[C a S m o d s d a I L y p I c t H R E A D]

[C a S m o d s d a I L y p I c t H R E A D]

You know the drill

Ask why I'm posting these, ignore the thread etc.

CaS?

California Southern mods daily pic thread?

sorry, casemods

Sorry that's all I got today. It was kinda dead. Missed a shot of a gold bmw though

Guess I won't post these any more if no one cares

These are your finda case?

If by that you mean pics I took while driving then yes

Sweet, didn't know you were into cars, just know you from fa
What do you drive

I mean who doesn't like seeing custom or classic cars?

I actually drive an hhr and I'm more into car audio

Also it's a fun way to pass time at work

Sweet man. I know nothing about car audio.

How much would it cost to put a set of low-end speakers in a car? My car has no electronic systems besides lights and ignition. One 12 volt battery.

Do I just buy a head unit and some speakers online or what senpai

>casemods
damn nigga you still alive

Like, $20 for the head unit and maybe $20 for each speaker. Craigslist or offerup. Just get a pair of 2 ways. Pioneer, alpine, kenwood. Best bet is usb flash drive as source.

Okay, do I just search for "pioneer speakers"? Don't I need to know crazy wiring shit

Find what size fits your car. 6.5, 5.5, 6x8, etc and yeah.

Not really, go on Crutchfield to figure out your head unit dash size and your speaker sizes but don't buy from them because they're expensive. If you want bass, you're gonna have to get an amp(mono channel) and you're going to need to either build a box or get a pre-builts for it, of if you don't want that route JBL makes a pretty decent all in one that's amplified with a square woofer for like $300 ot there that accepts speaker level inputs so you don't even need to change the head unit, but if you.get a new unit and replace the speakers, make sure to get the wiring harness adapter for your car

Fuck off autist. He said cheap speakers, not a full system.

I woukda called the police on that faggot. Just because you drive a 10 year old Bentley doesn't mean you can be on the street without plates

>reading comprehension
Calm down spergie, I never told him how to do a complete system

Yes, reading comprehension. You should try it.

Eat a dik fuccboi

Why so butthurt