Don't have the original template, but lets have one of these threads again

Don't have the original template, but lets have one of these threads again.

Hatches are girls cars and you are not a man if you own one.

Men drive wagons.

Wagons are miata men and real tractors drive road.

translation:

hatches are the miatas of cars

Miatas are the miatas of cars.
Souped up hatches are the miatas of men.

pls no bully

>mazda better than gti
wat

yeah maybe an untouched gti auto vs a ms3 with mods.

pretty sure the gti makes more power than both ms3 and fost stock

bump

Gti. 220hp/258tq
Ms3. 263hp/280tq

You were saying...?

You need to swap the 4e-fte, you basically have a gull-wing Paseo

Yallah

fully sick uleh

Repost:The thread, Riposte - Reposts evolved

Nice choice of song

Men are the miatas of miatas
Miatas are the hatches of men.

Had to wait almost 8 months for anyone in town to finally get one but, very very happy.

for how much?

$13,000 for a stock 2003 with 84,000 miles on it. Also it's a good thing that I did have to wait for it as I had only been 25 at the time for 4 months, fully insured for $45 a month now. Didn't even check beforehand but it'd probably be 2 or 3 times as much since you're essentially still 16 according to insurance companies until you're 25.

Same senpai

pic is begging for a caption
>There's no hondas here today. Just me.

Don't knock the Honda mower, that GCV190 is fucking legendary. Also, the mowing deck will never rust.

Haha yeah. I drove it to school that day and all the Honda boiz were giving me the vape nation hand gesture or whatever the hell it is where you put your pinkie and thumb out and rotate your wrist.

Sikk

thnx bby

>Maybe I can be your S2000 for the night? Mom and dad will never know...

>Empty fuel

what you think this is:
>shit MPG

what this actually is:
>having so much fun you forget to fill up

Best I can do on a touchpad

>honda lawnmower
So it's got a K swap?

fugg :-DDDD
actually I'm just poor so I drive all the time until it's almost empty
and then filling up seems expensive, because I always fill up full

I actually love this car.

still have the car and I'd do it all over again, not really but i regret nothing, best driving car i've ever been in

Fucking love those HR series honda mowers.

Maybe he didn't crop to emphasize the HUGEBROTRUCKSIZE of his HUGEBROTRUCK.

>live in the south
>everyone is in the construction business or desires a truck
>Higher than MSRPs and they keep value
>never want one
>sports cars are relatively cheap because nobody cares
Yes.

>what I expected
>trump
I audibly kek'd

Actually someone posted the cropped version for me, because i made a mistake.
Also, a single cab SWB is not a brotruck, its relatively small. But compared to your miata, i can understand why it seems intimidating.

You bought a Sera? Where do you live? How much? I want one so bad. I'll suck your dick. No homo.

Close enough

I don't get the Lego one.

Exactly this but with a 2003 Mazda Protege5
It doesnt make the most power, but it's light, and it accelerates well.
It also handles like a champ.

i think he's going for that customization

Mazda makes some fun vehicles.
I got mine up to about 200hp/200tq and down to 3100lbs.

It's pretty sporty for a family sedan.

I love chinese engrish that has some graphic design force behind it. Makes it look professional at first glance, then you read it, and are like wtf every time. Love dealextreme just for this reason and I don't even buy anything from them.

this covers all boomer cars

just add in the part about no fuel and no money

It breaks easily because it's made of legos

I wish it were a little faster and had higher build quality, but it's cheap and pretty fast stock. Good thing there is a giant aftermarket for them.

oi valiem8 how the fuck don't you get pussy in it

I enjoyed my AP2, That oil consumption is no joke though.

>Tfw no qt mgb
Just end it

What is it about WEG threads that bring out all the autism?

maybe one day I will

Fuck pollen. Got a 2012 myself

>WEG
????

My house is surrounded by trees. It's my personal OCD hell. My car is black so the pollen stands out all nice and fucking highlighter yellow.

I honestly think these cars were designed to drift or something. Ridiculously easy to get that rear end out.

>smears dip on fender
You broke his legs after that, right

If it isnt pollen from neighbors its dirt over about a week. I enjoy the drive, pretty smooth and it hasnt given me any problems.

Fuel could be better, but coming off a 2001 f150, im enjoying it.

Wasn't actually there to witness it. I parked next to a Volvo Amazon and came back to see that.

Yeah it could be better, even with a 91 octane tune i'm still getting right around 25mpg. Could be better but its fun so I'm not complaining.

derived from the original theme of these templates.

what I...

(W)atched
(E)xpected
(G)ot

>just get pussy
i wish i could just get pussy user

thanks

Don't cheap out on the interiors like I did. 75kw is plenty for racing with your friends in their Fabias and diesel golfs.

Would you recommend a four cilinder E36 compact over a Miata? How's the rear suspension?

Just bought it, too

It actually feels like an older Civic, but safer, more spacious, and more modern. All that's missing is a few simple mods.

It really was a complete pup, the more I worked on it the more things I found wrong - previous owner abused it to hell, I realized it was beyond saving after throwing tons of money at it.

But if there was an unmolested one about now I would still get it.

>dreamers ITT

I would end up just posting this.

so I bought a diesel clio with the gt line wheels and skirts package to replace an unreliable old shitbox. Expected good empeegees as I sensibly commuted to work.

Instead I'm enjoying every minute of having AC and using diesel torks to overtake people, thus ruining all my hopes of good economy.

On the plus side though nothing has gone wrong and girls seem to like it

I never heard of such a thing with the S2000. I owned a brand new 2005 AP2 that I ended up selling with around 34k miles on the clock. I really don't recall the oil level ever dropping significantly, even on a drive across the entire continental United States. I never had to top it off between changes.

What an amazing little car.

I have the AP1. Maybe the oil filter is old or something, but I go from the top X on H to the last X on L after 1100 miles on full synthetic. Top off amount is less than half a pint. You probably already know this, but the dipstick is inserted in at an extreme angle, and you have to go by the lower one. Even when I was at the point needing a top off, the other side still said full. I love all the technology in the S2000, it even seeps into the dipstick, it's the most accurate one I've ever seen as long as you read it on the right side. Previously owned american cars were just a runny skid mark and I had to have 3 different flashlights to see it even in a garage. Goodbye...

I have one and while it's ok I'm definitely getting something else soon.

The engine is just so bad.

Too bad burgers didn't get the Si.

Would rather be a dreamer than jaded and unable to enjoy everything.

Does the fax machine work?

>what i bought
truck and a supersport motorcycle
>what i expected
women throwing themselves at me
>what i got
your mother, sister, and gf's butthole spread for defilement.

if you have more than 3 images in any box, chances are you are doing it wrong