Want to buy e63 amg

>want to buy e63 amg
>buddy tells me i should buy M5 instead to get the bitches and it's just as fast

true?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AHJ_VuvCxcMbKXFckWhDgBykltFDwKPWkpnLwrX-dESKTzybwBTM8xsZrdpXM5JHdKA0HehAvGYXrYpDcOe4r1hD5S0gbhucfRHUuTyL76mhQyDm_gIEf-MN1nU4IhvdWpkae7i9pDtitNXaEHQGKsNIeOXkZsvKolGgkmncyvy03hr67SQVUiv9oRLLwpDUI47VfIVdBT4umTsxrAudCbx0ZfxHgeyO2S5bd0uM4iDi4Tn68SmMgqO-bSWL4CupbiMBlCG-2aIHGmZPXxyWGITVBN01dt3woA&th=,jXxXfF2wFgold8e7HIa2S8kGCQbrLB7wAAAAIqAAAAAM-ABr-S2irNN6IHfAbj-J8x1EA98wpF6hfgDGqpxUt4m6zw0Wg3tkMZCsJXYpqGAjAg9Ag8knjcQMEJJtBpVzX99r6u-9W8FC2XyOL5zwLJArW5EtlGW8t3zLwuSmBUNeAlAXaYuj5U4E2lzuN2hrALVkBcoyGBU3h8_a-D731jaetSYqvcWsRRCBR7P8sYz0CZb1k3o3cCHSVc28_14p1ueO6Pq5dQuNg06Czdqfo9fDcMvXqs8HyW5xX4fGo4kS5Qtb_Xo7_vsCXaFDZ_XTQCHj2D0x_IV4599eX2qnxJYxedad-zjonAP6JSPk3qR9tUO4LIAl7OxpYg3wQBA6nSRy3r4c2jD0gVhxcjLpIxdWIre33wUXuAPXwu7GXUTd7bnXOfoT
carmagazine.co.uk/car-reviews/comparison/2015/tesla-model-s-vs-bmw-m5-vs-porsche-panamera-triple-test-review-2015/
autoevolution.com/bmw-m5-vs-mercedes-e63-amg-vs-porsche-panamera-turbo-s-test-drive-58776.html
roadandtrack.com/new-cars/car-comparison-tests/reviews/a6922/v-8-supercars-the-comparison-65-7-roa0314/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your "Buddy" is gay, and wants to fuck you in the ass.

We all know which one looks better.
We all know which one will hold its value.
We all know which one will be remembered in 20 years.

Get the M5 and have your buddy suck your dick while you tell him how cute he is.

They're both over-engineered vehicles that will run you a hefty repair bill when something inevitably breaks. Whichever one you go for, I hope you are leasing it.

i have a net worth of 4.7 million euro

i'm sure i can afford it

Wait for the C63 AMG S Coupé.

>C class

over my dead body

Why not buy both then

>i have a net worth of 4.7 million euro

and you're looking at bmw's and mercedes?

what's wrong with you?

Stop being brown and get an rs6

i think it's important to stay humble

Look at the guy who will inevitably financially fail.
If your networth is only a few million you shouldn't be buying anything more than a new top end BMW or Mercedes.

Then get a Dodge or a MINI if you wanna stay humble

i agree, who does that guy think he's fooling? who does he think is the target audience for top mercedes and bmw?

lol

i also think it's important to have self respect

therefore mercedes is the best choice

lmao these posts
>you cant afford it fool
>i actually can
>lol at picking such a poverty car then!

never change

>pretending to know what's best for people who actually have money

Lol, never change dude.

4.7 mil euro. Wtf cuck, import based gt 350 r

>who does he think is the target audience for top mercedes and bmw?

Basic bitches.

why would i drive such a vulgar piece of crap?

mercedes is far superior

lol you cant even afford them

Id go with e63 amg s just because im sucker for mercedes. Only downside for me is that interior looks a bit dated compared with new e class.

stop projecting dude, not everyone is as poor as you

Cause every rich kid is a vulgar piece of crap.
Stop pretending and just buy a car that will turn heads.
You don't want the 350 buy a roush.

>buy car that will turn heads
Are you the type of person that posts your stanced shitbox on craigslist and calls it "a real head turner?"
OP, discard his opinion.

e63 amg will not turn heads? what planet are you living on?

There is only one option

It won't, trust me.
I live in a city riddled with BMWs, Mercedes, Porsches, Audis, Range Rovers, and even the occasional Bentley.
I can tell you that hardly anybody has a Maserati, but an expensive, sporty Bimmer will still turn the heads of teens and bitches in it for the money.

Obviously a Rolls or a Lambo would get you more attention, but you want to stay humble, apparently.

>implying any alfa shill is able to afford a giulia

top kek

It's very simple OP

are you over 55 years old?
if not, get the M5

otherwise, get that old man's comfy mercedes.

do you want bimbos or women? If women, get e63

literally fucking backwards idiot. It's 2016 M vs AMG.

what the fuck

the AMG is still a big comfy mercedes compared to the stiffer M5

google every once in a while

Mercedes is better

I can't tell if the dumb shit you say is satire or your real opinion any more.

neither, audi rs7, or the best in class, porsche panamera turbo S

>he happens to post a picture of an alfa
>he's an alfa shill!!!!

kek i don't even really like the alfa but at least it's way more exciting than whatever bloated sedan bmw/mercedes is putting out

>M5 instead to get the bitches
bitches won't know what an M5 is, or be able to tell it apart from any other BMW

anyway get pic related

Why would anyone want a Secretary car?

Can you tell me?

If you want something that will go fast but still get bitches get either an R8 or an SLS AMG.

You say you want to stay humble, but unless you plan on trading up in the coming years, you're wasting money buying an M5 or a E63, their values will plummet after 1 year of mileage, where the SLS or R8 will still sell for over 100k after a few years.

The only bitches you'll get with an upmarket car are golddiggers and whores.

Make the right choice. Get an M2 in Long Beach Blue.

Chicks are badgewhores regardless of which one you buy. I drive an S4 and none of them care that it's underpowered compared to either an M3 or a C63, they just see a shiny, expensive import that must mean I'm rich or something.

E39 M5 owner here. I mostly got it because it was cheaper and manual. I was extremely tempted by E55 AMGs though, always loved them.

If I had baller money and was OK with automatic I'd get an E63 AMG instead of an F10 M5. They make my dick hard.

Deceptions aren't even trying to disguise anymore!

Hello "humble" OP who wants to spend about 70-80 grand on a sports saloon.

Get a Porsche 911 and just shut up.

That car in your picture literally made me turn my head.

Don't get either, they are both coming to end of their life cycle and being replaced.

These posts made me hard....

>a poor man's s63 amg coupe

>not getting an XF

It's almost like you want to be exactly like every other middle-manager on the planet.

ignore your pleb friend and get the e63

looks like it's already crashed

And he cant afford either. Im 26 and have a networth of probably 3mil or more if i cared to calculate it (rental properties in us canada and Europe) i dont feel like i need to have a rolls or even bentley. Im plenty satisfied with my e39 m5 and 2015 custom wrangler (way overpriced but yolo right? )

A bitch told me she hates bmw drivers and bmw cars. But loves mercedes because of the design.

>OP wants a car for them bitches
>This faggot comes up with alphonse romeo

Fucking kekks

google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AHJ_VuvCxcMbKXFckWhDgBykltFDwKPWkpnLwrX-dESKTzybwBTM8xsZrdpXM5JHdKA0HehAvGYXrYpDcOe4r1hD5S0gbhucfRHUuTyL76mhQyDm_gIEf-MN1nU4IhvdWpkae7i9pDtitNXaEHQGKsNIeOXkZsvKolGgkmncyvy03hr67SQVUiv9oRLLwpDUI47VfIVdBT4umTsxrAudCbx0ZfxHgeyO2S5bd0uM4iDi4Tn68SmMgqO-bSWL4CupbiMBlCG-2aIHGmZPXxyWGITVBN01dt3woA&th=,jXxXfF2wFgold8e7HIa2S8kGCQbrLB7wAAAAIqAAAAAM-ABr-S2irNN6IHfAbj-J8x1EA98wpF6hfgDGqpxUt4m6zw0Wg3tkMZCsJXYpqGAjAg9Ag8knjcQMEJJtBpVzX99r6u-9W8FC2XyOL5zwLJArW5EtlGW8t3zLwuSmBUNeAlAXaYuj5U4E2lzuN2hrALVkBcoyGBU3h8_a-D731jaetSYqvcWsRRCBR7P8sYz0CZb1k3o3cCHSVc28_14p1ueO6Pq5dQuNg06Czdqfo9fDcMvXqs8HyW5xX4fGo4kS5Qtb_Xo7_vsCXaFDZ_XTQCHj2D0x_IV4599eX2qnxJYxedad-zjonAP6JSPk3qR9tUO4LIAl7OxpYg3wQBA6nSRy3r4c2jD0gVhxcjLpIxdWIre33wUXuAPXwu7GXUTd7bnXOfoT

I'm scared to click that...

>guy asks for BMW or Mercedes
>suggests a fucking alfa romeo

toppest kek I had today

You get a W140 SEL600. Yes, with the six liter V12.

>Not getting a fiat
Quit being a bitch

He needs a car that can turn not just turn heads faggot

the rs7 is shit and the panamera is slow
the M5 is literally the best in class in 2016 and has always been

>two freedom dollars
Kek

it's like 5.2 mil usd

>turn heads

Why would you come here first?
Buy both and give us a review.

OP stop being a illiteral faggot and buy the obviously superior car of that segment
>better looking
>faster
>more practical

Get a Skyline then if you're so rich. They're easy to import into Europe and they are very nice cars. Or you know if you're poor just get a Lada and start squatting and drinking questionable liquid

>slower
>shit interior
>social connotations of driving 20 year old rice
dumb burger

>buying a car to pick up girls

Dude, those are both nice enough that any difference is negligible. Drive both and buy what you want.

Bread on hood of current car or you're a lying 12 year old

I'm not a burger but ok. Get an Audi they're much better and much more sexier in my opinion

>neither
the panamera is slow where??, 4wd with pdk

I hope you realize a cars performance is more than 0-100 times

>heavier
>less powerful
>faster
why is BMW so shit?

> 2 tons
why are modern cars so shit

OP,

If you're over 35 years old, get the mercedes
under 35, get the bimmer

people like shit in their cars

I really dislike newer BMW design language. I'd pick the AMG based on appearance alone

Austin, TX?

>Maserati
>Get bitches

Pic related is the best choice

>this was pic related

so progressive

both will rape you on maintenance but the bmw carries the stigma and curse of turning you into an hated asshole

>hated asshole

That's Audi dude

>Levante.The Maserati of SUVs
Corolla. The Toyota of Cars

Maserati is overpriced alfa for poeple who are secretly gay.

I couldn't find a single comparison review where the Porsche would win lmao
carmagazine.co.uk/car-reviews/comparison/2015/tesla-model-s-vs-bmw-m5-vs-porsche-panamera-triple-test-review-2015/
autoevolution.com/bmw-m5-vs-mercedes-e63-amg-vs-porsche-panamera-turbo-s-test-drive-58776.html
roadandtrack.com/new-cars/car-comparison-tests/reviews/a6922/v-8-supercars-the-comparison-65-7-roa0314/

This is actually THE sedan for Maserati... the ghibli is the Camry of luxury sedans uhh correction: An overpriced Camry. No hard feelings Ghibli owners, but next time, do more research before getting jewed.

Oversized Ghibli; overpriced and worse than the Porsche Macan. Why even bother? To be "unique" ?

Pretty much this. Why get a Maserati when it isn't even in the zone of making great cars these days? Why not just get a Porsche 911 instead?

Yes, I replied to 3 Maserati related posts not because I hate them, its because I can't stand people buying these overpriced jewcans.

you def pull more bitches in a merc. everyone saying otherwise never has driven a merc. i have a entry level merc coupe and bitches act like its a s600L and think i am a richfag. if you have 3 cuties in your backseat with wet dripping pussy you dont fucking care, if the bimmer sprints faster to 60. plus, you are always dressed well in a merc. at the yacht club, on the tennis court, on uni campus, going to business meetings, meeting your girls parents..

OP is in for bitches, not petrolheads. he doesnt want to fuck your gay ass import racer club boys, he wants bitches. and no brand can pull bitches better than a merc. women dont care about your quarter mile time. they see the star on the hood, connect it with money, boom. not that hard.

Is it ok if I like this idea not only for the sake of memes? I want to buy it and daily that shit

and look like a sales agent? lel. only poorfags think audi is in the same league as bmw and mercedes. no, we are not talking about performance, because that shit doesnt matter in the luxury segment. no one cares about track times. its about image and audi has the image of insurance sales agents, realtors, low end finance jobs. mercs have the image of a CEO.

You buy a Skoda Octavia TDI and blow the rest of the cash on hookers and cocaine that you can load up in the spacious back seats as you rip hectic handbrake turns

>drive a 2015 twingo
>Get bitches
Get fucked, OP

Well, I have experience with F10 M5s, but only an older CLS63. The CLS was soft as fuck, and the F10 was rock solid in the best way possible, and unless you have traction control on the most comfort settings, when you step on it, the tires will spin.
Adrenaline rush/10

this or cayman gt4

looking more angry =/= better looking