ITT: Forgotten Cars, cars that nobody remembers

ITT: Forgotten Cars, cars that nobody remembers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMT360
youtube.com/watch?v=zK1mLIeXwsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw everyone remembers the sister car, but not the Buick Rendezvous

I do

My neighbors used have a rendezvous AND an aztec. shit taste.

My hate for crossovers started pretty young

I can't remember any cars I can't remember. Every car I can think of, I remember.

These things were comfy as fug

One for sale in my area, dealership wants 30k CAD. It will probably sit for a while.

Nobody ever seems to remember the Saab and Buick versions of the Trailblazer, the 9-7x and the Rainier.

Back in the early 2000s I never would have thought that we'd end up forgetting this thing long before the PT Cruisers even disappeared from the roads, kek

You know what's even more obscure?

The Oldsmobile version

Right? I wonder why. They looked pretty fast on paper.

I have such a mixed opinion of this car. Kinda want.

the cruiser had better utility. you could buy it as a utility vehicle. while this was just a hotrod. and boomers dont care about hotrods, so there was no real audience for it

>SSR
>Prowler
>Forgotten

Are you guys 12 or something?

Wasn't there like a GMC version too? Can't remember the name.

Nope. You're thinking of the GMC Acadia which is on a completely different platform and shares NOTHING with the Aztek/Rendezvous

wut.

There's like 5 in my town

Vehicross. Hell, Isuzu as a whole. Also Suzuki as a car company. The last two Suzukis I've seen were a really clean Kizashi and a rusty Aerio AWD 5-door.

I'm surprised it wasn't more popular considering how many people buy trucks for looks and image instead of utility.

You got me, I didn't even know there was such a thing

Hummer got fucked by the gas crisis and the a bad company image as a result

combining their base model with a body type that is considered to be the least fuel efficient (trucks) was the last thing they needed

>Vehicross. Hell, Isuzu as a whole. Also Suzuki as a car company. The last two Suzukis I've seen were a really clean Kizashi and a rusty Aerio AWD 5-door.
>

I see kizashis sx4s and aerios almost daily and a vehicross once every few months here in Pittsburgh. Also there are two guys in the Robinson/moon twp area that have that hummer pickup. One has a cool slanted cap on it. Looks good.

Nope he's thinking of the Envoy

But the Envoy was unrelated, on an actual truck frame, and based on the Chevy Trailblazer.

Are you actually retarded or just pretending to be?

Follow the conversation and try again

Chief Ding's ride of choice

Hey dipshit, I did follow.

The guy originally asked if there was a GMC versions of the Buick Rendezvous.
The Rendezvous was on the U-body chassis with the minivans and the Pontiac Aztek. There were no GMC versions.

YOU follow the conversation retard.

My dad drives one of these and it's a huge pile of shit

I've seen one of these around my neighborhood with a bunch of hello kitty decals before.

My dad drives one.

>Hey dipshit, I did follow
Are you fucking serious m8 am I really going to have to spell this shit out for you?

>Nobody ever seems to remember the Saab and Buick versions of the Trailblazer, the 9-7x and the Rainier
>You know what's even more obscure?
>The Oldsmobile version
>Wasn't there like a GMC version too? Can't remember the name.
>Nope. You're thinking of the GMC Acadia which is on a completely different platform and shares NOTHING with the Aztek/Rendezvous
>Nope he's thinking of the Envoy
>But the Envoy was unrelated

You really are a fucking mouth breathing retard

No they got screwed by bringing the H3T and the "Alpha" version too late.

The H3 got crap for being underpowered with its N/A four and the T and V8 Alpha came too late to change its image.

The H2 faded because 2008 happened and its market evaporated, and the H1 was too much of a niche vehicle to sustain the brand after its H2 fueled growth.

Basically Hummer blew up rapidly and then collapsed once its volume seller fell out of style.

wew

No actually I was talking about the GMC version of the Chevy Trailblazer like showed me.

i would love a 9-7 aero

Man, I remember vehicross being something out of a sci fi movie, design and power vise. Still holds up.

Also, based suzuki , the ultimate modern nippon econo/shitboxes.

>mouth breathing retard

that's what the average GM fan is

Kia Borrego.

Best friend had one, not a single redeeming quality, but it was a funny ass poon canoe none the less

>280x149
I just bought one, '04 with 28k miles

Weren't those actually pretty decent cars despite looking like sad boomer-bait?

The back seat is the best thing to be drunk in ever

Every single one I've come across has been incredibly fast and loud, they're pretty amazing cars to drive just I wouldn't want to be seen in it

is that a troll filename or is that actually a 2015?

There are mines on that bridge, be careful ss.

>tfw saw this the other day at Walmart
Had 1"lift and crunchy tires. Looked pretty good actually.

Im so sorry... You'll probably be laughing at us in the year 2040 though

The forgotten foxbody.

Weren't these supposed to be a GTR for offroading?

I saw a purple one the other day.

I doubt think anybody forgot the worst shitfest aston ever created... Beside that twin supercharged piece of shit from the 90s

Nope, it's legit. Honda didn't introduce a new one until June 2015 as a 2016 model.

I didn't forget senpai.

These had shit for rear headroom, 6'1 and my head hit the roof.

Isuzu had one too.

Dad has an 09. Its pretty great, although I don't think its forgotten, I see them everywhere.

I actually wanted one of these when they first came out :'(

as soon as I saw this thread, I immediately thought of the Prowler

4.0 Northstar version?

They're pretty solid off road. Really shit gas mileage for that low power v6 though. Thats basically they're only downside, that I don't think they were ever crash tested in the US.

Not that guy but I have always wanted one of these in the worst way.

Friend thinks they're ugly but I think they're a really handsome car desu. I like them for the same reason I like the new Cherokee trailhawk, it looks like something out of a sci fi movie..

idiots

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMT360

I liked the concept of having dent/scratch resistant plastic around the lower body. For something made to drive down brush laden trails it makes perfect sense, the average consumer just thought they looked dumb. Their loss I guess.
I really wish this style would make a comeback. Two doors with storage in the back is exactly what I want.

That front end.....
That name......
That clam shell hood.....

F

yea just not many in great shape to show off and not popular.
>tfw most are rusted out trash heeps or gutted drag cars

I have seen one ever, and thats how I know at least one exists.

Yes that is a sebring with a maserati interior

Does that come with a manuel?

all of these cars

youtube.com/watch?v=zK1mLIeXwsQ

how about the saabaru

>nothing personnel kid
no one even remembers this brand

Such an ugly spoiler. Same with that Pontiac car that has that hideous spoiler. Think its the Grand Am

>miller time
really artful photo. what view.

socal here

mexicans drive those pieces of shit all the time
literally the only demographic I have ever seen in them

Yes. The majority of suzuki cars where they are available, sold with manual transmition.

americans detected

They had the 5 cylinder from the Colorado

The Sebring didn't exist back then. the TC by Maserati was a Chrysler Lebaron with Maserati slapped on it. They also got a special 200 HP 2.2L DOHC Turbo exclusive to it.

GMC Envoy, I see more of them than any other GM360 vehicles.

Fuck i saw one of these at a burger king in texas and i thought someone had just baddged swapped

>boomers dont care about hotrods...

So much wrong with this statement.

Saab in general seems to be forgotten alot

No. The TC was not a lebaron

Cuz Saab ded.

The body was 100% Maserati and the engine was made by Chrysler.

Can't remember the last time I saw one of these on the road, its prolly been 10 years now

Decent looking shitbox if you take off that ugly ass spoiler.

Same with the Sunfire too.