Where do you live, and why does it suck/why is it great for driving?

Where do you live, and why does it suck/why is it great for driving?

Wisconsin

The suck
>5 months of the year are cold, snowy, and miserable while summer can be weeks of a monsoon
>heavily salted roads = rust
>drunk driving is rampant
>most motorbikes are Harley because their headquarters are located in Milwaukee
>slow drivers and lane hogs plus vindictive assholes thinking they can be speed police
The great
>nice countryside
>fun roads outside Milwaukee and Madison (two biggest cities)
>automotive culture is prevalent and carshows are common
>offroading/dirtbikes/ATVs/snowmobiles common
>cops really don't care unless you're going more than 15 over and highway speed limit = flow of traffic

Orlando, Florida

The suck
>traffic is fucking awful
>imports morons from every country on earth
>said imports cannot drive on straight roads without crashing into each other
>imports morons from every state in the US
>said imports cannot drive on straight roads without crashing into each other
>humidity and heat + stopped traffic + motorcycle
>every road is a straight line

The great
>beautiful weather
>1 hour from the coast both directions
>tons of nature preserves
>affordable everything
>decent job market
>tons of shit to do outside
>tourist attractions
>cops really don't care unless you're going more than 15 over and highway speed limit = flow of traffic

You forgot that deer in Wisconsin are suicidal.

Yea that too. Fuck deer. I go hunting every chance I get because those oversized rats are a massive danger for night driving.

Driving in milwaukee is ass, the condition of the roads is so poor.

I've driven in Orlando before, it is exactly as you say. Traffic is absolute shit.

That's what you get for being a tourist hotspot I guess. I was kind of confused though, I never got bit by a mosquito once while I was there in summer and I was expecting to be covered in welts after one day.

Yep. You're basically driving in one big pothole surrounded by slightly deeper potholes.

Also from WI. I would just add that there are so many motorcycle clubs and dicks who try to make as much noise as they can because muh loud pipes mean i dont have to wear a helmet.

Kansas

bad
>no touge
>car scene isn't that big
>like all northern states, road salt
>clean japanese cars are at a premium
>people drive like total pussies in the rain/snow

good
>no inspections
>Traffic even around KC isn't that bad
>lots of backroads to hoon around on
>powersliding around gravel roads

Why would you willingly live there? It's so crowded and tourists/immigrants are annoying as fuck

Texas

>>people drive like total pussies in the rain/snow
You're retarded. This is a good thing. Do you actually want hamfisted, texting morons flying around in the wet so they're even more likely to lose control and smash into your shit?

Austin, TX
Good
>no rust
>no snow
>some curvy roads if you get out of the city, not quite toegays though

Bad
>traffic
>construction everywhere that never ends
>traffic
>brodozers everywhere, so people in normal cars can't see shit
>fucking traffic

He probably means if it's raining and the speed limit is say 45mph, people drive 30mph because "wet road = spinout"

Again, it's a good thing. I don't want these same retards who are texting and nosepicking and whatever else while driving to treat driving in the rain like driving on a dry road.

Moved from Chicago. I get to ride my motorcycle year round, I make more money, I get to enjoy the weather/beaches

People are retarded everywhere. Trade off was worth it IMO

Bad weather usually makes people extra cautious in my experience. Textfags and phonefags turn into white knuckles drivers and speed demons take turns very widely.

I'd rather they drove normally. Morons with their hazards on going 20 under the speed limit because it's raining are basically an obstacle in the road at that point. You're going to cause more accidents driving slow as shit than you would driving normally.

Florida (palm beach county)

The suck
>straight roads everywhere, no fun driving spots other than a few curves on A1A, which is plagued by spandex-squad cyclist scum
>very little to no auto related fun. Track days are $300, there are NO autocrosses in this county
>next to no dyno-equipped shops and the ones that do exist are stupid expensive to bring your car to if you want to tune it yourself
>in certain areas there is a high concentration of immigrants and other lower-class peoples, who are more often than not unlicensed and uninsured
>lots of snowbirds
>lots of transplants, and they can't fucking drive (new york and new jersey transplants PLS GO)
>hot and humid for most of the year, so working AC is mandatory

The good
>No emissions tests
>Motorcycle is usable year round

Connecticut ( feel free to critique me if I miss anything, I haven't driven all over the state just yet)
The bad
>tons of salt in the winter- so rust
>tons of poorly maintained roads
>tons of random construction projects that just clog up traffic
>unregistered Mexicans and their ricers in the city
>weirdly low speed limits in most places
>cops fuckin everywhere
>towns full of super rich kids who don't know how to handle their brand new sports cars

The good
>some sweet backwoods roads
>tons of different terrains to drive in
>offloading in places
>some basically deserted highways where you can do whatever most of the time
>some pretty great car shows

Overall it sucks to live here, but there are a few diamonds in the rough here and there

I've always wanted to move to Florida. Floridians always say I'm fucking nuts for saying that, but I want to get out of the Midwest asap. I don't mind the hot and humid weather and I really enjoy warm coastal areas. The people there seem alright for the most part. What would you say is the best city? I've been to Ft. Lauderdale/Miami, Jacksonville, Orlando, and the Keys.

Iowanon here. Can confirm, I'm on red alert for deer any time I'm on the road.
>tfw volunteer firefighter
>sheriff's deputies will update you on deer conditions on the road as you go to call
>I'm not joking

Near cologne, Germany

bad:
>Two zillion assholes just outta drivers school with fartcannon twingos, stanced golfs, riced out 3er compacts who think they racecar now
>arabs in BMWs
>arabs in MBs
>pretty much everyone else on the roads sucks too
>speedtraps are hidden in mean places

good:
>speeding tickets are pretty cheap compared to the rest of Europe
>most cops are chill if your car isn't riced out
>no speed limit on highways
>roads are in good quality
>twisties everywhere

You should use caution in the rain yes, but I think some people cause even more of a hazard while driving way too defensively in the rain.

>speeding tickets are pretty cheap compared to the rest of Europe

I heard speeding ticket were pretty cheap there, How much are they? America they will run between $100-$300

>west virginia
>1 in 41
holy shit

>driving way too defensively
Oxymoron
moron

vegas

bad
>everyone is hammered
>it's fucking hot. I had to install a oil cooler, trans cooler and 3 row radiator and during the day in the summer I still fucking feel the heatsoak
>garbage car scene. there's a bunch of swaggots with muh civics and vapes but that's about it.
>no good shops because everyone is literally the liquor and can't do anything right
>construction. holy fuck it's retarded. there's 4 or 5 ways I can take to work, each route is about 10-15 miles. there's construction on every single fucking one. our state flower should be a fucking traffic cone.

good
>cops are mostly focused on the strip, go a few miles away in any direction and you can pretty much drive however you'd like
>even if you get pulled over, don't be a dick + be sober and you'll probably get let off easy because all they deal with is drunk assholes all day

Toronto / GTA

Bad
>Traffic
>Tiny highways for such a big urban area
>Roads are salted to hell and back
>Rust
>Snow and slush 6 months of the year
>Horrible heat and humidity another 4 months
>Most expensive auto insurance in North America
>No curvy mountain roads anywhere close
>Expensive gas
>Safety inspections
>Emission inspections

Good
>... nothing

fuck this place

Fellow MoPac user here
I feel your feels

Nevermind. I just looked it up and apparently it's 120€ for 40 km/h over. So it's only cheap for 21 km/h over (25€)

I haven't been to Jacksonville, but I really like living in Orlando just because we get fucking everything. Any restaurant, attraction, store you could think of comes here. There are a ton of tech jobs in the Orlando area also.

Tampa is nice, but the traffic there is even worse than in Orlando and you endup with all the celebrity/scientologist dickheads around Clearwater. Job market seems good though.

Miami is a fucking shithole. I'd avoid that place like the plague unless you really like seedy nightclubs and dipshit "idea people" trying to rope you into whatever next Facebook nonsense they're trying to shill.

muh nigga

I'd say the car scene is decent, at least in JoCo because of all the rich fucks

I'm in JoCo too

I wish the rich fucks bought cooler cars instead of just corvettes, brotrucks, and the occasional high-end german car

>
>I haven't been to Jacksonville, but I really like living in Orlando just because we get fucking everything. Any restaurant, attraction, store you could think of comes here. There are a ton of tech jobs in the Orlando area also.
Yea I noticed that about Orlando, it was rich in things to do which I liked.
>Tampa is nice, but the traffic there is even worse than in Orlando and you endup with all the celebrity/scientologist dickheads around Clearwater. Job market seems good though.
Good to know.
>Miami is a fucking shithole. I'd avoid that place like the plague unless you really like seedy nightclubs and dipshit "idea people" trying to rope you into whatever next Facebook nonsense they're trying to shill.
Yea Miami was shit. Ft Lauderdale was much better but still not fantastic.

West coast. Miami is a shithole, Ft Lauderdale is becoming more like miami day by day and orlando is a giant tourist trap. The best parts of florida are the ones where it's semi-rural and there are no tourists.

yeah, I was out driving a few days ago and saw a NSX and a Viper cruising; which is pretty cool

New York (western part, not the city)

Good:
>looks pretty
>looks really pretty, actually
>lots of fun backroads between towns
>bunch of local history and old industrial/economical/social stories to tell if you're into that type of thing
>urban legends
>never much traffic unless the state needs to waste money again...

Bad:
>...or if you're in college town at graduation in which case may the devil help your soul because God sure as fuck won't
>salt
>no one realizes you exist because it's not NYC
>100 degree summers, 0 degree winters with another foot of snow every week and shit floods every summer anyway
>salt
>gas prices are consistently way above national average
>roadwork budget is less than a pack of gum, no guardrails or pavement anywhere on said fun roads, main roads and highways have more potholes than you can shake a broken tie rod at
>salt
>no one in the entire tristate area can drive worth a damn
>Ithaca exists
>every single city is being overrun by niggers and the cool old architecture is falling apart and in constant disrepair (such is life in the rust belt)
>emissions+safety tests every year until your car is 25, then you've still got safety every year
>salt
>boomers
>#vape nation bra is getting more popular
>SAAAAAAAAAAAALT

Alaska

Bad
>Tires expensive as fuck
>gas expensive as fuck
>Shipping expensive as fuck
>literally everything expensive as fuck, expect at least 1.5x the cost in the lower 48
>Heavy snow and ice on every square inch of asphalt and pavement 6-8 months a year
>Don't have good snow tires? Enjoy being stuck on nothing
>Have good snow tires? Enjoy still spinning your tires while idling
>55 mph max everywhere but the intrastate highways which are 65
>frost heaved and unimproved shitty dirt roads everywhere
>roads are just straight enough to be unable to drift but just curvy enough that you can't see very far ahead to speed or pass
>Every corner is a blind corner because of incredibly dense 30 foot tall trees and 10 foot wide bushes. No exceptions.
>98% of roads are two lane including freeways
>home to the slowest cuntbags in the fucking world that just love going 5-10 orre under the speed limit like it's a January blizzard when it's 80* outside
>Because of curvy blind corners, 2 lane roads, you often get stuck behind said cuntbags because as soon as a broken center line happens there is guaranteed to be a car coming the other way that will not pass before the center line will become solid again
>You will constantly lose your shit and spike your blood pressure because of above unless you are literally Gandhi
>Moose: if you hit one you WILL die
>Winterizing a car is required if you like driving it 3/4 of the year
>Have fun with cold starts at -50* without it
>Have fun starting your diesel during winter at all
>They use gravel instead of salt so enjoy your broken windows

Good
>if you have good snow tires and rwd you can drift literally anywhere and no one will say anything even cops (usually)
>State troopers give no fucks about going up to 10 over, Ive passed them going 10 over on several occasions with no disco party
>Because they don't use salt you dont have to worry your body dissolving
>Cheap bikes and sports cars in the winter, cheap trucks during summer

San Diego, California

The succ
>big city
>no nice roads unless you travel outside of the city
>drive is at least 30 minutes any direction before you get a nice road
>assholes everywhere
>speeding well over 100 mph whenever possible, even when dangerous
>swerving
>CHP
>dangerous driving in general
>beaners sell their honda civic for twice the KBB/what it's worth

The great
>sunny literally 99% of the time
>car scene is nice regardless of beaners
>city cops speed more than you do on the freeway, and CHP doesn't become a problem unless you're on an major interstate
>motorcycles are prevalent here due to the 24/7 nice weather

Georgia

>the bad
>guy passes you on the right going 90, guy passes you on the left going 250
>lmao Atlanta traffic

>the good
>relatively lax laws unlike commie states

Another from Wisconsin here. Pretty much spot on.

I feel you as a fellow Iowan, saw 4 deer on the road yesterday within 5 minutes

San Antonio fag here

Went out at 3am to cruise around, saw 7+ cops in 15 minutes

There's a county jail not far away, but holy shit nigger they're everywhere.

I live in the Pacific Northwest, its pretty awesome for driving because there are race tracks goddamn everywhere and pretty much any sort of motorsport you are interested in has good participation. Four tracks within 3 hours of me and eight more within a day's tow.

North Dakota

The Bad

>Winter sucks ass. Lots of snow, ice, and wind
>Salted roads, new parts covered with surface rust from 1 winter
>During summer your windshield is coated with bugs
>Roads are full of assholes driving jacked up pickups
>Roads are boring as shit. Straight as can be with no scenery changes

The Good

>Cruising past sunflower fields at sunset with the windows down

Any of you Wisconsonites been to Leon's frozen custard in Milwaukee?

I live in the north georgia mountains

Pretty much driving heaven

Only downside is I'm in the middle of nowhere

At least there is a very nice race track close to me

And a Wal-Mart
Always a Wal-Mart

Illinois here
Winter/Salt/Acid Rain can suck a fatty
Will keep me out of my new Hellcat 5-6 months out of the year.

The roads depending on where you are in Illinois are fucking horrible too because our state is so god damn broke. Thanks Chicago you shithole.

Other than that we still get alot of beautiful weather and nice scenery when you are in central or southern illinois

How do you like the Hellcat?

Also fuck Crook County

Sure have. It's a nice place and has good custard.

There's a place 5 minutes from me called Pop's Custard, it's pretty damn great for low prices. Right next to a bowling alley too.

Roads are shit in Chicago too. Just today I drove right by two manholes exposed by like 2-3 inches because of the potholes.

I absolutely love it. I got mine in mid March and I have been having a blast. I love the fact that I can use the performance pages and 0-60 timer to activate it where the speedometer is and enjoy trying to set a new 0-60 record for myself.

The biggest problem I have is that I am scared to get busted letting it loose too much on good roads around where I live. It would affect my job for the Railroad so I have to be extremely careful where I take it to play.

My biggest complaint that I have is simply not coming with staggered tires. The 275/40/20's are just not big enough to hook as well as you would like it to. So you have to fork out another nice chunk to get yourself better tires.

Hm, that's pretty neat. I bet cops look twice at you because you've got "duh hellcat" and that means you're automatically speeding. Such is life with nice fast cars.

Didn't know that about the tires. What do you have now?

>Nova
>Fredericksburg

Good
>great backroads
>live right on interstate and highways
>everything within 20 minutes drive
>beautiful landscapes in the country

The shit
>between 2 and 7 pm, traffic at a crawl
>unless it's 2 am, cops everywhere
>unless you drive a crown victory, everyone tailgating and cutting you off
>semis
>rice wanna race
>at least 30 shitty stanced scions

The other issue is in my state we are required to have front license plates on so its probable cause to pull me over if they want. I refuse to drill holes or mount a front plate. I will pay the non moving violation every time if i have to.

I keep the Pirelli all season tires on when i am not taking it to the strip. When I go to the strip i put on Nitto NT555R's 305/35/20's and they hook much better. The reason i went with those is because they still fit on the stock rims. They just suck if you happen to get caught in the rain.

It's also easy to go through tires because you just want to do burnouts everywhere you go. It gets expensive though

>. I refuse to drill holes or mount a front plate. I will pay the non moving violation every time if i have to.
That's stupid. There are ways to mount a front plate without drilling holes, it's retarded to give cops an extra reason to pull you over for vanity's sake.

Oh man, that's a beautiful car. I love the design of the hellcat, looks badass. Nice color too.

If I had a nice car like that I wouldn't drill for front plates either my man. I might hold on to a second set of plates just in case they pull me over and say "I have them I just gotta put them on yet" and hope they give me a warning.

How many street races have you been challenged to by ricerfags yet?

It's very rare you will ever get pulled over for not having your front license plate on. Especially on a car like mine. I don't do drugs or drink and drive which is usually the only time they would pull you over just for not having it on is to see if you have been drinking. I have yet to even get a warning for it which most of my cop friends say is all they will do unless you are in chicago using parking meters and get slapped with shit up there but I dont live anywhere near that shithole to have to deal with cops up that way.

I will gladly go with the look of no front license plate and pay the non moving violation though like i said. Thats if the cop ever even writes one. If you are respectful to them its gonna turn out to be a warning anyways

Illinois here too

why not put zipties to the lower grille? You can always saw the plate and drill holes for the zipties so it only displays the letters so to minimize air restriction with the plate

>mopac
Shits fucked user.

There are a ton of roads to the northwest user. Sure no mountain pass but the hill country is pretty sweet to drive.

Italy

GOOD

>nobody respect speed limits
>once aware of the fixed speed traps you can speed as you want
>in 8 years of driving I never have been pulled over for a documents check or alcohol test
>cops speed and passes with red light everytime and doesn't give a shit about other car speed
>plenty of scenic roads and mountain passes

BAD

>nobody respect speed limits
>third world tier ruined asphalt
>gas and car related prices (taxes, insurance) are the highest of europe
>9 on 10 Audi are driven by douchebags, 8 on 10 for Bmw and 5 on 10 for Mercedes.
>driving on the highway is like a far west, the lanes are used randomly and you have to surpass from the right if you don't want to zig-zag every 20 seconds

To be honest, around where I live none. I have had some mustang's and camaro's want to give it a try but all they end up seeing are my taillights the entire time.

There really aren't too many ricers around my area but I'm sure at some point the time will come when I hear a little weedeater rev up next to me.

>>driving on the highway is like a far west
Explain. Do you mean "Wild West"?

>I have had some mustang's and camaro's want to give it a try but all they end up seeing are my taillights the entire time.
I bet that felt damn good. The only street racing I've done is in my 2011 Corolla econobox. Needless to say your races are probably over much faster.

I really like your Hellcat bro. It's also in the best color.

I have thought about that but to be honest I'd just rather not have one on at all and enjoy how it looks and pay the fine. If I were in a bigger city where cops check front license plates at parking meters then i would come up with a Sto & Go so i could have it on temporarily for that reason. For no more than what a little no front license plate violation is i simply said Fuck it haha

what about putting it on the dash by the passenger side? I have a couple friends who do this and they never got in trouble for it.

Appreciate the compliment! It's hard to go wrong with B5 Blue though. Luckily when my dealership got the allocation. I got to go in and specifically choose everything I wanted for it.

I mean far west as for saying "everybody does what the fuck he wants to do".

There are rules, obviously, but since we are in Italy they're optional.

>no one realizes you exist because it's not NYC

Always hated this. People almost always assume I'm going to the city when I tell them I'm going to visit family in NY (East Rochester/Penfield Area).

Texas

The suck
>Traffic at peak hours
>Cops here and there
>Good roads are 1hr from any large city
>Floods

The great
>Cheap cars
>Cheap mechanics
>Can get tickets dismissed easily
>Tons of car communities and cultures
>Road trip and never cross any border
>No rust, cars last
>Cost of living is very low for big cities

Also I forgot another important point which is both good and bad depending on the fact that you're Italian or not.

>if you're a foreign driver in Italy, with a foreign plate on your car, you can speed as you like and get caught by speed cameras: you won't be fined and you won't receive any paper at home.

Obviously if a cop car engages a pursuit or stops you for speeding, well, you're fucked.

You can technically still get hit for it being even just on the dash. In all honesty every day I drive I see so many people without front license plates. I think thats the last of their worries unless its late at night when bars close down or the vehicle looks junked up and they profile it for possible drug possession.

The reason I said fuck it is because the state is talking about requiring only a rear license plate to save the state more money being that Illinois is so broke its not even funny

>everybody does what the fuck he wants to do
I've never heard this phrase before, it must be lost in translation. "Wild west" would be the best English equivalent.

Also from Milwaukee have nothing to add really. Hurrlys errywhere, WCEC/WMEC are like Veeky Forums lite right now especially after automotion (listening to the police scanner was fun though) and the whole HROW thing going on right now. Deer have jumped in front of me, and you forgot the lifted bro trucks everywhere that love rolling coal.

Ohio

Bad:
>Mostly farmland
>Lots of Farmers with oversized Truhhhhks
>Snowy and salty winters
>Very unpredictable weather all around
>Very little car scene
>Most everyone is a drunk asshole
>Everyone owns a rust bucket

Good:
>Every road is a drag strip
>Some parts of ohio have nice rolling hills for cruising
>Junkyards for days makes part finding easy
>I suppose all of the rusty cars are cheap

Tl;dr, not much good here

>job market
>decent
Only if you're looking for service industry. The shittiest jobs are really competitive here, let alone the good ones. Also, one hour drive to the west is a lie. Also, things may seem affordable to a former Chicagoan, but to most of the rest of the US it's expensive for what it is.

Orlando only has everything if you like chainstores and restaurant trends about 5 years behind Midwestern college towns.

New Jersey

Bad:
>everyone fucking sucks at driving
>terrible roads
>enough snow for it to be a pain in the ass
>road salt for days
>all the "car enthusiasts" here drive GTIs, WRXs, or shitty 90s Hondas with Paul Walker stickers
>mandatory front license plates
>unbelievable rice tax on any 90s Japanese car

Good:
>decent amount of twisty roads
>the speed limit as actually "never drive lower than this speed" so it's easier to drive fast

Could be worse.

I had been meaning to go there for a couple of years. Then the owner decided to be a bigot and rather than own his bigotry, tried to claim it was "a good business policy." Fuck that guy and fuck his custard stand. I'll keep going to Kopps, where at least they're not flaunting any racism at me.

Near Lisbon, Portugal

bad:
>every car that has any more than 4cyl is highly taxed
>very expensive fuel
>too many women driving that have no ideia of what they are doing
>highways are too expensive
>speedtraps

good:
>Bikes are cheap
>Classic cars dont pay taxes and cheap insurance
>legal lanesplit
>most days weather is good
>No snow, so no salt, less rust
>very good scenic and twisty roads

It's called stick shift. Stay in the most urban area of Milwaukee or move south.

Western Washington
Good:
Fucking beautiful
Lots of twisty forest/mountain roads
Mt. Rainier
Tiger Mountain

Bad:
If it isn't the normal overcast, everyone forgets how to drive. Sunny? Everyone's blinded. Rainy? Everyone has their wipers on full and still drive like they can't see. Snowy? 4wd's everywhere driving like they're on a racetrack, sliding all over the place.
I-405
I-90
Shitty pavement

Indiana
Suck:
C O N S T R U C T I O N
Great:
Lots of open uncongested and even abandoned highways everywhere to practice your lane changing, gear shifting, etc. It's like the practice mode from rhythm/fighting games.
Being the Crossroads, it can also serve as a good launch point to get just about anywhere in NA

New Jersey

The suck
>No tint, certain headlights are illegal, state police are vultures on the expressways
>College towns galore so lots of idiots on the road
>If there's an inch of snow there's a state of emergency and cars get shit on by road salt
>Lots of women in SUVs from a snarky state
>Tons of tolls on expressways and highways
>Everyone in the state drives like assholes so you get in near-accidents

The great
>Cheap gas with full service
>Mix of rural, suburban, and urban streets so your driving style can vary greatly
>Everyone in the state drives like assholes so you get to drive fast
>Surprisingly diverse state so you can see landscapes ranging from the oceanic shore to the Pocono mountains
>Stable weather for the most part
>If someone rear-ends you it's on them so you're always protected
>Cheap gas

Colorado

Good
>75mph speed limits, 90 mph flow of traffic
>virtually no traffic enforcement except by state troopers and then only during the weekend.
>twisty mountain highways, fire trails, dead-flat broad highways all in the same place. All kinds of roads.
>Nice scenery
>flat well maintained dirt roads miles long in the north east. Nowhere else will you be able to take a shitbox honda civic to 105mph on a dirt road.
>Well planned highways and roads, it's really easy to get around. Low-density traffic. Only I-25 and I-70 through the passes suck and even then only on the weekends.

The bad
>Motherfucking potholes everywhere, they routinely get to be 8 inches deep before they are repaired.
>Endless construction-related shutdowns at all hours on any roads, due to the above.
>Grooved pavement on the interstates, its horrible if you ride a motorcycle.
>Gay ass fucking emissions tests in most counties.
>Tailgating is a matter of course if that bothers you.
>Unpredictable weather. Nice in the morning, thunder and marble-sized hail stones in the afternoon. Blizzards in June, heatwaves in January.
>I-70 on the weekends during the winter is a horrifying, life-altering trauma. The dense smell of truck--clutch and the lights of a thousand emergency vehicles, shall guide you.

Oi wisconsin friends? Any appleton boys around?

This is a sad world we live in where white people are labeled as hateful for not selling out their way of life to make way for multiculturalism. You can fuck off back to mexico if you are incapable of placing an order at an ice cream parlor in english. But I do like Kopps too.

Based Jersey
The fact that you can get from jersey city to the Appalachian mountains in under an hour even with traffic should qualify it as one of if not the best.

Im living in CT now. while driving it might be better, but culture wise not as good

Why the fuck is the Fox Valley always on the Internet? Aren't ya'll busy getting drunk every night? Seriously, it's like Nashua, Appleton and Oshkosh all up in this bitch.

Republic of Texas, currently occupied by the zionist state of america, Dallas

good
>it's fucking Texas
>MUH ROADS MUH CURVES MUH
>everything is cheap
>it never snows and hardly rains

bad
>niggers spics and metheads drive
>traffic

I go to UWM home for summer where are the local meets

>All these MoPac Bros
Good to know i've got some friends out there, see you guys tomorrow morning.

JoCo isn't bad, and any week end at the plaza is bout to have some cool shit to see. There are some decent roads on the east side if you go looking hard enough.

The alphabetical County roads in the drift less region just across from the MN border are fantastic for going fast. No cops, just farms, Hills and fuck all no where

>not quite togas though
Lime Creek road aint bad, and the drops on 2222 make it fun, if brief. Plus if you're driving at night there's rarely anyone except other car guys and drug dealers out so, after hours you can get about anywhere in half an hour.

You forgot the motherfucking construction.

3 fucking hours from YYZ to Milton because the 401 was down to 1 lane. Served me right for thinking traffic would be better at 1am

West Texas

Bad
>It's all straight roads

Good
>Good weather most days of the year

I'm in Arlington imagine all of the shit but twice as bad without any of the good. Minus the semis.

Bakersfield California.
We have some relatively fun roads in the city, but the best ones are mostly in the outskirts,especially out near the bluffs. We are also pretty close to the mountains so an hour or so drive would get you to some pretty sweet touge's, though not as good as in Northern California or the Sequoias.
We also have a good amount of police due to a moderately high crime rate. Basically everything about Bakersfield is meh, even our crime is not that exciting.