BLACK WEDNESDAY

Are you ready for some extreme memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-global-markets-idUSKCN11R031
twitter.com/NewsSourceLA/status/778443861777453056
businessinsider.com/the-risk-of-a-us-recession-according-to-deutsche-bank-2016-9
cnbc.com/2016/09/20/yellen-wants-to-get-back-in-the-game.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ktvZ2Z_s4Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tomorrow it's all ogre

My body is ready

i'm unsure.
i'll do as usual and pray.

I sold everything on Monday morning.
My body is ready!

Placed my limit orders today!

What do you mean? To sell?
You are too late with the market basically not going to move until the decision is reached.

Nigger please! I'm expecting panic leading up to the announcement when my buy price will hit for stocks I'm watching, then it will bounce when they don't do shit.

bump for dbk to blow up everything

That is risky given earnings are next month. That said I want to get back into Netflix at $85 or Exxon at like $71.

I'm not sure really.

I nearly went bankrupt after yesterday's Black Tuesday and the day before's Black Monday.

I don't really know if my wife will stay with me any longer if this keeps up.

funny because you could actually be right on this one, lol

Doubt they will raise. Smart move.

In an hour and 20 minutes the Bank of Japan is going to announce what they are doing with interest rates. It may have an influence on the Fed.

reuters.com/article/us-global-markets-idUSKCN11R031

45 mins!!!!

what does this mean for me

A predictor of US interest rate direction and it will have an effect on the US market prior to our interest rate decision.

Black Saturday kicked my ass.

not having any influence on the fed fuckers, theres no way those clowns are raising rates before an election

LDSbro?

Yes it will and has before. Still any minute now...

Bank Of Japan: Offers To Supply ¥800 Bn In Funds At A Fixed Rate: Nikkei 16535.08 +0.26%

Japan Market Watch: Nikkei Recovers More Than 100 Points Ahead Of BoJ Policy: Nikkei 16530.60 +0.23%

BREAKING NOW BANK OF JAPAN: Maintains policy balance rate at -0.100%

Bank Of Japan: To Abandon Monetary Base Target : Nikkei 16449.20 -0.26%

They are going to do it.
The Absolute mad men!

BANK OF JAPAN TAKES ADDITIONAL ACTION, INTRODUCE QQE WITH YIELD CURVE CONTROL

Bank Of Japan: Decides To Set Target For Long-term Interest Rates: Nikkei 16449.20 -0.26%

BREAKING NOW BANK OF JAPAN: To expand monetary base until inflation stable above 2%

>QQE
They added another Q, this shit is serious! Must have played Zero Time Dilemma and be like then who is Q?

wtf is QQE, double quantitive easing? or easing the easing...

twitter.com/NewsSourceLA/status/778443861777453056

fuck wrong thing thats for the pol thread
businessinsider.com/the-risk-of-a-us-recession-according-to-deutsche-bank-2016-9

Basically they feel that further interest rate cuts (considering they are already negative) is wrecking their economy. So yes, they are going to buy tons of bonds (QE) and prop up their markets with no care about inflation until it hits 2%. Basically very similar to US policy now, but they have their demographic problem.

QQE stands for quantitative and qualitative easing

Given that Japan is holding rates it may give more reason for the US to raise them given we are in a much better situation.

cnbc.com/2016/09/20/yellen-wants-to-get-back-in-the-game.html

I'll be back in this thread at 2PM eastern for the Fed decision. Good night!

Japan just signed its own death warrant. Their pandering to their slowly dying archaic businesses is going to take the entire country down with them. The reason why they aren't reproducing is that it's fucking impossible to have a family with shitloads of unpaid overtime.

is everyone trying to crash the us economy now?

Fed raises the rates, Janet Yellen manages competence, markets tank

digits confirm

godammit bill clinton

The equities markets are hugely overvalued and obviously in a bubble. They're going to crash soon regardless of what the fed does, so the sane thing to do would be to let the air out of the bubble before it grows any bigger.

Bought TVIX just before closing.
I am ready.

>TVIX
SPVXSP/CSNA 30
NASDAQ: TVIX - Sep 20, 7:59 PM EDT
22.51USDPrice decrease0.32 (1.40%)

WHY

well that's a given at the moment

gold's rising, lads

>slowly is possible
youtube.com/watch?v=ktvZ2Z_s4Bo

not strictly bearish but indicative of a pressure point.

I'm back. What the hell? Netflix down almost 5 percent! Oh my god I am so glad I sold on Monday.

I was about to talk about this, do you guys think they'll recover tomorrow? What's going on with them?

I think interest rates are going up and earnings next month are going to fuck them more. I plan on getting back in after all of this. Probably around $85 a share or less. That was my basis on the above trade.

Hell breaking loose!

That pure denial that they are going to raise rates. Exactly like brexit.

rate hike incoming, prepare your buttholes

This is awesome. I'm all cash now. The market can burn now!

15% chance of hike according to market predictions.

>tfw surprise 5% rate hike

There's no way they're raising rates pre-election. They'll raise by 1% post-election and then potentially 1% more the following year.

Use your brains guys.

Why wouldn't they raise rates pre-election?

>feds are going no change
how boring

looks like we'll have these threads for another couple of months, sigh

No change. Settle down

7-3 vote.

>Fed leaves rates unchanged

What the fuck! I hate the Fed now.

Looks like you were wrong faggot

Uncertainty. They won't raise with any uncertainty. See: the last 7 years. Lol

Well go figure. Peter scruff is right isn't he? They can't raise without talking the stock market, but they'll eventually crash the dollar if they don't right?

I bought ACIA at 110 yesterday and sold at 110.55 today...... I thought it wasn't going to go up...

They are trapped! This is point of no return now

The market doesn't know what to do now.