/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

It's Over Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com

Blood & Wine and patch 1.22 is released!
New Region trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
Launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ZsLYGJfQ
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.22-ENG.pdf

HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands Currently broken
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/61517-MODS-A-small-collection-of-personal-mods
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for pam param

Previous Thread :

Waifus for all

>pls forget we delayed P2W Gwent, have a waifu
>good goy

Ciri was sitting cross-legged on the ground, paying great attention to cards at hand. Geralt tried to teach her some Gwent one lazy afternoon and unfortunately, she didn't seem to understand card games at all. He threw a spy with a backward motion, his superior tactics granting him two additional siege cards. Ciri pouted and threw her deck in the air, then kicked at the match cards and walked off.

Geralt wasn't going to let that one slide. She makes fun of my horse, fine. She insults my beard, fine by me. She drinks all my apple juice? Okay! But disrespecting Gwent? Fuck no.

– Come over here – he barked at her.
– I won't. Your game of chance bores me.
– It's a game of skill, cunt. Come over here.

Ciri approached him exasperated, a her face a mask of shock.

– Did you just call me a cunt?
– I did. You're shit at cards. You insult my superior tactics, call me a lucker. Well guess what, Ciri. You're no longer a kid. I will no longer restrain myself.

Geralt grabbed her by the neck and bent her down, quickly unsheathed his silver sword began smacking ass with the flat of the blade. She shouted in pain for a while, then began moaning. Oh no, thought Geralt. Not again.

– M-more – she begged, some strange obsession in her eyes. Her hands already began unbuttoning her shirt.

The witcher sighed and took off his pants and breeches. Ciri instantly got to his giant mutated cock and began sucking furiously, pulling painfully at his majestic albino bush. Geralt patted her head in a preoccupied manner and thought of Yennefer sucking Triss' tits to make himself hard. His cock instantly hardened, seemingly because of Ciri's tongue covering it with tons of slobber.

She's my daughter, he thought. I have to make her happy, otherwise what kind of a father am I? He thought about Yen playing nude Gwent with Triss, making himself jizz violently. Ciri slurped at his fluorescent semen and let out a muffled gasp of comfort.

It's my duty. My destiny. My daughter.

2077 W H E N

The rage, the anger, the tears of despair...

Should have been included in the game along with the Ciri romance option tb(h)

It's forgotten, seeing Triss command those butterflies made up for it.

best girl

>CDPR literally taken over by Biodrones and Waifufags
>The autist Not_Important proven right
>meme magic is real

Reminder to praise Kek (pbuh)

>>yennifer

>Made with the second second part’s engine,
>two destined to each other, who had finally found a little peace.
>you’re going to see the returns of closest friends

I for one trust them to write a clever, deep, emotional, and above all fulfilling end of the Witcher series that does these characters justice.

Of course.

Reminder that the entire events of the Witcher games occur because Eredin, unlike Avallac'h, forgot to say "please" when he asked Ciri to kill herself to save the world.

>CDPR literally taken over by Biodrones and Waifufags
>The autist Not_Important proven right
>meme magic is real

>Reminder to praise Kek (pbuh)

Praise Kek!

Please almighty Kek, give us more Triss. Let us see Kovir.

Yeah, he called Ciri a piece of gold on a pile of shit instead of "please", so witcher games happened.

BRAVO MARCIN

Praise Kek!

You could have prevented this.

If only we listened.

lmao who's this bald guy

Zireael stop the white frost pls

we're dying here I can't even afford a ship that flies anymore

I want a nude Triss Gwent card and I'm ready to pay for it.

the adopted son you never had, because i gave him to shani

like what's a shani lol

Triss looks adorable in that picture.

she is a human succubus

she looks like that skeevy old chick with the bad implants that's constantly coming on to 24 yo guys at bars.

shouldnt you be busy being an ugly cunt yennifer?

>yennifer

Yennefer is too busy having ~PLANS~ to shitpost on /wtc/

ciri is a qt

Yes, she is.

That 3D pig is disgusting, though.

And Elfallot is the worst of them all

I would gladly let her fuck me to death

She looks cute and classy.

Any ideas why my game is doing this? GPU is under 70 degrees and drivers are up to date.

My opponent has TWO (2) Villentretenmerth's. I still don't even have one, for some fucking reason.

This is almost as bullshit as those 4 Etolian Auxiliary Archer's that the AI played once.

2 borkh

LMAO

2 borkh!

>3D pig is disgusting
Fucking degenerate

Thanks for the (You), I guess.

>tfw Geralt vows on Triss' love

good tastes

>tfw no more witcher games

Can ANYONE help me out?

Do you have any graphics mods?

None. I just got the game 3 weeks ago.

What card do you have?
Have you tried turning the settings down?
Does it do this all the time or was this a one off thing?
Do you have mods?

Try verifying the game files

GTX 1080.
Only tried dicking with Hairworks. Game is on max settings.
It's only on the beaches, and the windmills in the background. Everything else is fine.
None.

>stupid REE gif makes me crack up
Fuck it's late

Good. Any new ones would be Bioware tier.

:3

Zireael seriously, my wife just froze to death. Help

hello page 10 my old friend
i've come to talk with you again

Does Poisoned Blades scale or is it just flat damage? I have all the main stuff I wanted maxed out, got a couple slots left to fuck around with.

Ciri! :3

>implying anyone actually plays the game anymore
>implying we aren't all just here to waifufag

Tomira best grill.

Never say never! TW4 Cirilla of Vengerberg will be out in a few years! :3

why do trissautists get so triggered by optional content made by fans?

>a place like Toussaint will never be real

kill me

But France is real!

Is this thread still have that yuge concentration of transes as during the last time when I was here ?
Any of you who trained your voice hard willing to help me out ? Need feedback on my voice.

I've been to France, it's not the same

it is really nice though

I could help out later when I'm not on mobile. Though I'm not gonna claim mine is super fantastic or anything.

You could also check /lgbt/, sometimes there are some pretty good voice threads. maybe mtfg too, but that can be hit or miss for advice

>so many sad keks

It's interesting that one of the selling points is "more than one romance".
Surely, in a "game" that'll amount to maybe 2 or 3 hrs of gameplay, having several people to partner up and possibly copulate with is considered a good thing.
Hoping I'll eat my words one day, but it just doesn't sound like a worthwile addition to the franchise.

Well, looking at the score, you still beat him easily, didn't you? So, what's the problem, exactly?
Skellige is a pretty weak deck, cut them some slack.

It won't. Female protag rpgs don't sell.
She'll be one of 10 love interests for your create-your-own witcher though. There'll only be fucking in underwear, of course, to avoid that 18+ rating, but there'll at least be many different potential mates to choose from, among them Tomira the herb girl and a slightly aged Rosa var Attre.

Okay.
I've visited that board a couple of times and many people there seemed to be too self-absorbed to spend their time on advices.
Hit me via throwaway mail:
nufintoseehere gmail com[/sppoiler], I'll give you links to voice samples.

France lacks panthers. And archispores.
Am I the only one that found panthers to be kind of out of place and silly in this environment?

Women with deep voices are super sexy. Don't overdo it :)

forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/61517-MODS-A-small-collection-of-personal-mods

This is so confusing. Which mods should I use? STLM seems too washed out and I heard this was better.

Yeah, panthers were a little odd. Guess they just thought it'd be cool to add them for something a little different to wolves.

they say there used to be lions in europe, but they were hunted to extinction

There's a bunch of trans people here?
I mean, I am, but I thought it was all a meme.

Playing The Witcher (1):
Is money and Exp really that important in the game?
Will I be fucked later on if I ignore most of the shit?
I don't ignore quests or anything, but I really, really refuse to farm money or loot.
Other than that, I also don't bribe or give gifts to everybody. Only when I suspect I can get something in return...

Also this game is golden.

Everyone here is trans. Anyone who claims otherwise is lying!

>Am I the only one that found panthers to be kind of out of place and silly in this environment?
No, and in addition they were also annoying to deal with. In fact a lot of the new B&W enemies were annoying. Not difficult but just tedious.

>Is money and Exp really that important in the game?
There's not a lot of need for money, just for upgrading your gear a couple of times, some books and maybe alcohol (if you want to use alchemy without having to loot everything). You should make enough with quests and if you need more you can sell some of the rarer alchemy ingredients. Exp will come naturally if you do quests, in fact so much so that you should be able to max out all the bronze and silver talents by the end.

>I also don't bribe or give gifts to everybody. Only when I suspect I can get something in return...
Yeah, outside of actual quests a lot of them are just for the sex cards or some tidbits of info and not really necessary.

The problem is the opposite, if you do all the side quests you get so much experience the game never becomes challenging again.

Gold is not for hoarding, I always spent my gold on recipes, armors etc.

>151603759
Also don't panic if you get instakilled by a giant red plant in the swamps

It's a mini-bos required for a quest but it always comes out on the path and new players think they're underleveled but they're really not

You can kill that plant before the end of the chapter

Ohm ok. I was worried cause I saw a lot of guides to ''Min-maxing'', collecting gold, save this item for this quest in 3 chapters and etc.
I think that I haven't buy anything so far (middle of chapter two) and no real problem with enemies. Only the usual, using the wrong sword style n' shit.

But is a bit tedious, that you need knowledge of X to finish a quest and waiting for an NPC to show up.
Other than that, game is fine. And Siegfrid seems a bro. A zealous bro. Shame I plan to go Neutral route.

Shut up, Keira! Or we kick you out of the Lodge again.

Doing a completion run plus installing the FCR mod on hard difficulty is really great experience.

>I was worried cause I saw a lot of guides to ''Min-maxing'', collecting gold, save this item for this quest in 3 chapters and etc.
The only thing that I missed and that annoyed me in my first playthrough was saving some barghest skulls for later because you can only get them in chapter 1. The rest really isn't that important unless you're a completionist with OCD.

>But is a bit tedious, that you need knowledge of X to finish a quest and waiting for an NPC to show up.
The crux of older games. Usually meditation should help make them appear, although I remember tracking down Zoltan in Vizima took me a while because he likes to wander around the city a lot.

>Shame I plan to go Neutral route.
Neutral is the best way to go tbqh. You can always replay later if you want to see another route.

Zirael seriously, my son has frozen to death, and I just want to fuck some succubi and be done with this.Help

Lies.
They want to capture humans to take them to their world and use as free labor, and pets, and sex, and sex pets,

You disgust me, I saw both of my two daughters being frozen to death with no way to help them, the Red Riders teleported me out of there before I could even say goodbye to my lovely ones, you disgust me, human.

I am going to grope Triss' soft butt cheeks.

Triss = Umbridge

both got raped by centaurs

Triss never gets raped, she is the one doing the raping. And my Geralt loves it

do you have any lighting mods on? looks nice

Then explain how in my game the journal described how she got cornered and sexually assaulted by centaurs.

All I say is that every witcher deserves, by law, a waifu. So I demand a waifu for Letho.
Who is it going to be? Any volunteers?

Sheala?
Lambert?
Could Philippa take him as a pet?

Just a reshade preset: 1000 times better 2.3 without bloom and a bit increased saturation

All things considered, actually Margarita Laux Antille would be perfect, both are kind of school principals at this point.