What is the definitive cuckmobile? You know, the vehicle a man buys because his wife tells him to...

What is the definitive cuckmobile? You know, the vehicle a man buys because his wife tells him to. It used to be the Minivan.

Pic probably unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16834321418&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-Mobile&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-Mobile-_-pla-_-Notebooks-_-N82E16834321418&gclid=Cj0KEQjwmpW6BRCf5sXp59_U_ssBEiQAGCV9GpSzgYeWRtMz7geMlfDYgSZ_E8wdha5Fg7hoVUCRJikaAg9g8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prius.

Bump. The w/o/rld must kn/o/w.

>You know, the vehicle a man buys because his wife tells him to.
Any SUV except 2 door jeep.

Isn't it still the minivan?

I'm actually glad that my dad vehemently refuses to be seen in a minivan. He absolutely hates them, and it's rubbed off on me. If I had to buy my theoretical wife a car for the family and bullshit, it's going to be a station wagon.

CUVs with most gutless engine available
Hybrids (excluding the Lexus 200h, the prettiest hybrid)

Crossover/compact SUV such as the CRV or Escape

Scion tC or Nissan Cube. I've never seen a guy driving those who didn't have a patchy beard, modified undercut and problem glasses.

>Cube
y-you don't like the shag rug dash accent, user?

No, women and men both don't want to be seen in a minivan. Hence why the crossover is becoming a big seller because it looks "sporty" when really it's a less practical minivan.

shame, the minivan was one of the best utility vehicles I've ever used
our old Chevy Venture had air ride rear suspension, and could hold 4x8 sheets of plywood flat if you took out the removable seats. more "UV" than most SUVs

Tesla

Can confirm, minivans are actually great and practical as fuck. I'd likely never buy one since I don't need one, but my buddy had one for his dj business.

It's the crossovers and mini SUVs that I hate. They're basically top heavy bulbous sedans.

What even happened to the Minivan? I never see new ones on the road anymore.

I miss dem sliding doors.

Kia Fit or Honda Soul or some shit

>What even happened to the Minivan?
Uncool now, replaced by the crossover.

Crossovers blow. They have half the room of a minivan for seating and luggage, and for some reason seem obsessed with being a luxury model.

Minivans got a bad rap for being soccermom mobiles, but that was for a reason. 8 seats + lots of storage space is nothing to laugh at.

used muscle car

specially revival one

>honey I know you want a sports car but we can't afford it
>why dont you buy that old crappy 4.6 mustang? or that v6 camaro?

at least it's not
>honey look how cheap this 4.0 Mustang is

>honey this muscle car is so cheap! It's perfect for you
>honey I really like this Audi! It's perfect for me
Yes dear...

Women are insane. My mother wants a 2k laptop for browsing the internet and using MS Word all because some famous person she likes owns one.

JUST GET A FUCKING $800 THINKPAD AND FORGET ABOUT IT.

>husband wants 500 horsepower to take the soccer kids to the grocers mart
Whos crazy now?

>wife wants 16th pair of shoes
life is more than just needs

>$800 THINKPAD
That's like 4 times the price of a thinkpad

I WANT MY NICE THINGS TOO DAMMIT. THERE HAS TO BE A TRADE.

You can't have your nice luxobarges while I'm stuck playing second fiddle with an econobox. There has to be an aggreement.

I don't even give a shit about pussy I'll sleep on the damn couch.

I think he meant a NEW thinkpad
go back to /g/

m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16834321418&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-Mobile&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-Mobile-_-pla-_-Notebooks-_-N82E16834321418&gclid=Cj0KEQjwmpW6BRCf5sXp59_U_ssBEiQAGCV9GpSzgYeWRtMz7geMlfDYgSZ_E8wdha5Fg7hoVUCRJikaAg9g8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds