Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - SIX NEW CHARACTERS HYPE Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes, with monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play, with microtransactions.

>Official videos:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>New cinematic trailer:
youtu.be/vmYu4HncsRY

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.4.0 Interim Report #1
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=484796

>2.4.0 Interim Report #2
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=490646

>2.4.0 New Character Quiz Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=490679

clues when

avengers academy is getting squirrel girl
will we get squirrel girl

What we know so far:
>New log-in rewards
>World Boss mode improvements
>Dimension Rift reworks
>Alliance Tournaments
>SIX (6) NEW CHARACTERS
>NEW SPECIAL MISSIONS
>Ability to choose between AutoPlay + and ++

Speculation:
>New characters are New Avengers-related

Oh and White Tiger was confirmed.

Last thread:

What's your Combat day lineup, /mffg/?

Just started about 2 weeks ago, so combat day is my favorite.

I can only get 80-90k ;_;

New player, what does HIM refer to? I see people bring it up a lot.

She Hulk, Blingpin, and Tier 1 Barely Upgraded Iron Fist.

I hate combat day.

HE is coming!

Thanos

Thanos

1200 energy, damn son. Do you not farm anything?

So

Is this game fun? Do I have to reroll or anything?

Yeah, 'salright.

No rerolling, you'll make a choice early on about what starting character you want to max out, so if you want to make sure you get a good one it's pretty easy.

I have tried a lot of mobages and so far this is the only one that's kept my attention for longer than a week.

I think it's pretty generous with its crystals compared to other ones. Sure it's not amazing, but it is fun at the least and I'm only two weeks in.

Starter rewards for stuff is really easy like said, not only does it supply you with the means to max-rank a hero of your choice, but the first few days you get 20 biometrics free of your choice of hero.

>fun
pretty fun at times
alliance battle is fun, pvp is fun when the connection is good and the player isn't a bitch. World boss is fun.

It's definitely fun. I've been playing for over a year now and the game is definitely in a much better place now.

But of course it's going to feel grindy, but the new player rewards will help you ease into it.

The only downside is that there's currently two characters locked behind a paywall (the bio sub): Carnage and Hyperion. Use your three free days of the x20 bio sub to unlock them.

Sounds promising desu. Guess it's FAQ time for me then. Thanks lads.

hey...

why nightnurse why

>Trying to do the G+ shit to get 1000 crystals
>Google literally making me trudge through a bunch of bullshit to do it

Korean forums have the 3rd hint

>E4

>Au
Gold?

>신의 선물
Translation: godsend

booster gold confirmed

Aaand now the English hints updated:

>Character 1:
>Female
>Hero
>E4
>???????
>???????
>Character 2:
>Female
>Hero
>Au
>???????
>???????
>Character 3:
>Male
>Hero
>Gods Gift
>???????
>???????

>Female/Hero/E4
No idea what that means.

>Female/Hero/AU
Songbird

>Male/Hero/God's Gift
Hercules

>Au
>Gold?
melissa Gold
songbird confirmed

>>Male
>>Hero
>>Gods Gift

WHO PUTS THE GLAD IN GLADIATOR?

So it isn't a new avengers thing
who the hell is the first girl

The Japanese hints were up early, too, I was trying to figure them out.

舞台の裏側で

Au

神のプレゼント

The second two are basically the same (bottom translates to something like "gift of god")

But the top is different from "E4"

舞台の裏側で seems to mean "behind the scenes"?

is G+ still works? last I heard you need to spam facebook friend now

I assume it has to, since they either moved or removed the button that lets you freely add people from the leaderboards.

AU is either Gold, Astronomical Unit, or Altwrnate Universe

its Au not AU

Au is gold

Almost certainly Melissa Gold.

Hmm that variation of E4 is intriguing.

>E4
>舞台の裏側で (On behind the scenes)

>Au

>God's gift
>上天的贈禮 (God's gift)
>신의 선물 (godsend)

Time to fill up the dartboard with guesses. Was Maria Hill ever an E-4?

Since i can't seem to manage either of the pastebin suggestions though, I guess I'll just shrug it off.

E4=Episode IV: A New Hope
Hope=Nadia Pym
Or maybe I'm just going crazy

Reading the Vision ongoing now, and i'm kinda confused, since i haven't kept up with comics in forever... Since when did Vision and Wanda stopped being a couple?

I think they weren't together in House of M, but that's about it.

>Character 1
E4 = EEEE = DorEEn GrEEn = Squirrel Girl

>Character 2
Au = Gold = Melissa Gold = Songbird

Not sure about character 3, but this pretty much confirms it's the new avengers so that means its either:
>Wiccan
>Hulkling
>Power Man
Just gotta figure out which.

>Since when did Vision and Wanda stopped being a couple?
Byrne's Avengers run in the 80s. So 30 years ago.

>30 years ago

I should've put more attention in my reader phase.

>E4 = EEEE = DorEEn GrEEn = Squirrel Girl
That's clever
But doesn't explain the 'secret/behind the scenes' Japanese hint.

1. in or to the area behind the stage in a theatre, especially the wings or dressing rooms.
>back stage
>out of sight
>dressing room

2. in secret.
>secret
>elsewhere
>secret business meetings

Could just be a mistranslation. Her gimmick is that she beats up enemies way stronger than her but it always happens off-screen. "Behind the scene" could just be a weird translation of "off-screen."

From reddit:
>Theodore is a masculine given name. It comes from the Greek name Θεόδωρος (Theodōros) meaning "god-given" (from the Greek words θεός, (theos) "god" and δώρον (dōron) "gift")
Theodore = god's gift = Theodore "Teddy" Altman = Hulkling

Welp. That confirms it. The characters are Squirrel Girl, Songbird, and Hulkling. Wiccan is probably the secret character.

>New Avengers CONFIRMED
Based Ewing putting Marvel on his back.

oh great the gaybois are coming

i hope they arent meme tier

So who will be the unfarmable characters?

>the current year
>being homophobic
keke

White Tiger, Hulkling, Songbird and Squirrel Girl will be farmable through the special mission alongside MODOK.

Gwenpool will either be a new dimension rift or unfarmable.

The secret character (probably Wiccan) will be shifter only.

Realistically, if any of the new characters are meme-tier, it should be Gwenpool and Squirrel Girl.

Hulkling is awesome and Wiccan just drags him down. Hopefully he gets Excelsior in one of his attacks.

>gwenpool
>unfarmable

They wouldn't DARE.

She could end up being a new rift (since they are doing a Rift rework) and if that ends up being true then they'd probably have to add something like a Gwenpool #1 card too.

Although I think it's more likely that she'll just be unfarmable and then they'll just have a Token Event where you can get her bios.

Alright now we know who is coming in the new update:

Wiccan
Hulking
Gweenpool
White Tiger
Squirrel Girl
Song Bird

What type will they be?

Well, guess I know what I'm saving my mega tix for.

universal
combat
blast
speed
speed
blast

By the way, is Kate Bishop in this game?

no

>Wiccan
Universal

>Hulkling
Combat

>Gwenpool
Combat or Speed... or blast. You could really make the argument for all 3 of them. Probably Speed since I figure they realise how bloated their combat roster is.

>White Tiger
Speed

>Squirrel Girl
Speed

>Songbird
Blast

Wiccan and Hulkling (stupid name)

What's their team up name and bonus?

Also which of the two is getting the "damage against FEMALE" leadership?

sad

Not yet. Hopefully she'll get released in one of the eventual Marvel NOW 2.0 updates down the line.

>Gwenpool
>Blast
Blast class isn't just for guns and bullets but more energy based characters and energy blasts.
Unless that's a thing she does?

I'm guessing Gwen is combat or speed because she mostly uses guns and swords, Blast characters mainly use energy based attacks

Hopefully speed because there are already a million combat characters

>stupid name
It really is. I get that it's supposed to be Hulk + Changeling but it just makes me thing of Hulk + Halfling, making him sound like he's just a lame hulk when he really isn't a hulk at all besides being green and muscular.

He should have changed his name to King Marvel since he's Mar-Vell's son and the King of Space, but even then, his future self took the name King Hulk which just continues the dumb trend of him calling himself a hulk when he isn't.

Yeah, I think she'll be speed. I mean, thry gave Bucky it for whatever reason and he uses guns and a metal arm.

Her fighting style is 90% explosives and 9% leg sweeps. The remaining 1% is a mix of haphazardly shooting guns, flailing swords around and summoning ghosts.

How's her book?

Yeah, speed seems the most likely. They're not going to want to expand the combat roster more than they have to, and we've already got Hulkling in as the definite combat.

So 3 speeds, 1 blast, 1 combat and 1 universal with 4-5 of them being farmable. This sounds like it'll be a great update! Hopefully the Alliance Tournament is fun and not total broken bullshit too.

so what uniforms are we getting?!?

Not the same guy, but it's my favorite current series. Hastings/Gurihiru is a fantastic creative team.

Great. Way better than something called "Gwenpool" has any right to being. It's, no bullshit, one of the best books Marvel is currently putting out. So is New Avengers for that matter. This is basically Good Taste: The Update.

Is there any way to get the 1000 crystals other than actually using facebook or the presented pastebin options? Cause both options seem unavailable.

Welp I guess I know what I'm going to be reading today instead of doing schoolwork.

Just make a dummy goybook account.

Just a heads up, there's a #0 issue that collects her appearances in Howard the Duck and the Gwenpool Holiday Special which happens before her #1. Make sure to read that first.

Are you ready for the best boss fight in all of MFF?

This seems to be an AIMvengers update, so maybe New Avengers related costumes, or at least contemporaries, since most of the characters would be all new, and Hawkeye/Black Widow just recently got some.

Could get Unworthy Thor, though.

If they add American Kaiju, I'll cum buckets.

Question for /co/ guys.

What the hell caused the regular and the ultimate universe to clash? Or who, for that matter, given that there supposedly wasn't any other way to stop dying than to keep killing every other Earth.

Can't really tell since we don't know who the T2s are. I've got a feeling that Giant-man and Yellow Jacket are going to be getting their T2s/6*s in this update so they get the last of the special mission characters out of the way. So maybe a Wasp uni (probably the one she's wearing in Uncanny Avengers) and Pym uni (Pymtron? Or Wasp/YJ/Ant-man/etc., dude has a lot of identities to choose from).

I don't think we'll be getting very many unis this update considering the number of characters we're getting but we'll see. At the very least, Wasp is definitely over-do for a uni.

The Beyonders.

Three years of long labyrinthine machinations within machinations from many different factions all with competing motives.

But the short answer is Doctor Doom.

It also fits a pattern of all the clues being name-related.

Technically, the Beyonders weren't the ones who caused the incursions that led to 616 vs 1610. That was Doctor Doom's fault. But then, Doom only caused them to stop The Beyonders from blowing up the multiverse in the first place by basically going "They can't blow it up if I DO IT FIRST!"

Everything dies

Tippy Toe is the best squirrel, Monkey Joe fans leave.

I pray we get QT Squirrel Girl. That's all. I don't even care about how good she is, I'll T2 her as long as she's cute. It's unfortunate that thanks to Henderson (and, to be fair, the original Ditko art), she shows up looking like some kinda goblin in half her appearances even in outside media. Marvel Puzzle Quest's Squirrel Girl is terrifying.

i liked her original gonkiness more than henderson's fatty

I agree. She should look like a squirrel. That doesn't mean she necessarily has to look cute, but she should be skinny.

The way Sandoval draws her in New Avengers is perfect. She's got the huge buck-teeth and is hardly some bombshell, but she looks squirrely and fun which is how she should be. Unfortunately thanks to the unbeatable redesign, she doesn't have the eye marks anymore.

shiet
You weren't kidding

So far all the women have been qt in this game so I'm not worried

NM really deliver on the qt grills

>ded

That picture isn't patriotic enough.