So apparently the original Fast & Furious movie is getting a special 15th Anniversary re-release in theaters on June...

So apparently the original Fast & Furious movie is getting a special 15th Anniversary re-release in theaters on June 22nd

youtu.be/GoSUdZJg3pw

>10 years since Tokyo Drift too

BACK IN THEATERS?

I AM SO FUCKING READY.

Apparently its a one-day thing only though.

Which kind of sucks desu. It would be cool if it was there for a few weeks, just to see how it would hold up in the summer box office today as opposed to 15 years ago when it came out.

It would also be cool if 2Fast and Tokyo Drift got their own limited theater re-runs, but the chance of that happening is extremely slim.

H Y P E
Y
P
E

>2F2F
>2003
That must have hurt.

>That must have hurt

Why?

Because the movie was garbage.

If you take it seriously maybe.

Even if you don't. It was just a bad movie. Worse than that spoof movie.

It's not worse than Superfast, that's an exaggeration.

>not a remake
nah dog

another trash movie, I cant fucking wait

>another

It's the same one.

I cant wait to watch the same shit

when can stance die so we can go back to proper rice like there was in the early 2000's?

Me neither. Want to watch it together? It's one night only. It'll be special.

10 years?

Fuck I can't believe that was ten years ago.. I feel so old.

Part of the fun of these movies is laughing at how stupid and cheesy they are.

Only massive nerds take them seriously.

THANK you. Christ, these cynical bastards.

This will bring rice and shitty eBay turbos back and erase stancefaggotry for good.

The stance crowd won't go and watch this film in cinemas.
>yo, where the negative camber at?
>why are they RACING their cars?
True stancefags will stand by their shit taste forever since they don't care about car performance or racing, just looking low is what they care about.

Hopefully this re-release will encourage some teenagers to stay away from the stance scene at least.

everyone laughs at FnF because its corny and the cars are lame not happening

even Superfast had better cars

stop being a faggot who gets triggered because you cant comprehend anything other than benchracing

t. stancefag

its the truth tho

I'm gonna go see where its showing, I'm predicting A cars and coffee threat level: MUSTANG once the movie is over.

what's it like being a dumbass?

you tell me

I think youd know better than me

Wrong.

your nostalgia doesnt change the facts

>getting this mad on getting called out over being a benchracing stancefag
shiggydiggy my nigger

>stancefag
>benchracing
But stancefags don't care about racing.

i unironically love this movie

They where generic action movies post Tokyo Drift but up until that point they where goat.

such a shame we never got another spinoff

i guess we'll get one after vin and the rest of the cast die of old age

I have love and hate for this film
Love that they really got alot more people into car culture
They showed that as car culture, races needed to be filmed properly or the film falls apart,
could easily do the drag race real time then do some slow mo parts, that and those cars would go around corners at the speeds the made out they were doing on a straight

FnF2 is still a car movie though before it went Prequel tier after FnF4 or whatever it was called

Honestly the series worked better when cars drove the story not the actor's ego's.

He's a teenage busrider trying to pile as many memes as possible to make a you look bad

I dont have to make you look bad

you guys are cringeworthy

Hi, kettle.

Fuck yeah, I want to watch it in theaters again.

Fuck Tokyo Drift though, that movie was fuckin garbage

FUCK YOU FAGGOT, THE NEWER MOVIES ARE BETTER. DON'T LIKE SEEING VIN DIESEL DRIVING A CAR WITH A GIANT 30 TON SAFE ATTACHED TO IT? YOU A FAG?

so many Civics peeling out of the theater parking lot hitting the rev limiter, i can see it