plus they are adding new units and hopefully the legendary Lord has something unique that will change up their campaign.

Perhaps I should have said how are they best used?

When do we get Boris Todbringer as a legendary lord?

No agreed but honestly I think I'm more hyped for the reskins than lords?

I mean honestly I'm super happy they're just adding in random flavor stuff like this at all and hope they keep doing it.

I certain we won't have new voice effects. CA is incredibly lazy regarding voice acting. We have the same voice actors since rome II and in Warhammer they cut out all voice acting for all languages other than english.

Play them in Multiplayer

Probably never, it does not make sense since he is the elector count of middenheim.

If we played as him what would happen a duplicate of him??

Would be cool to have them as a faction though, but doubt that will happen either.

>hunnic hordes finally arrive
>my best general and faction leader conveniently dies of old age
every fucking time
also, it seems like no matter which faction i play in attila, campaign always ends up with a meatgrinder against the huns in po valley area

More like taken from the vampire counts.

I think there's a mod which does this? Plus if you can confederate with Middenland while hes still alive you get him as a lord.

They should make him recruitable after taking Marienburg though

There's one for archers and tier 1 spears:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=572732972

What are some good unit mods for Warhammer? I already have the Empire of Sigmar mod.

Mousillon and Southern Empires are pretty good.

I think Chaos undivided is another?

Other than that not sure of any good ones that aren't either bad/lore breaking/memes

Radious

Great firepower if you can get them early (Rangers, Indian mercs). Still able to hold their own in a fight later on due to their light infantry stance.

If there is one thing that I like about warhammer, is that my lords only die from agents and in battle
Losing generals to old age is the worst

stale meme my friend

Radious with the Unit mod as well.
Best Total Warhammer experience available.

I meant more like adding unit diversity than more factions.
Ebin

Cars Total War when?

Mostly what it says no the tin, you'll want to use them to harass the enemy and drop their numbers before they hit your lines so you can overwhelm them with fresh full units.

So things like peppering the enemy at the start to drop numbers, pulling them around to their flanks when they advance. Stuff like that really.

>18 reskinned units
>2 LL
>$6

sounds good to me.

Southern Empires by Cataph adds new units to Tilea, Estalia and the Border Princes. There's also a faction unlocker to allow you to play as them but their campaigns have no victory conditions so you can't truly win.

Chaos Divided adds the more occult side to Chaos. Cultists, daemons, god themed units, etc. Some stuff is pretty OP but that's good for Chaos imo. It's a good mod, breaks up the monotony of the Chaos campaign and makes their invasion a good bit harder.

Dont forget 2 new lords and 2 unique units.

WHEN I GETZ THERE, GONNA _______

Do any of you remembers the time when Radious mod was a collection of small mods that were modular, could be mixed and matched, and unironically helps gameplay?

NYEEEEEEEEUH

BRING THE NIGHT

THEY WON'T FEEL A THING... WHICH IS A PITY!

What does Grace look like?

OVER THE ALPS PERHAPS?

Pokemon Total War when

>Warhammer Total War provides framework for Pokemon Total War
>Radious takes up Pokemon Total War modding
>Heavy Armored Mounted Cataphract Pikachu [Missile Sword Infantry]

They're still modular.

And his campaign rework isn't that half bad. AI ends up spamming armies at times though.

Why don't they make a neural network based AI and let it learn from online PvP games? Then it could become like Google's DeepMind and actually become good.
They could have a different AI depending on game type, like if it's a gunpowder game or melee-based. That way it wouldn't try to charge with cannons or some shit. Don't know if it's actually necessary.

NN AI is hard. You don't simply make one just like that.

>check out Total war twitter
>they retweeted someone hinting than imperials need "bigger guns"

NULN HANDGUNNERS AS RoR CONFIRMED

GET HYPE

Are orc arrer boyz supposed to be shit? They do fucking nothing damage wise and they die instantly because they have no armour. Should I install Radious and get Black orc arrer boyz?

or Hochland Long Rifles

I'm sick and tired of /twg/; Absolutely done with this meme circlejerk and complete debauchery.
Every fucking thread is the same, the guy with the radious meme, the shitty spoiler messages, the endless memery about memehammer, memes here and memes there.

I'm done with this disgusting shitposting general where no actual discussion happens, you bunch of braindead meme spouting morons.
How can someone find joy in their miserable lives by just posting the same image with a wacky message over and over again with little to no substance? Is it autism? Am I wasting my time in a community of autistic losers?

[SCREAMING]

G O B G E N E V I E V E T O M B K A N G Z L I N S

last warning bud

>no actual discussion

>shitting on /twg/

Nigga, there are so many generals on Veeky Forums, and I can assure you that this one is as good as it gets.

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY PONTUS, HERE'S A POORLY SHOPPED PIC OF EPIC FAIL ANTIOCHUS FUCKING UP, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

nice meme friendo ;)

>complains about memes
>le meme hammer XDdd!!!1
Wow.

bontus

I miss /gsg/ anime user's posts too.

haven't been on this general since the time of gook. What did I miss?

Hello mother, hello father,

Fleas and ticks, really bother.

Some memes

I always thought this general is really softcore, probably because Im a long time user of /lolg/, /gsg/ and /d2g/

how do I increase the size of my armies using pfm?

You must have tremendous resistance to autism. I just visit /gsg/ about once a month now to get my dose of it in pure concentrated form.

Well I started with /lolg/ and then transferred to /d2g/ so yeah Im pretty resistant. When I saw that STV autism compilation at /sp/ which is considered the most autistic thing in history of this site it didn´t even move me at all.

This.
t. someone that vists /fgg/ and other weeb generals

I heard Denuvo got cracked

This true?

Been cracked a few times, but Warhammer specifically was cracked recently.

Finally I can play the game without worrying about my conscience.

It got bypassed, and the way they bypassed was patched out by steam.

Damn, I really wanna play the new NFS but I really don't wanna give EA money for it.
Fuck Denuvo man

Genevieve Dieudonné legendary hero when?

Not really, it got bypassed but steam patched it and banner the accounts.

in
data.pack/db/main_units_tables
there's a column called num_men, it's the number of men on large unit size, tweak to your liking, units with higher than 200 models crash the game

Women are inferior to men.

tomorrow

>pfm
youtube.com/watch?v=ymEjkfoAgNs

Anyone got any tips for the Thorgrim quest battle with al those trolls and giants? I've failed thrice now on VH

I am talking about the number of units in an army. the one that modifies the save file.

>defeat vamp army and have pretty much 7 fully stacked units left
>they eventually all get routed by ONE Banshee

ALT F4 out of that ridiculous shit.

Are you guys legit brain dead? How are you still beating this horse when it wasn't funny from the first moment? How the fuck are you this stupid? This is common behavior of children with severe, debilitating autism except even they don't repeat the same shit for literally years. What the fuck? I'm stunned that people this stupid exist in the world. You took "not knowing when to stop" and redefined our understanding of it, and then did that 5 more times. You're unfathomably retarded and I can't believe how shitty your taste in humor is. Literally "lol xdd i said it again xddd" the joke.

>Actually getting spooked

Serves you right for not bringing any magic damage.

What kinda army are you running? Cannons do wonders in that fight, and having a good ammount of ranged tends to rout most troll before they come close.

Use slayers to tank and take down the giants, focus ranged on the trolls till they route and then focus them on the giants as well.

>i savescum
>i can't handle anything other than zombies and skellies

go back to your histfag games, it's obvious you can't handle warhammer.

Men are inferior to women.

Empire and it was a defensive siege battle with just one guard house providing all my troops.

Took down most of Kemmler's small army with minimal losses, but there was nothing I could do against that one banshee.