/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

Infinite Tsukuyomi edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

>Our King Double4anime's youtube channel:
youtube.com/channel/UC-_27suqlGoF6R856LoR5GQ

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/users/1658713/kebab
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>child of sakura and sasuke had sauce's Part I bottom and Sakura's Part I top

It was perfect.

Rin didn't die for this

Reminder to create a Roll20 account and send Planewrong the link (i.e. post the URL of your public profile) if you're possibly interested in his campaign.

Yeah, we'll see how we go. I kinda wanna have ranged weaponry. Less chance of dying.

Get a bow or something. Priestess was going to have an arbalest but Plane nerfed her into having a stick.
>implying having two ranged glass cannons will end well
We need a tank desu

Nah, I'm getting a wrist-mounted crossbow. It's like the first thing I'm gonna work my way towards, either buying or building.

Tanks are for plebs. I have two free chances at making a one-hit-kill per non-combat enemy encounter.

I've always been curious why no one had a practical method of storing chakra in the Nardoverse until the bedazzled jutsu, and even then it requires perfect chakra control

Would a character who had the ability to store and draw out chakra in Deidara-like animals be too OP?

My priestess can put any jutsu she knows into a paper tag to be fired off at any time, and if someone does a jutsu enough in front of her while she has the luxury to carefully watch how it works she can copy that too. In theory she can fire off as many jutsu in a second as she has tags.

Well, I don't know about making it that easy, you'll probably have to roll anytime you want to try and replicate a jutsu that way, and we haven't taken chakra natures into account either

Also I responded to your other post before I saw the new thread

So basically anything is acceptable?
>Consistently store chakra for years
>You now have Biju tier chakra

That seems really OP

"I have a dozen jutsu tags. I'm going to use all of them in one turn because they take no time to set up, and because they're pre-set, I wouldn't need to roll."

Youd make the rest of the team superfluous.

Well yeah of course she'll have to roll to try copying. She can't sharingan them, but the way the tags work is formulaic - if she figures it out, she can put it into a formula.

I don't think you can normally use that much chakra though. From what I can tell Chakra is basically positive energy in DnD terms, you'd probably literally explode if you tried storing that much. Also probably why Sakura needs chakra control.

And then she's out of tags and has to fight with her shit for str and wooden stick. She's a DnD wizard.

>That seems really OP
Welcome to the magical world of Vancian casting where you obsolete the entire team by the time you're level 20 or so. He's probably going to need a limit on how many he can carry or some sort of chakra limit. Do the tags cost chakra to use?

What's to stop you getting literally an entire library's worth of tags? Like, paper is REALLY thin. How big are the tags going to be? Because if you had a pack of playing cards, you'd literally be set for like two whole missions.

>Do the tags cost chakra to use?
Yeah
Also Plane said I can only have so many at a time, AND they take forever to actually write up, AND they expire every day for flavorfags its because the formula uses the relative position of the sun, the moon, and some important stars as part of it so it only lasts for one day

See what I wrote up top. It also costs chakra to fire off, it's only something that lets her actually use her chakra - she's sub-Lee tier in actually molding chakra.

This was the post I was talking about

I was thinking of making it so you could only channel chakra with the help of the staff, and also used it to make tags. That would also give you a few more non-tag options later on

>Use chakra
>Draw chakra from animal/clay creation
>Use drawn out chakra
>Draw chakra

Oh I see what you mean, so like a spiritual symbol? I'd be cool with that actually.
Also I don't want non-tag options later on, unless they're essentially the same idea, like setting jutsu traps with runes or sealing them inside weapons. She should stay a Lee-tier chakra cripple..
I guess she'll have to buy or make other weapons if she wants to not instantly die when cornered in melee combat

Chakra might be inherently connected to life, so it's impossible to truly store with any permanence it in something nonliving while living things are probably topping their reserves 99% of the time so putting more into them would just kill them.

>Double 4Anime
Kill yourself and all who love you.

By non-tag options, I just meant learning to do more stuff with chakra via the shakujo (had to look up the Japanese name), rather than just as a conduit for chakra that you put into your tags like you'll start out doing. Like eventually you could learn to charge it with lightning or something, so it's not just >a stick

That's just an example though, it could be whatever else

Mebbe if she carves it into the staff I guess. I'd probably be a chakra drain for as long as she keeps it on though.

The reason I bring this up though, is that your character has to be the one to use the chakra. Just putting seals on stuff doesn't make it magical like in other settings, you need to actually put the chakra in it, which if you want to be Lee tier incompetent at chakra molding, is basically impossible. That's why I came up with the idea of the staff as a medium, it could be like a special item for your character that lets her mold chakra, but only through it. That's the only way I thought this would fly, and basically what I was saying is that for some simpler uses of chakra, you could learn to cut out the middleman later on and just use them via your staff instead of the tags, primarily in emergencies, I'd imagine

The way I'm imagining is that she can actually channel chakra, she just can't actually make it into any sort of useable form beyond just releasing it, which is pointless because raw chakra does just about nothing. The seals are essentially a formula / program that runs when it receives chakra from her. She can't mold it into a useable form, but she can at least put it somewhere.

when the squad on fleak

>that fucking Zetsu
0/10 not miring

>ring on the thumb
does that means Coolest guy is into anal?

Plane, someone should have this ability in your campaign
Also, thinking of the timeline, would Nagato / Yahiko / Konan be around? Is this just alt-world Akatsuki?

I just copy and pasted the template from the previous two threads. Why couldn't you be bothered to keep the gen alive?

yo R20GM
app.roll20.net/users/1658713/kebab

No ones going to remember to remove it desu

Are you looking for Planewrong?

yeah
couldn't able to found him

I think he's a burger so he's ded in bed.

goddamn how do fuck i play this game anyway

What game? DnD? What're you having trouble with?
>implying anyone plays the actual game in the OP

How many of you have asked to be in Plane's game?

Looks like 4 total so far, so room for one more.

With all this formulating for a new game we've forgotten about best girl

Not even loli Hinata
gtfo

"L-lewd"

F-f-fag

pedo

I never really liked her anyway.

Nagato is dead. Yahiko and Konan are leaders of the resistance.

Different bloke, my man. He might start using a different name to me, I dunno.

This game as in Roll20? You don't yet, because Planewrong hasn't set up anything yet. We'll get you set up with a character soon.

ok
btw how many hours does one session takes up?
also can you give me ETA on Planewrong?

Dunno. Mine usually run for between 4 and 7 hours. I've had some 9 hour ones, though. It's largely up to him, and to what the players can manage.

As for ETA, on what? On him waking up? No idea. On when the game starts? As I've said, he hopes to have something down by the end of the month, but that's also on him.

>spoiler
Fucking lmao getting rid of the eyes early

AU Hanzo does NOT fuck around.

How the fuck did he even get it done though? Rinnegan is beyond overpowered and simply plot-armor tier.
>tfw Priestess won't be able to just ask Nagato about the secrets of the world and have him teach her ALL the jutsu
Sad!

Dunno.

Anyway, I don't want Planewrong mad at me, so I'm not gonna say anything else. I've probably said too much already. It's fine if I spoil my own game, but I don't wanna do the same to someone else's.

>that picture
Hurricanes are so insanely huge
Every time I see a picture of one I have a insanely strong tree-hugging feeling.
>...the main difficulty with using explosives to modify hurricanes is the amount of energy required. A fully developed hurricane can release heat energy at a rate of 5 to 20x1013 watts and converts less than 10% of the heat into the mechanical energy of the wind. The heat release is equivalent to a 10-megaton nuclear bomb exploding every 20 minutes. According to the 1993 World Almanac, the entire human race used energy at a rate of 1013 watts in 1990, a rate less than 20% of the power of a hurricane.
>To change a Category 5 hurricane into a Category 2 hurricane you would have to add about a half ton of air for each square meter inside the eye, or a total of a bit more than half a billion (500,000,000) tons for a 20 km radius eye. It's difficult to envision a practical way of moving that much air around...
And Earth is fucking MILD as far as solar-system storms go.

>He might start using a different name to me, I dunno.
I'm R20 GM, but stronger

He just might be, if his quest is anything to go by.

This girl is perfect!

How can something related to pinkshit be perfect?

She just is, even our lord Tobirama, has said so, don't bother him about it,.

-.-=+ user
math 101

Explain Himawari and Boruto then

No, explain it to me because I don't see what's so special about her.

Sarada is pure, PURE!

+.+=+?

Why wasn't Naruto promoted to Chunin after defeating Gaara and his demon?

I was going to say that nacho and Hinata are both + so the result should be + as well, but isn't Burrito the fucking worst thing to ever happen to this series?

Spoonfeeding used to be looked down upon here. Faggot phoneposters asking for sauce was enough for posters to relent on the elitism. That won't work with me though, m8.

Boruto = -
Himawari = +

Boruto is just whiny bitch who is upset over the fact that his dad doesn't have as much time for him as he did when he was a child.

What?

One of the rare few times an author inserting himself into a text has gone wrong

Not enough brain smarts. He's a shock and awe weapon, not a strategist or leader. At least not at that point in his life.

It's simple if you think about it, and easier if you don't.

Hinata is hot but she's also really mellow, I bet she's a dead fish in bed.

So? He defeated a tailed beast. That's literally kage-tier

B-But that's ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTIIIINNG!!!

Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets

Shukaku is a meme tailed beast though, it literally only has 1(one) tail.
Might as well just be a giant animal.

That's irrelevant. Lu Bu was a general in name only, the one who did general-like things was Chen Gong (he tried at least). He's a weapon, not a leader or someone you'd trust to do the job, which is what Chuunin are - mission leaders.

I don't understand because It doesn't make sense. You're basically saying giving an opinion is akin to spoonfeeding.

Muh power is not based on tails
Muh inherent worth is not based on tails
Kishimoto giving tailed beasts personalities and redemption was worse than Sharingan and Nagato becoming a pussy combined. Sharingan made sense in a way since it's just new powers tacked on over and over, not necessarily contradiction. Nagato sort of made sense since his personality was unstable from the beginning.

Even Kisame is more of a tailed beast than Shukaku, and he doesn't have a tail at all

Doesn't mean shit. Might Dai could used the Eight Gates Released Formation and was an eternal Genin. Strength alone does not a Chuunin make.

>tfw this pairing will never happen
Was she wet for him? She was trying abnormally hard to get him to socialize

The rankings are so fucked

Didn't he only fail to kill all seven of the Swordsmen because he ran out of steam or some shit
It's really quite ridiculous

No they aren't, they're perfectly reasonable. Shikamaru is shit-tier in strength but was made a chuunin because he showed outstanding judgement. Naruto was not made a chuunin because he showed an outstanding lack of judgement and a tendency to risk it all.

Yeah dude. Ranks, like chakra pool size, rapidly stopped mattering shortly into Part II

What's the point of individual fights if the upgrade between Chunin and Genin is leadership? Shouldn't the second part of the Chunin exams be far more important?

Then why wasn't Itachi made Kage, since his reasoning was apparently Kage-tier by age 7, and shotas are allowed to become Kage, as we can see in Yagura.

Hilariously, Itachi being Hokage would've defused almost the entirety of the Uchiha clan's edge, as they'd finally have a real voice in Konoha politics.

Because the examiners specifically tell them that every single one of them has the possibility to become a chuunin, or none of them. The fights weren't meant to weed them out based on combat strength but based on how they used their abilities to fight. Again, Shikamaru lost, and by his own admission would've lost if he didn't give up then and there - he was out of Chakra and Temari was too strong once freed of Shadow Bind, yet became a Chuunin.

Because Itachi is half of everything wrong with the series condensed into one person.

Naruto showed he was strategically capable with his final attack to defeat Neji, surely that's enough

It's a shonene battle tournament arc
It doesn't have have to make snese.

If you are the writefag, I hope you can squeeze something out, but if you're not, then there's zero reason to think about it.

Did Temari and Kankuro get promoted because the sand village was in the shitter?

I want to protect that beautiful smile forever

Tobirama approved of Itachi
how does it feel?

Everyone has their flaws.

For one, Tobirama's decision to not massacre the Uchiha was a pretty big mistake.

> Because Itachi is half of everything wrong with the series condensed into one person.
Not in-universe. Everyone raved about how strong, and amazing, and perfect Itachi was - how he was basically the pinnacle of a ninja. Sure, we, as outside objective viewers can see he's nothing more than Kishimoto's self-insert, but the characters in the series don't think that.

I don't think so. At most he was capable of tactical thinking.

That's part of the reason I say he's everything wrong with the series. Why the hell WASN'T he the Hokage? the only thing I can think of is Danzo.

>implying ShadyHobo!Sauce is bad
He got fixed.