Vsg - /v/scape general

#teamwiggins edition

>>> What is /v/scape? >> Wikis Main Website Steam Group Official Teamspeak Staff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=537JQ_ULYvo
youtube.com/watch?v=SsUrfiycSts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Firts with :rull

>2 posts
>page 10
Nice dead game cucks

See you on osrs when this dies rofl

I SWEAR TO DOG

I'M DONE

FIRST THE REINTRODUCTION OF POWER CREEP, CARTOON PLASTIC COSMETIC ITEMS DESIGNED BY SOMEONE WITH ZERO AESTHETIC SENSIBILITIES OR APPRECIATION OF CONSERVATIVE DESIGN, CUMULATIVE REMOVAL OF INPUTS, THE GE BECAUSE MOST PLAYERS ONLY CARE ABOUT SKILLING, NOW ENDORSED RWT.

THE AVERAGE PLAYER HAS NO THOUGHT PROCESS, AS EVIDENCED BY THE QUESTIONS IN THE F2P STREAM. LITERALLY BORDERLINE RETARDED. NOTHING BUT FICKLE TEENAGERS WITH ADD. STUPID NIGGERS WHO THINK RS3 IS DECENT AND CAN'T AGREE ON WHY THEY PLAY OSRS INSTEAD.

THE 2006SCAPE COMMUNITY WAS GENERALLY INTELLIGENT. ON THE FORUMS, THERE WAS A CONSENSUS AGAINST SKILL CAPES, WHICH HAVE NO PURPOSE BUT TO ENCOURAGE PLAYERS TO SOLO GRIND FOR TOTAL LEVEL INSTEAD OF PLAYING MINIGAMES, PKING, PVMING OR CASUALLY TRAINING A SKILL TO PROFITABLE LEVELS FOR FUN. WE OPPOSED METAL BOLTS AND CROSSBOWS, DARK BOWS, VOID, FIGHTER TORSOS, DEFENDERS, TELETABS, PURPLE SWEETS, ETC. THOUGH THESE WERE FAR FROM THE WORST UPDATES, THE REJECTION OF THEM IS TESTAMENT TO THE RESOLVE TO EXPERIENCE FLAWLESS GAME DESIGN, AS CREATED BY THE GOWER BROTHERS; INTEGRITY IS ALWAYS PREFERABLE TO FRIVOLOUS NOVELTY. TEARS OF GUTHIX IS ANOTHER ADDITION TO THE CANCEROUS DIRECTION OF `NO XP WASTE' AND A CONVOLUTED SYSTEM OF XP GAINS FROM NON-SKILLING ACTIVITIES AND DAILY CHALLENGES, CULMINATING IN A JADED AND INTERMINABLY OCCUPIED PLAYER BASE, THE DEATH OF MINIGAMES AND THE WILDERNESS. OSRS PLAYERS ARE NO BETTER THAN EOCSCAPE PLAYERS.

DO YOU REALLY THINK THE `NEW CONTINENT' WILL BE GOOD? IT FUCKING WON'T. POST-2011 JAGEX IS ENTIRELY INCAPABLE OF CREATING ANYTHING DECENT. EXPECT UGLY DESIGN οΎ€ LA RS3, MORE POWER CREEP, FURTHER DESTRUCTION OF THE FUNDAMENTAL BALANCE OF RS2 AND A LACKLUSTER AND UNBALANCED CLONE OF DUNGEONEERING AT BEST.

HOLY FUCK THANKS JAGEX. THANKS FOR RUINING RUNESCAPE AGAIN BY GIVING CONTROL OF THE GAME TO IMPULSIVE SIMPLETONS, NOT THAT YOU COULD DO BETTER. THANKS FOR THAT YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOTS.

youtube.com/watch?v=537JQ_ULYvo

i hate the recommended videos. Why was this there? Why is this shit on youtube?

-_-

hello boopers

hi randy

Ill kick a baby, i dont care

Latent here with a preview for the next patch

Delete this

After much consideration and many cuts and revisions, here is the FINAL and OFFICIAL list of THE /v/SCAPE LEGENDS

Basedwiggins
Elephant 5
Hypebeast
Unclechuckus
Latent
Snake
Hypercrisis
Ssssss
Boss Nigger
Watashi

I would pay to see a fight pits tourney of these meme accounts

If this is just a list of people who have ever pk'd why is elephant 5 there?

>tfw ssssssssssss won a tourney solely through memes

This is more closer the vscape hell list more than anything

>more closer more than anything

Almost as redundant as your post, senpai

"insert content that triggers you about runescape here"

Why is this not in /v/scape?

I want to keep quest-only cosmetics, but i cant drop trick them ironmeem. Can i put them in the bank for safe keeping from them being taken after the quest is over?

Apparently getting a copy of the Blurite Sword is bugged atm and you can't do it.

Nah i wanted a silver necklace from murder mystery, among whatever other quest items in the future. DESU i never turned in the knights sword so i can have infinite

Greetings, user.

I am here to give you a reward for your admirable grind of the skill `bank standing'. We have been watching you, and think you definitely deserve it

I will give you 5 choices of things that YOU anonymous, can make true that will positively affect /v/scape. Choose wisely! You may only pick one option. Be warned - this decision may be difficult for you.

The options:
1. /v/scape will suddenly gain thousands of players daily. The playerbase will be so big, that one world would not be enough to fit everyone. The banks would be active and filled up to the brim, /v/scape will never feel empty and inactive anymore. It will never die. Literally thousands of players on 24/7.

2. Hundreds of flax niggers and shitters who need money ASAP will come flocking to /v/scape, ready to fulfill any oldfag's desire for secondaries and mats. There will be so many of them that flax and other shit will have fixed prices. You will never have to compete with Randy Marsh ever again. Also - there won't be enough to make /v/scape lose the `comfy' feel.

3. /v/scape's wilderness will suddenly start to boom and flourish. Top tier banter will always ensue, allowing you to enjoy /v/scape with your favorite choice of drink and popcorn as if it were anime in reality. However, this means you will never be able to complete a wilderness clue scroll or use the wilderness course again, unless you want to get in the crossfire.

4. /v/scape will become supported by India and will start producing content ten fold - that's right hundreds of Indians will be code monkeys FOR FREE. /v/scape will also have a customer support system, allowing you to call in to one of the Indians and report players like Fresh for being a faggot. They will always laugh and agree when you shout POO IN THE LOO and always say "y-yes sir". The downside to this option is Pickles (rip) will never be seen again.

And the final option:

5. .................The mystery box

>>>VOTE HERE

>1000 people competing for mats on one world
Pass
>Prices driven down
Pass
>Active wilderness
That wouldn't be bad
>Code monkeys
Yes, please
>Vscape becomes an erp server
Pass

Before tonsils

After tonsils

THE BOX THE BOX

this is the hound right

did they remove your dangly thing? are you better at sucking dick now? do you still have a gag reflex?

I've always wanted to be Pickles's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the bank with him after a long pk and slowly removing his armor, starting at the frog mask and making my way down to his boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other /v/scapers only adds to the allure of the situation. He sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove his boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Xiah says. Wiggins licks his lips, Xiah giggles, and Latent glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Pickles kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed his frog suit, but after he gives me a look I realize that he wants me to remove his shoes as well. I take off his shoes and reveal his gorgeous webbed feet, surprisingly soft despite him being a strong hopper, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," he commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other /v/scapers. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Pickles's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of his sweaty webbed feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Latent. Suddenly I'm lying beneath Wiggins and Xiah, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Pickles said, "He's mine." He runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that he's holding an AGS, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. His technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum with the force of a hundred Kalphite Queens. He gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure he gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

Kill yourself

shit meme tbqh

frog off shoah

Do i really have to worry about slayer being reset or something? Its keeping me from training it

>getting cucked by shitposting

sorry meant for

I agree with this

>Watashi
>Hypebald
>Snake
>Hypercrisis
>Unclechuckus
>Elephant 5

Legendary fucking faggots, maybe.

I beat off twice to these pictures
I just thought you should know

the baldspeak...lmoa

Great suggestion for the next update:

Rune essence and pure essence now stackable.
Runes no longer stackable.

based

Also make essence mines PvP to stop 1-click 99 mining and give wiggins a way to feel good about himself.

what did she mean by this

Star wars movie writer: I have an idea: a fourth death star.
Other star wars writer: I can't believe it, THAT'S GENIUS. But let's put a lot of new creatures, characters and vehicles to sell more toys

>implying that isn't a dank idea regardless of me feeling good about myself or not

Is Randy Marsh a /v/scape legend?

(You) are.

Who could be behind these posts?

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you....

The most meme tier boss in /v/scape history..

what are we supposed to be seeing here, explain this hodgepodge

drops from chaos ele

omw

List of people who got 99 mining with pess:
Heli is probably the with the most time in the pess mine and he probably got 6m xp there in 4-5 months. Pess is slower xp than iron, coal gold, granite. If anyone is mining, it's for money or rc

Replied to wrong guy, meant to reply to And looking farther down the rabbit hole the mining pess meme makes more sense.

My b

go ahead im not sticking around for garbage that i literally lose money killing while risking in deep wilderness

Hi heli

fuck you

So this morning I saw the parasol update while at work and I got the feeling that I had to login today. I'm a F2P so I only get 1 chest per day and I got the Cadavaberry Parasol. Pretty happy about it.

How much are they worth right now? Also which color will be the rarest?

>rs3

lol

Yea I noticed I posted in the wrong thread, I feel like a newfag right now don't mind me

what did starlight mean by this post?

hi pickles

hi randy

meem

this is my most powerful meme before I go to bed

cherish it, may it bring many bumps before the dawn

that's pretty good, you should see the one I have of Fresh wearing full barrows but it's on my other computer

Nah

>when you log out and notice later you left two skills with the exact same xp just by sheer coincidence

>when you notice after you post that you're retarded and the 1 and the 3 are swapped

Woulda had me fooled if you didnt say anything

Hey Bobbo
Whatcha working on?

Watch 'a friend' newest video. He was selling them for like 2-3 mil.
Btw I really like his voice.

meme

Comment to stall inevitable 404 of thread. Because ded game.

hehe yes a comment my fellow redditor
have an upvote m'good sir!! :)

>download game
>create gender-neutral account name
>be in tutorial island
>only two genders

dropped

The man second from the top left is what this server identifies as

>have to go to home bank
>Bunch of erping 14 year olds in a circle

0/10 community senpai

wew

p good desu

Why wouldn't you sell them to a specialty store like the armor guy in Varrock? Waste of money desu

>scrot
HAHA more like SCROTum HAHAHAHHAAHHA

Reddit poster detected

You don't get extra for that on /v/scape. Every item sold to any store sells for exactly between hi and lo alch prices.

pic relevant, except replace snowglobe with vscape

what if her grandma was her imaginary friend

This is just the ending to st elsewhere.
youtube.com/watch?v=SsUrfiycSts

>He screencapped his own joke

o-oh

Why a Giant Spider lv.2 can kill me? '-'