/owg/ Overwatch General

D.Va!

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20748324908
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20748215083#post-7
youtube.com/watch?v=96-a8qiU3Xk
youtu.be/FqnKB22pOC0)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is the honeymoon phase over?

Hana Song

Blue post

What are your expectations for the Bastion short?

Rate my luck.
Stars are what I want the most.

Typical Blizzard writing in an impotent attempt to be 2deep4u and "sad". At least the visuals will be decent.

Genji nerf when?

>rate luck
>no indication of boxes bought

Fareeha Amari's steel underwear.

Pharmercy canon when?

Well then, I guess you are a stalker then.

>blizzard
>2deep4u
I don't really see how they are trying to be that in these shorts.

Never.
Pharah is pure, and healslut is too busy being disciplined by rough facefucking.

Holy shit this. That Tracer/WM short was especially bad about this. It's fucking Tracer, the most giddy, peppy person possible and they put in her OH GOD THE ROBO-MONK DIED episode.

Merwho?

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20748324908

From 51 bought + 23 level up boxes.

>Double Jump now has a 3 second cooldown
>Dragon Blade duration reduced to 6 seconds

There, I balanced Genji.

That's like an exhibitionist calling people who glance at them voyeuristic. Maybe if you didn't make 20 posts in every thread bragging about your stats or posting potg webms, this wouldn't happen.

Quick guys, Ifrit or Djinnyatta?

Why is Winston used so much in KotH?

>pharah and mercy making out in gym clothes

Blizzard so fucking LAZY.

GAME SELECTION MODE WHEN?

IT'S NOT HARD TO IMPLEMENT.

neither, zen's epics look better.

Genji

>will never lick the skid marks from her discard drawers

A HEALER STAYS WITH THE TANK.

DISOBEDIENCE WILL LEAD TO PUNISHMENT.

PUNISHMENT FOR POOR PERFORMANCE ON THE FIELD.

Sunyatta

Ifrit so that I'll look more unique when I get Djinnyatta

>wanting people to favor one more over the other

I don't want to play KOTH though...

>20 posts in every thread
You seem rustled by the fact I participate in every thread.

I still laugh people draw Reinhardt too small. Hell I think even the comic is off

>make a lighthearted post game joke
>faggot on other team begins raging while everyone else either laughs or remains silent
There's always one

They'll do some retarded, cliche "seasons passing quickly around the decrepit Bastion, alone and forgotten" or "everyone hates and mistrusts the gentle robot who just wants to exist and experience life". Maybe both. If we're extra lucky we'll get "remorseless killbot discovers the value of life when he kills/finds dead some bird and raises its chick"

It's Blizzard. Keep your hopes low enough that you're pleased with the eventual mediocrity.

I'm not rustled by anything. I'm just pointing out why you shouldn't be surprised that bragging about stats and posting webms with your name plastered on them in every single thread several times eventually gets you easily recognized.

Envyus' amazing team-wide tournament aimbot! 27-1 in the pro scene, wowzers!

>that young McCree
Everytime

I agree; this fag needs to stick to his projected sexual frustration like the sane people here

>make a lighthearted post game joke
calling people niggers or faggots isn't really a joke user.

matches either need to be shorter or reward more rank for completing, 40 minutes to play two games is not fucking worth it

How fucking retarded do you have to be to use this WHILE STREAMING.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're that stupid.

E-penis.

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20748215083#post-7

Post healslut

>we'll never get that cheeky smug fucker on the left as a playable hero

I made fun of myself for dying in a stupid way during a potg though. I only call people niggers and faggots in my head or on here.

I've not autistically tested, but I'm pretty sure the exp/hr you get in QP is huge compared to Comp due to how fast the games are.

There needs to be a +% or +flat exp for completing a comp game

youtube.com/watch?v=96-a8qiU3Xk

It doesn't matter. As long as they keep making Blizzard money it'll just get hand waved off as a "glitch" or "lag" or "20 tick" or "inaccurate killcams" or some other contrived bullshit. They'd have to fuck up WAY harder than that to get any more than a slap on the wrist.

The position of Reinhardt's hand on Ana's shoulder makes it look like Morrison has a fuckhuge right hand

why does OW feel like you can't play it over and over without getting bored but TF2 can play for hours and have mad fun even without comp.

When did telling someone their stats are low become bragging though? I never really brag either. I just post my stats. like everyone else.

I think you are making this out to be more then it is user.

I NEED MORE ART OF ZENNY AND LUCIO HANGING OUT TOGETHER BEFORE THEY'RE BOTH NERFED AND PEOPLE FORGET ABOUT THEM

At least he tried to play it off. Hulk just ignored it and pretended nothing happened.

I didn't know Kevin Sorbo played hockey.

it's not a cheat it's a glitch, you can see it only ever happens when someone uses deadeye *sigh*

>mfw fucks everyone at LAN and people will still be looking for 'hacks!!1'
I like how there's probably 10s of hours of these guys playing but only the same glitch webms as proof.

you can solo carry a tf2 team

>have an awful session this morning, 1 QP, 2 Comp
>lose all three matches, both comp matches actually went decently, no steamrolls, but teams were arguing throughout
>lose half a rank, decide to quit while I'm ahead
>take a break, do other shit

>play some more, 1 QP, 2 Comp again
>win all three
>get POTG as Junkrat with a surprise Riptire + his achievement
>get way more rank up than I got rank down earlier, and go up a rank to 54
>mfw

i think it's liao

>in-lore the characters are much better trained and skilled at playing themselves
Reaper literally Death Blossomed with only Tracer and Winston nearby without killing anyone in the cinematic trailer (happens at 3 minutes in youtu.be/FqnKB22pOC0)

That's what it feels like when your mom doesn't have spare $40.

Roadhog's Ult had the same stupid glitch forever. I used to think my mouse sensor was dirty.

Friendly reminder Sombra will be a snarky Latina hacker with
>M1: arm-mounted keyboard that shoots ascii character bullets
>M2: decoy clones
>E: Stealth wall
>L-Shift: Recon sentries (discreetly tag LoS enemies)
>Passive: Ignored by turrets and sentries for up to 5 seconds
>Ult: Shadow Field (massive AoE that blinds enemy field)

All the maps are boring hallways, all the good characters are boring and all the fun characters are shit, all the game modes suck, and you HAVE to rely on your team in order to do well. It all just contributes to boring-but-exhausting gameplay that most people can't stomach for more than a few hours at a time.

>arm-mounted keyboard that shoots ascii character bullets
This isn't Battleborn, son.

I said better trained too. They know how to avoid damage much better too, since they're highly trained world class soldiers.

Mercy is four years older than Pharah
Why does Reindhart still look like he's 60
doesnotcompute.jpg

how do I use tracers pulse bomb? (without graviton surge)
I throw that shit into a group of enemies and no one dies.
The range is hard to gauge. seems like I need to be right next to someone to "stuck" them.
Should I just throw it on tanks? I want to improve with best girl

>gotten about 10 summer loot boxes
>nothing but sprays and voice lines in all of them

Fine backliners to give it as a suppository

Mercy could be 17 and Pharah 13.

Jesus christ, who turned Tracer into a cat?

also that suit cannot be comfortable to wear.

I mean how could you not work with someone like Gabriel who dresses like that and not think even a little bit, "I think this guy might be evil"

>just want the new genji skin because its my favorite color combination
>know absolutely that i will not get it unless i buy 50 boxes
Fuck off blizzard.

Use it to stagger their offense and waste time. It's a legit tactic because of its charge rate.

i haven't played in like a month, why is zenyatta suddenly a god and s76/mercy/pharah in dumpster tier? what the fuck happened? patch notes?

REEEEEEEE, I opened like 14 boxes so far and nothing but crap that I don't want (except Cree skin which is decent but I already had 2 others)... man fuck that. Meanwhile literally all of my friends have gotten at least 1 leggo.

Can Amelie be purified?

How do I git gud with Genji and Tracer?

honestly genji is easy to learn

don't know why people acted like he had a high skill cap

>the overwatch ```````````````pro''''''''''''''''''''' scene
>every tournament is swept by a team of literal, unironic aimbotters

This is fucking rich

>people complain that Genji is "press Q for potg"
>literally every character except like 5 is worse than Genji in this respect
???

Mercy buff:

>dual wields pistol with staff
>LMB = fires pistol
>RMB = heal
>L Shift = switch healing/damage boost
>E = fly to ally

i know you're japing me but that's not the worst thing ever

to summarize:
zen isn't a paper bag anymore and is now a dangerous tank-shredder because the travel time on his discord/harmony is way quicker.

s76 got out-meta'd by mccree and hit hard by an unnecessary spread nerf to stop macroshitters

pharah is just getting picked off too easy by mccree and zenyatta

mercy is still in a good spot, just still as difficult as ever to play with randoms while the others have defense options to save their asses.

The E sports scene will never take off in OW even if they banned the aimbotting pros.

The game is just so dull to watch with people poking until ults are up.

name a character that has a higher skill cap than Genji

>let me casually ignore that other ults can be counterplayed with correct positioning, line of sight, or putting up one of numerous barriers
>let me casually ignore that the only counter to Genji ult is Zen ult, and Lucio ult but only to a certain degree

Rank 30 detected.

the point is no one has a high skill cap in OW...

Widowmaker, McCree, Pharah, Ana

should just be able to click on patch notes next to the version number on bnet m8

Zen has +50 health and discord and harmony move like 100x faster than before to their target, his moves twice as fast during his ult and it now heals 300 hp/s instead of 200

Mercy got her ult charge nerfed by 40% so now she's really bad since she was always a walking ult

Pharah/76 are bad because McCree is good, you can still play 76 though but McCree is just generally better if you can aim. McCree got a buff to his FtH and effective range.

>Ult that can move and continues if he gets a kill
Nothing compares to that. Most Ults are stopped by a wall or shield. The team wipers usually need a combo or flank

Hilarious guys you're all funny.

Why is the OW community so pathetic.