You get her back or you get 5 million. what od you choose

you get her back or you get 5 million. what od you choose

5 million, fuck that cheating whore

Who?

You can't be serious

I'd take 5 mil. I would fuck everything up again. I can't fuck up 5 mil.

Lmao, I'd take the money and give the whore $100 for a quick fuck

If there was Garunteed loyalty and love for the rest of my life? Sure. That shits fucking impossible to come by, and I still kind of miss her. Besides, she could cook. 5 millions not that much anyways.

This.

Though if she's going to pull the same bullshit again, I'll take the 5mil and start a few of the businesses I've been wanting to make.

I'd bring her back. Joan Berne Hamsby was a pretty cute 6 year old. She would be the true queen of b

Get who back? lmao are you serious?? You know I don't step out of my room.

can we seriously sage this stupid fag shit and ban this OP? like dont clog this place up with GOOFY loser shit like this dude

You could, if you invest in ether meme

Her every time

I cry myself to sleep each night thinking of my reflection in her eyes

Who's her?

If I get 5 million I've basically got her back. The question is, would I want her back?

I'd sell my wife right now for a cold beer and a 25 cent pair of ear plugs....

Leave her be.

Let her fuck up someone elses life...

I would take the 5 million and make sure each of them knew how bad they fucked up, probably go broke making their lives miserable.

$5 mill or 1 pussy? that's not hard.
no pussy on the world is worth that much.

Get who back? My dead budgie? My dead dogs? You think they'd appreciate it? Life as a pet? Nah.

I can't get back what I never had, fork over the cash.

Whew I don't want her back at all so this choice is easy.

There was a time, for about a week, around 1 year after the breakup where I thought I wanted her back. I thought I had fucked up.

She looked like young gwenith Paltrow, and was an entrepreneur making bank.

There's a lot of good things about this woman, but she had rediculous anger issues and she ran over a neighbor's dog just because she was angry.

She would also refuse to eat and cry for an hour straight and confide her every emotion in me.

It got so old so fast.

I'm happy now, with a better person, $5mil pls