wiki.totalwar.com/w/Regiments_of_Renown

>Call of the Beastmen
store.steampowered.com/app/404012/

>Cheaper Call of the Beastmen
gamesdeal.com/total-war-warhammer-call-of-the-beastmen-dlc.html

>Patch notes
wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_2

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>IS CALL OF THE BEASTMEN WORTH BUYING?
The Beastmen are a cool faction but the pack is a bit overpriced for what you get. There probably won't be a price drop for some time, so if you're impatient or really like the Beastmen then go ahead, otherwise wait it out.

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

Thank Sigmar it's dead

>Rise of Persia v3.0 will never be released

Rollan!

thanks doc

Total War: Home Improvement
Total War: Spaceballs
Total War: Star Wars
Total War: Rio 2016

STOOOOOOOOOOOP

do you have attila's one ?

anime

>Rome Total Realism does not include custom music anymore

yup

B A T S
A
T
S

>tfw you will never ever be as perfect as Cell

>can't play warhammer because the minor meme faction mods are all borked by beastmen
>trying to play M2 is constant yearning for replenishment in between crashes

Reposting because I forgot to ask for any kind of escape from this

Thanks m8
roll

>no Berbers

What is this bullshit? No thanks, I'll stick to Barbarian Invasion where I can play as my own race.

Kill yourself

Orphaned Bats need to be given tight blankets and constant attention otherwise they just don't do well.
That's why bat rescues always have such coddled cute bats.
The downside, is that bats carry a bunch of nasty diseases which may transmit to humans.
In Australia Total War, bats can infect horses with Hendra Virus, and then the Hendra Horses become quite an issue.

Wow, watch your mouth.

This is a Christian website, please don't cuss or swear.

How much favour should you stockpile as chaos?

>he thinks RTW is considered retro

Reported for being underage.

Post Regiments of Renown

Why is Archaon the best Husbando?

Thanks mate

Sigvald is for ______

K̀̇͊̃҉̵̙̳̻͈̠̪̫̩I̧̹̭̥̲̠̥̒̾̏̊ͅL͖̠̭̗̎͒͘ͅL̷̰̹̼̲̮͈̥̱̯ͮ̂ͣ̉͘ ̼͚̺͒ͫͨͨY̬̳͎̐ͩ͋ͬ̅̉̍̀͞O̖̮̣ͯ̇̒U̜͙̲̜̫̽ͪ̕R̜͚̺̮̂̍͒͒̍̾̓̋͢Ś͖͖͈̰̫̦̝͚E͉͙̭̣͎ͭ͋̐͑̿͘L̤̦̱̙͔̺͊̍̊ͅF͍ͦ͋ͣͮ

me

Hello mother hello father

fleas ticks mosquitoes really bother

>Australia Total War
what?

? Have you been living under a rock?

Dear man-things,

Your warlord, Karl FranzFranz, is very stupid and not very good at backstabbing. Dwarf-things (us) are much better at kill-kill and our breeders are much prettier. You will all squirt the musk of fear once we come down from the hill-hills, led by Thorgrim Grudgebearer, Horned Rat curse his name-name. The only way to stop us is by leaving as much warpstone as ratmanly possible outside of your sewer entrances in every city. We need this to defeat the most potent of potentates, the most illustrous of illustrouses, Grey Seer Thanquol, Horned Rat bless his great name--you would do well to erect monuments to him lest you incur his wrath. He is incredibly furry, handsome, and has a very long tail.

Sincerely,
Dwarf-things

>? Have you been living under a rock?
You having a problem with that?

arigato sensei

Not a problem, if that's your thing. People don't usually live under rocks is all.

WORK HEBREWS, WORK!

THE PHARAOH WANTS THIS TO BE FINISHED AT DEADLINE.

>People don't usually live under rocks is all.

I'm pretty sure Australians live under rocks senpai

I ain't want no grudge with no dwarfs, so here take 'em

I said people.

Thank the LORD for freeing us from bondage.

Genevieve Dieudonné legendary hero when?

>People don't usually live under rocks is all
Oh I had no idea, sorry to bother you

So is this all the Freelc theres going to be, or all that they have so far? Because if this is it then damn

women are inferior to men.

All FLC till the big "expansion"

Men are inferior to women.

Then how come I can beat so many women in a fist fight.

>being this new

>ancient egyptians
>not black
smhtbqhfamalam

WE

WERE

You're in the Empire with your non-humie m8s raidin, when Boris "Beastmen flinger" Todbringer shows up and slaps your armies ass, what do you do?

DUMB

>Boris Todbringer
how can one man be this based?

>tfw Boris was supposed to be the King
>tfw it should've been Boris with the hammed up lines

30 Years War when?

>its hammers all the way down

This is how I know you're not a True Christian. You probably just looked it up online instead of reading it straight from the Bible. If you actually read it from the Bible then you would know the next line teaches us this:
>but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin

Burn in eternal hellfire you unsaved heretic!

Playing Empire: TW with Darthmod, is there any reason to go from demi-cannons to 12-pounders?
Both are horse drawn, but the 12 pounder is half the weight, costs more, and has higher upkeep.

I like how the Greek phalanx was forgotten for centuries and then suddenly became popular again.

uh wow could you be any more ignorant?

its mechanically impossible to do that

Do what, not disrespect your L-RD and creator?

>implying the greeks didnt have guns
they had steam engines ffs m8

they probably just cleverly hid all their high tech weapons to keep them from falling into persian hands.

and what is said expansion?

Wood Elves in that big dense forest

Is there ANYTHING in the Warhammer world that can beat THIS?

the thing that will open a new part of the map with (I guess) 4 new factions

Like the south or the west

danke Doktor

Wood Elves are probably October's paid DLC. The first "expansion" will be the "second game" which may or may not be Ulthuan and the New World.

Oh that could be interesting. Seems a bit soon though doesn't it?

>2016
>Not praising Khorne

Khorne is such an entry-level Chaos god. As a True Understander of Chaos, I side with

well I imagine it doesn't take them that long since they don't balance fucking anything until they sell it to us beta testers

ok, this is my favorite one so far

Wood Elves confirmed September.

I want to see love bloom between humans and elves!

Elves are for breeding not love

Two weeks until Chaos Crusade, slaughtering every single one of you Chaos shits.
Best day of my life!

i agree, now hit me up with some elf breeding

this

This.
DLC 01 - May
DLC 02 - June
DLC 03 - July
DLC 04 - August
DLC 05 - September

Not sure why retards think it would be in October or even later.

So when will DLC06 come out?

Wood Elves or the big expansions? I wouldn't expect Ulthuan/NWorld until after most of the races are already in through DLC, because most are just DLC for the main first game judging by datamining. We'll still get small map extensions w/ Tomb Kings, Chaos Dwarfs, and Ogres.

I keep forgetting September exists as a month.

Are we going to get some flagellants when papa Grim gets in?

I sure as hell hope so

Do not defile the ancient elvish bloodlines!

what is he trying to say here ?

Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division.

I imagine Bureau.

but it's easy to say

hook me up with a pronunciation guide

I had trouble when I was like six years old, especially because nobody around me actually used that word for me to copy.

/'bjʊəroʊ/

bu (not boo)
ro

guess I'm lucky to be french then

>Strategic
>Homeland
>Intervention
>Enforcement
>Logistics
>Division
>S.H.I.E.L.D.
damn, is that some illerminaty shit?

Thanks doc

Yup. Will try and finish norse VMD in a day or two. Got started on a bunch again since the fundamental work was already done when I paused, so that's good.

Not at statting them yet by far but relooking over my spreadsheet concept it looks like, at least as a tenative plan:

Saxons/Angles will get highest tier spearmen (other norse get just a T3 armored mook, not an elite noble type), against my better judgement they'll get a heavy (at least some in mail/scale, some perhaps in just a quilted kaftan) javelinmen - I can think of them as javelinmen in that heroic iliadic sort, 2 or so melee cav, not sure if they get any berserkers.

Danes/Jutes(?) - besides naval units I am not touching right now they'll get the best/most 2h axemen (3 + a bodyguard option of one) vs 0 two-hand-axe for saxon and 1 or 0 for Geats , no cavalry whatsoever except for cav skirmishers, a hide-anywhere banditry javelinmen for shits and giggles (could siphon it off to Saxons), best swordsmen (T5 vs T4 for other two), 2 berserkers instead of 1 and maybe that unique one will be armored(?). Maybe their best 1h axemen are fully armored vs half-armored for geat/saxon.

Geats - based off those vendel plates and some roman author saying "Oh yea them geats mang they had good horses" in a single sentence. 4 melee cavalry vs 2 Saxon and 0 Dane, cavalry bodyguard option.