In all honestly, what compels a person to major in gender studies?

In all honestly, what compels a person to major in gender studies?

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

some people get autistic about it and want the brownie points by "making a difference"

Short answer: Because they see the world as it is presented to them, rather than questioning it. We've seen quite the rise in this sort of behavior over the past couple of years, both in colleges and in the media. When all you see growing up is happiness and acceptance in a certain field of study, why wouldn't you want that as a career? The unfortunate fact of it is that these degrees are basically useless in any significant sense of importance.

People love 2 gt high on their own supply and like being able to get away with shitting on others (CIs white males in this case). It's easy mode because you can say you're morally justified in doing so anyway

Muh moral delicacy how could I refuse

>please no questions

only bigots have questions

/bizness/

This ruined my fucking lunch.

I fucking hate faggots like this. I mean, I don't give a fuck what anyone does with their body, but this motherfucker takes it to some upper echelon of being a complete faggot.

How the fuck are a man that's a lesbian? These types of people (that feel as though anyone gives a shit about "muh gender") need to be dragged out back and shot.

no idea. I used mathematics, the study of relationships, to determine the risk:reward ratio for my major. Admittedly some qualitative input was required and weighted accordingly.
Perhaps a faulty understanding about the purpose of college degrees.

You haven't heard of CWC?

sonichu.com/cwcki

Possibly the most well documented human in history, and also the worst.

Is this satire or proven to be real sources?

That's Chris.
He's not a good example of any kind of "people." He's totally unique and defies categorization.

It's really cute that you'd even ask that.
He is a long-time lolcow who had been acting like a fool for years before anyone noticed him.

stupidity

>he

You mean "she". Veeky Forums is a liberal web community, please keep your bigotry out.

april fools was fun, everyone had real names it felt like such a pleasant homely place like a real community.
not like the usual glittery turd

irony doesn't come across well on the web

I'll also add that people I know who majored in sociology and other stupid sjw bullshit are typically really lazy and/or pretty stupid, and you don't need to put in that much effort to get these degrees.

Underrated post

how can you be a male lesbian?

He is convinced that being a "male lesbian" makes him desirable to all women, regardless of sexual orientation.

that's fuked up

The fact that they're a fucking faggot