/drg/ Danganronpa General - Chisa's Biggest Failure Edition

Last Thread Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/H0PFPK9f

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/g0LvUz9c
strawpoll.me/10868724/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for CxT

Let's have a good thread. Praise weedman

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

Courtesy of KomaedaLOVE. Have fun, girls~
pastebin.com/g0LvUz9c

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

May want to invest in an EOD suit Junko-user.

This pasta feels weird when you don't use the image where Junko is eating ramen.

Posting Best Boy.

Oh god. Yeah, that would make a bigger impact than Juzo losing a hand, because he could just improvise from that point on.

I like both. Peko looks good in Akane's clothes from a fanservice point of view, but Akane can rock Peko's clothes if she actively did ninja parkour with it on- she's not doing much with it just by standing around.

I better get to work on fixing it then..

I want all of you to be nice to each other.

HOPE!

Dont forget to vote for best dr 2 girl:

strawpoll.me/10868724/

Have the last episode make you change your mind with some character? I can stop liking more and more about Mikan

She might try to be kinky at petition, but it would feel a little forced. It is not natural for her

>page 8

I want to bully chihiro's tiny penis.

He's not gay, user.

>/drg/ is ded only one day after the episode
Welp

After yesterdays 10/10 episode people need to recover

What if I'm.. uh..

Despair offers less material to talk about as we already know a lot of stuff that's going to happen.
Future is a whole new story with a mystery so discussing that arc is more interesting.

Well, I think he'd like that.

Fair enough. That one might've been the best episode yet...

Ibuki and Friends, Chisa being bitchy, Juzo being the cause of every big problem, Hinata close to becoming Izuru, the Despair sisters, gyaru Junko, Impostor being a massive bro, Ryouta and his Hope anime... It had everything

We still don't know why Impostor is dressed as Togami though

True, that's why I said a lot of stuff. For example, we also don't know Chiaki's fate or how Class 77 fell into Despair. But the Student Council Killing Game is to be expected for example.

Oh boy, Chiaki's fate might cause a whole bunch of despair in here

How they fell into Despair is the thing I'm most interested in, they seem all happy af with their SoL lifestyle

What do you think user? Do you think that Izuru is gonna kill Chiaki or that he is going to fall into Despair after something happens to her?

I think something's going to stop Izuru from killing Nanami, allowing her to escape, before he goes full Despair. I'm just not settled on the Despair arc being absolute, because I feel there's going to be one glimmer of hope left we can hold onto in the end of this arc.

Apparently it has been confirmed Despair only has 11 episodes. The 12th will be a special episode where they interview the cast members.

I stick with the 'Izuru kills Chiaki during the Killing Game' theory. In fact, I think they might create Chiaki as that girl in the Killing Game DR:0 writes about. The one who cries because she doesn't want to do this anymore before someone (Izuru) offs her.

For me it's kinda of a toss lot of little things can make a big influence. I really hope Izuru doesn't kill Chiaki though, I don't want to feel twice for her.

Chisa questioning whether there'd be a happy ending has got my hopes up for something to at least make the ending bittersweet. But I'm not holding my breath.

Just finished 2, fucking Mikan, RIP

It would make sense that he lets her escape, since he wanted to become talented to make Nanami wet. Still, having hope in a positive outcome in DR is dangerous

I'm gonna love that 12th episode. I know it.

"Hinata please, don't do this"
"You boring worthless gamer girl..."
DEATH

That shit is gonna hurt. I'm not even a Chiakifag and I doubt I can avoid getting depressed if that happens

Izuru falling into despair because of Nanami's death would make him some sort of anti-hero, that'd be cool
"I did this for Chiaki, and now that she's not here, Despair is all that's left. She didn't deserve to die. I'll take revenge on this world"

I'm sorry f.am...

Reminder; NO BULLIES ALLOWED.

Why haven't they explained Monaca/Miaya yet?

I only bully chihiro, is it okay?

Everything in due time. I'm more curious to how they are going to explain her, because she doesn't look like she will get out by herself.

Presumably it either has something to do with the mastermind, or absolutely nothing at all to do with them. The longer they keep us in the dark the more wild our theories get.

It's not really bullying if he likes it and his little penis gets hard

Komaeda wasn't a fucked up kid. He only got messed up when he was a teen when he developed dementia and leukemia. Otherwise his life was just difficult.

>Dead Dog
>Dead Parents that get him rich.
>Kidnapped by a serial killer but escaped unmolested. Won the lottery afterwards.
>A flood apparently?

We don't know that many details about his early life come to think of it. Who knows, his "ETERNAL CYCLE OF LUCK-BASED MISERY" could just be a bunch of exaggerated bullcrap and he only really developed his "talent" when he fell off his rocker.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Thank you very much

BEATA MARIA

I want to gently-hug kotoko

I want Monaca to hate-fuck me.

I just rolled this gold lancer, is he any good?

Hey, /drg/. Any other anime you're watching other than DR3?

Ex Luck, shit-tier everything else. He's like the anit-Lancer, so use him more like a Caster.

Isn't he an Avenger?

Not at the moment, unfortunately. I was watching Death Parade but I just kinda stopped.

SAO, Berserk, and RWBY. That's pretty much it though.

No. This is the first and final anime I've been watching.

What else do you watch?

Recently finish Samurai Flamenco and planning on starting that fancy new Bearzerk soon.

>Grand Berserker

Just sports. No shows or something, actually, I'm more of a reader than a watcher.

i need help finding a picture of hagakure stabbing mukuro as junko but instead of spikes it's his hair.

Trying to watch Osomatsu-san, I'm stuck at ep 14. I don't even know what's airing this season except for Love Live Sunshine and DR3.

>Just sports
I like you

Well, there's JoJo and Mob Psycho 100. And the shitty adaptation that is Rewrite.

i'm enjoying mob psycho 100, i love the manga and the animation is great. i'm also watching orange, which is cute.

I haven't seen any JoJo yet, do I need to start from the beginning or is this season OK?

Why is Komaeda bleeding from his crotch?

I've started Humanity Has Declined. If I get around to it, I'll finish watching Orguss and take a look at End of Evangelion, too.

I really suggest starting from the beginning since the story is overarching.
I'm a seasonal anime watcher, current favorites are Mob Psycho 100 and Amaama to Inazuma. Bijutsubu is really cute and funny though.

Another hope-filled day! I hope you all try your best to realise the hope that grows inside of you!

Idealy start from the beginning. You can kind of pick up from each chapter, but you won't get the full experience without knowing all the previous insanity.

>EOE
Watch that shit asap senpai

Orange

Source: /a/

It doesn't make sense because he shouldn't even remember Nanami, all his memories were deleted.

>believing Junko.

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

I'm watching 5 other animes

Fuck you and this overused meme.

That's part of the gamble with DR. The suspense can either kill you or relieve you.

Just DR3 and Berserk. I might pick up JoJo again, I'm at the point where they left Singapore.

I LOVE HAGAKURE!!! FUCK!!

I don't get it

>Tumblr
For fuck's sake get the fuck out you daft cunt.
It's really the principle of the likes of you to use shits like that everywhere spouting "GET IT ? XD IM SO FUNNY"
Fuck off you shitfaced semen slurper. You're a massive twat and failure as an human being and I hope you get raped by a pack of nigger

LOOK MOM I DID IT AGAIN
XDDD
IM SO FUCKING FUNNY HOLY SHIT HELP ME
I PRAY TO FUCKING AMY SCHUMER TO LICK HER CUNT EVERYMORNING BECAUSE I NEED MORE INSPIRATION
X
FUCKING
D

christ Juzo take it easy

Is there something you need to get off your chest? You seem stressed.

NOOOOO GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY VIDYA YOU CUNTAUSORUS REX THE DAY OF THE RECKONGING CANT GET QUICKLY ENOUGH
XD
IS THIS LOSS
NO THIS IS ME FUCKING YOUR MOTHER YOU SPASTIC BUFFOON
FOOK
OFF
YOU DOUBLE QUEER FACED BITCH NIGGER

I dont get it

what's happening in the picture

It's a reference to the 'Loss' comic. It's something of an internet wide meme that refuses to die.

Then isn't his reaction, fucked up as it is, legitimately warranted?

Nah. He could've just ignored it like a sensible person.

Oh I see it now

If future arc was a game, whose ftes would you want to do most?
Would you play Office Mode?

Juzo, Ryota, Koichi

>i dont get it XD
>Im ironically shitposting
You get it perefectly you fat ugly neckbeard. Yet everyday you guys come and post the same message as the ugly waste of entropy you are
>Im so original and clever
> Lemme post the same thing for the 1000th time XDD
Fuck off you fucking fag enabler. You're in the same batch as these horsefuckers degenerate memeing faggot
Kill yourselves you don't deserve to ruin the universe and speed up to its heat death you fucking autistic wankers

sorry I didn't get it because I'm not a
>RoflXD So funny MEMER!!
I thought because so many people were pissed that it was something worth giving a shit about

it wasn't

You look new.
welcome to /drg/.
The VN's thread is in the other block.

Seiko, gozu, bandai, and tengan

Izayoi, Chisa and Kizakura

Asahina, Chisa, Gozu, Fedora-kun.

Seiko, Gozu, Ryouta and probably Munakata jsut so I could work out what his major malfunction is.

>New
What the faggot did you just fucking troll about me, newfag? I'll have you know that I am the top graduate of Internet Fag Lords user, and I have been involved in numerous Internet Raids, and I have delivered over 4189 confirmed trolls. I am trained in raiding bitches and I am the top troller in the entire Veeky Forums /b/ Community. You are nothing to me but another newfag, and I will not hesitate to bitch at you until you feel like you must fight me IRL, you cock monging whore. You think you can get away with exploiting the fact that I'm only an internet warrior? Think again, assclown. As we speak, I am contacting my hacker friends and they are already tapping into your faggot ass iPhone, so you better prepare for the hacking. The hacking that viruses your bitch iPhone you call a fucking real piece of technology. You're fucking trolled, newfag. I can user anywhere, anytime, and I troll in over seven hundred ways, and that's just while I'm on my Android. Not only am I extensively trained in trolling and bitching, but I have access to the entire 9Fag and Raddit Communities and I will use them to their fullest extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little newfag. If only you could have known what ungodly fag lording your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking broswag. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you newfag piece of shit. I will rage fury all over you and you will lag in it. You're fucking trolled, newfag.

Ryota, Miaya (?) Also DR1 staff to check the characters development.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

When has she lied? Look, even her AI is tired of being Despair