/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

Favourite Waifu Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com

Blood & Wine and patch 1.22 is released!
New Region trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
Launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ZsLYGJfQ
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.22-ENG.pdf

HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands Currently broken
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WViB3B-5D-k
poal.me/m84wkp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for no TW3 EE ever

Go away Marcin we are on to your evil ways.

>How long until they start promoting Gwent with scantily clad ads featuring Triss and Yen?
Never. Don't want to upset tumblr feminists. Plus waifufags are intimidated by sex and prefer chaste handholding. Farthest they'll go is a unicorn joke.

Triss, of course.

They should do that and appeal to nostalgiafags by saying that they're going back to their roots and all.

>the series started out with sex cards
>the series will end with sex cards

Pottery :3

Might even work. Marcin, you are an evil genius.

I always knew this would be so, still hurts.

I understand CDPR using waifus to promote Gwent.

Gwent delayed thread on reddit: 12 comments, less than a hundred upvotes.

Average Yen/Triss is cute fawn thread: hundreds of comments, thousands of upvotes.

They are just giving people what they want.

But it's already out, friend.

Waifufags aren't people.

>dude on the official forums defending this is already whining about how much better Reddit is
kek

I'm not bald, the rest is fairly accurate. And CDPR doesn't really care what kind of life form you are as long as you give them money.

G-Gwynbleidd?

>Anita Sarkeesian and Boxy
I'll take neither

> Favourite waifu
Fuck off kids, you and your damn memes.

Why do so many women in the witcher world and fanart look manly as hell?

So is this youtu.be/WViB3B-5D-k gonna be the standard game with season pass?

>Why do so many women in the witcher world and fanart look manly as hell?
It's not an animu and real women have a jawline. Though post waifupatch this is a pretty forgiveable mistake.

Yes. The Enhanced Edition was that patch from almost a year ago with the lines about beautiful lighthouses.

>witcher waifus are manly
I would say something, but it's not nice making fun of blind people.

>dis fucking fallout on the official boards

Do it for Iorveth-fag, /wtc/!

>The Enhanced Edition was that patch from almost a year ago with the lines about beautiful lighthouses.

I feel the urge to cut my veins...

>lines about beautiful lighthouses
It's not lines about beautiful lighthouses, it's beautiful lines about lighthouses.

"Whenever I see the beam of a lighthouse, I feel good...thinking of you"

>Hold me like you did by the lighthouse in Novigrad
>From the moment I met you, all those years ago, not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about you
>You are in my very soul, tormenting me

>Hold me like you did by the lighthouse in Novigrad
I wish Triss would say this to my Geralt, sounds romantic.

>Ciri
>Taking any kind of comfort from Yennefer
nice fanfic lad

>tfw George Lucas works for CDPR

idiot

There's drama too! It's not all sweetness and light

>Triss: I can't...we can't...it's just not possible. You're trying to find Ciri, and I'm a sorceress!
>Geralt: It wouldn't have to be that way.
>Triss: You mean living a lie? Could you Geralt? Could you do that?
>Geralt: You're right...it would destroy us.

You should have posted the entire thing!

Warning: SPOILER for the leaked/datamined lines for triss romance from the upcoming EE!

>Triss: It must be difficult having sworn your life to the witchers... not being able to visit the places you like... or do the things you like...

>Geralt: Or be with the people I love.

>Triss: Are you allowed to love? I thought that was forbidden for a witcher .

>Geralt: Sometimes, when you believe something to be real, it becomes real. Real enough, anyway...

>Triss: I used to think if you looked too deeply into glass, you would lose yourself.

>Geralt:I think it's true...

>(They kiss)

>Triss: I shouldn't have done that.

>Geralt: I'm sorry. When I'm around you, my mind is no longer my own.

>Geralt: From the moment I met you, all those years ago, a day hasn't gone by when I haven't thought of you. And now that I'm close to you again, I'm in agony. The closer I get to you, the worse it gets. The thought of not being with you mskes my stomach turn over - my mouth goes dry. I feel dizzy. I can't breathe. I'm haunted by the kiss you should never have given me. My heart is beating, hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul, tormenting me. What can I do? I will do anything you ask...

>idiot
No need to be rude, it's a sweet line and sounds like something Triss would say.

But Yennefer is Ciri's mother ;_;

This is beautiful, we need waifu patch 2.0

BRAVO MARCIN

>and sounds like something Triss would say.
I can agree with this part.

Abusive step mothers are a fairy tale staple. No wonder CDPR included her.

poal.me/m84wkp
poal.me/m84wkp
poal.me/m84wkp
vote or die

what's the latest news on cyberpunk

>Abusive step mothers are a fairy tale staple. No wonder CDPR included her.
Rude.

REMINDER THAT CDPR HAS NEVER LIED ABOUT ANYTHING

WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH EAST ASIA. WE ALWAYS INTENDED TO ADD NG+. LINUX IS A SUBVERSIVE MYTH

GO ABOUT YOUR DAY CITIZEN

It's not like you have any evidence to back up your claim that CDPR always intended to add NG+

Programming is fucking magic

Is this some fresh /krw/ meme?

It's the Triss Spammer. The only thing he loves almost as much as Triss is CDPR.

It's not a meme, if you have ANY evidence(you thinking that it's true is not evidence), please provide it and I'll apologize.

Meanwhile on Reddit

>[–]CanEHdianBuddaay 23 points 1 hour ago
>It's great that they are releasing a GOTY edition. If you haven't played W3 yet this is what you want to get! Support these developers! They really are fantastic at what they do.

>[–]NiklishNilfgaard 2 points 1 hour ago
>Agreed. It's hard to think of something, that is wrong with this game.

>[–]Arvuti 35 points 1 hour ago
>Game of the decade edition would be a more fitting name

Viral marketing or just standard drone behavior?

nth for best family

why are you so negative mate, nothing wrong with GOTY edition

>Programming is fucking magic

Where's her Papa Emhyr and Mama Triss? Did Geralt and Yenn kidnap Ciri?

Maybe they just enjoyed the game and want more people to play it? Jesus Christ.

Everything wrong with the current game is wrong with GOTY Edition because it's the exact same thing

Hit the snooze on the CDIDF alarm?

>I just started playing Witcher 3 yesterday and I have to say, I spent 6 hours just in White Orchard, exploring and doing side quests.I was blown away by the amount of detail put into quests that make you put in time to find. It legitimately feels like a real world.
>Overall, this game is freaking amazing. I haven't even gone to the Crossroads Inn to meet Triss yet and I'm already engrossed in this world. Well deserved GOTY for CDPR.

There's a point where they stopped working on the game and we've clearly passed it

Well to be fair the game is mostly great until the battle of KM. It's the last act where things start to fall apart.

>Programming is fucking magic
Sorry to break it to you, but this is not compelling evidence.

No, CDPR is shit, people liking the game are just retards who probably haven't even finished it.

>This was expected. I'm gonna "vote with my wallet" and buy it anyway though Since I don't have a physical version and I felt like the game itself with the expansions costed me a little less than it deserved for all the content. A few extras wouldn't have hurt though...

Thread is cancer atm.

Where is the Triss spammer when you need him?

Is there something like a map coming with the game?

Or just a CD

kys

>Stop criticizing my favorite devs they are my family and I love them

To the rescue I come, with beautiful Triss by my side, as always.

Reminder not to post in this thread if you're over 30 kg. This is a fatty-free zone.

I'm pretty sure Triss's tits weight 30kg each, so does that mean no Triss posts too?

based

Triss is a hambeast, tits or no tits. So yes, no Triss allowed either.

Ciri was sitting cross-legged on the ground, paying great attention to cards at hand. Geralt tried to teach her some Gwent one lazy afternoon and unfortunately, she didn't seem to understand card games at all. He threw a spy with a backward motion, his superior tactics granting him two additional siege cards. Ciri pouted and threw her deck in the air, then kicked at the match cards and walked off.

Geralt wasn't going to let that one slide. She makes fun of my horse, fine. She insults my beard, fine by me. She drinks all my apple juice? Okay! But disrespecting Gwent? Fuck no.

– Come over here – he barked at her.
– I won't. Your game of chance bores me.
– It's a game of skill, cunt. Come over here.

Ciri approached him exasperated, a her face a mask of shock.

– Did you just call me a cunt?
– I did. You're shit at cards. You insult my superior tactics, call me a lucker. Well guess what, Ciri. You're no longer a kid. I will no longer restrain myself.

Geralt grabbed her by the neck and bent her down, quickly unsheathed his silver sword began smacking ass with the flat of the blade. She shouted in pain for a while, then began moaning. Oh no, thought Geralt. Not again.

– M-more – she begged, some strange obsession in her eyes. Her hands already began unbuttoning her shirt.

The witcher sighed and took off his pants and breeches. Ciri instantly got to his giant mutated cock and began sucking furiously, pulling painfully at his majestic albino bush. Geralt patted her head in a preoccupied manner and thought of Yennefer sucking Triss' tits to make himself hard. His cock instantly hardened, seemingly because of Ciri's tongue covering it with tons of slobber.

She's my daughter, he thought. I have to make her happy, otherwise what kind of a father am I? He thought about Yen playing nude Gwent with Triss, making himself jizz violently. Ciri slurped at his fluorescent semen and let out a muffled gasp of comfort.

It's my duty. My destiny. My daughter.

This was pretty funny the first 30 times

Triss' tits aren't that big, she has an ample bosom, but nothing freaky.

She sure is.

>Triss is a hambeast
Mmmmm

>Triss' tits aren't that big, she has an ample bosom, but nothing freaky.
They have a spherical cobalt core.

it's still pretty funny 2bh

Stop it, my dick can only take so much blood before bursting completely.

Who in the hell would not pick "I disapprove" though?

>checking Reddit
>Wondering if they are drones

Top kek

>Who in the hell would not pick "I disapprove" though?
Ask reddit. They seem to think it would be unnecessary fluff.

>the few people saying everything is fine in the CDPR thread have Triss avs

We already got our enhanced edition :3

>Good stuff for those who haven't played this beauty yet. I'm not disappointed I knew this GOTY edition was going to be like that. The "Enhanced" version of TW3 came with the last patch that improved the UI and added the mutations mechanic so I'm happy with what we got. The only thing I hope is CDPR releasing more patches, there are still bugs here and there in the game that should be addressed.

>I chose TRISS!
>Supporter of more Triss related content.

so is everyone just ignoring the fact that TW1 and TW2 got EEs because the vanilla releases were fairly shit or are we all too busy pretending that TW3 needs one

Let's be positive and talk about good things. Are you Anons excited for Tyranny and Pillars of Eternity 2?

NU

I'm busy pretending, TW3 is shit, burn CDPR headquarters.

>so is everyone just ignoring the fact that TW1 and TW2 got EEs because the vanilla releases were fairly shit
TW1's was the only one that was arguably shit. TW2 was like TW3, only not quite as bad. Needing a bit of polish which CDPR delivered. TW3 has more holes in its plot than TW2 did by a ton.

>pretending that it needs one

How in the living fuck does it not need one?

anons are trying to be 2kewl4skewl by hating on something popular. it'll get better once summer is over and they're back in school.

desu I'm not even sure what they could add to improve TW3 further beyond fixing up the localization errors and maybe adding some of the mods in as default parts of the game like they did with the first.

It's got plenty of content, the combat ain't getting any better than it is while modded without a total overhaul, and the only really major writing fumbles can be totally avoided if you simply choose to play while keeping canon in mind and not going for shit like Empress Ciri

Like fuck, did everyone just want an official ENB or something?

Where is Iorveth
Why is Ciri an Empress
Why would anyone but Emhyr want Ciri to be Empress
Why does she only become Empress if Emhyr wins which removes the need for him to step down anyway
Why do they need the Sun Stone instead of Ciri just teleporting a bunch
Why does Eredin only have 16 lines
Why do Yennefer and Ciri almost never interact
Why are Fringilla, Margarite, and Sile useless
Why is Emhyr in Skellige
How did Radovid take Novigrad
Why did the Big 4 (3) not enact their plan
Why did Hemmelfart just let him in
Where is Novigrad's fleet
Why does no one in game remark on Redania taking Novigrad
How does Radovid win the war
How does Dijkstra when the war
Why does Dijkstra try to win a fight with a big axe and a bum leg instead of just poisoning Roche's drink
Why reasons of state
Why does Avallac'h (?)betray(?) Geralt instead of betraying Geralt
What happens to Avallac'h and the Aen Elle afterwards
What happens to the Lodge afterward
Why is there no closure to anything

And many more

>anons are trying to be 2kewl4skewl by hating on something popular. it'll get better once summer is over and they're back in school.
Most kids are back in school false flagging user it's August 11th.

What you're seeing is people that defended all these flaws because they believed CDPR would fix them realizing that CDPR will, in fact, not fix them.

>What you're seeing is people that defended all these flaws because they believed CDPR would fix them realizing that CDPR will, in fact, not fix them.

Pretty much, CDPR played you all like a damn trombon

Most of those can be answered with either
>Because you chose to push for that plot development yourself you fucking retard
Or
>Its not really important and doesn't need a hard answer, just like a lot of stuff in the books
Or
>That's a minor issue at best

Like fuck why do you autists act like TW3 is so much worse than it really is? It's no more flawed than the first two were.

Don't forget
>wah wah wah the plot didn't play out exactly how I wanted it to so it's shit

Pretty much. it's our own fault.

So you can't answer. Shocking no one. Lady of the Lake has a ton of story telling problems and anyone that had actually read the books would tell you that

>Iorveth, to do
Haha, guess they never got to doing him.

>didn't even mention the White Frost stuff
2deep

The plot played out? It was more of a seizure.

>guess they never got to doing him.
Just like Saskia see what I did there. also the Linux version

this

On a scale of 10 to 10, 10 being the highest, how hard did you campaign for more Triss

11 my friend, 11. I was one of the people who started the whole campaign.

>tfw can no longer tell if joking

>GOTY trailer uses pre-downgrade footage
INTEGRITY

top top top kek

I like Triss