I'm not even joking right now, why the FUCK is this allowed!?!?!?

I'm not even joking right now, why the FUCK is this allowed!?!?!?

why is what allowed? letting non-whites drive?

letting spics drive? not sure why they're allowed to drive

Why do you hate a man that reviews cars in a well way?

>calling bae a spic

don't you ever

don't you EVER SAY THAT ABOUT MY CARFU AGAIN

EVER

>no new MS3 till 2021 at earliest

It's going to be another six years till the WRX is challenged, and it's just going to get fatter and fatter till competition comes.

Mazda is trying find the only unicorn in the universe that can help them figure out how they can somehow manage to make the MS3 AWD.

Mazda, I don't know why you don't do the following
>"front-mid engine"
>twin turbo rotary
>all wheel drive
>light weight
>six gears

>rotary

Can't we just admit that was a mistake already

what they should do is try harder to make it work

like porsche did

Mazda3 is awd in Japan since 2014

Kek

I've never seen a bigger cuck than Mazda fans these days. They offer the most ridiculously underpowered cuckbox when even a fucking Toyota and Honda are offering a V6 trim. How do you make a fucking cross over with less than 150hp and expect it to be safe for highway. Handles well, good mpg, preppy, nice interior, fun to drive are all buzzword for buyer's remose and being cuck by the manufacturer. This gen of Mazda can eat shit and die.

>Challenged
Better cars already exist if you aren't a try hard Subaru faggot

name another sporty 4wd sedan in the low 30's then

>being a fan boy for a car that constantly got cuck by entry level luxury german cars on the road

You gay son?

You're talking about and like it doesn't understeer like a fat pig. It's not a GTR bud

>Implying an entry level German luxury barge could withstand even one small jump without losing half the plastic
>Implying that they're even half as good on dirt/gravel/snow/ice.
>Implying straight line speed is the only defining characteristic of a car when it comes to whether it's good or not

It's almost like you're an American.

>tfw Bae is officially taken
>tfw you will never have Sofyan fill your boipucci with man joice

Literally who

yeah because throwing a v6 in a gigantic floating turdboat of a car makes it sporty. laugh. get real

>giving a single fuck about anything larger than a compact

LMAO!!

Why do people get so buttburnt about a car that literally dominates in its price range? Do people just not like having manual, turbo, passive AWD with LSD vehicles for well under $40k new?

Don't act like you don't know exactly what I'm talking about.

Except it doesn't, try again. You can buy cars in that range that don't understeer out of the factory

I mean cars that aren't slower than 0-60 to 6 seconds. Can you enlighten me oh wise bench racer?

Any sport's car from 35-40 is sub 6 seconds, it's a shitty metric anyway, my car g35 with a plenum spacer does 5 seconds it's fucking nothing

>shit metric
Subaru haters actually believe this

Why Mitsubishi

Why can't we just go back to the glory days

Them killing the evo basically signaled they just gave up in life.
It's like killing your image.
But they really gave up, only shit products now besides the L200 and even that one is fuck expensive for what it is.
Why Mitsubishi, I actually liked you.

>g35
>awd
>new