redbull.tv/live/AP-1KNHBD11W1W11/red-bull-hare-scramble
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Honda is a pretty good brand

>honda a best edition

When i first started riding i spent about 10 grand all up

and here I am with like $2k to my name

I bought 2k bike and 1.5k of gear
this bike is giving me the shits now though, won't start at all

Just go back from a nice night-time ride. I'm going on a vacation for ten days and will miss my bike.

daily reminder that honda a shit

i spent about that on gear,
summer gloves - $200
winter gloves - $90
boots - $200
pants - $300
waterproof pants - $80
summer jacket - $130
winter jacket - $320
helmet - $520

Omg so fucking gay! nobody asked you faggot no pls kill yourself cuck

why do you want to remind us about your honda envy so often?
And it should be threadly reminder we are up to like 4 dbt's a day.

and this is why people avoid dbt, good job user.

His post was too stupid for me to start avoiding /dbt/.

still the autism is real lately.

I have a poo-in-loo-tier curry bike. I wouldn't have bought it if I couldn't handle a bit of autism.

it's a good thing I'm in good ol Flardee where I'm only gonna need summer stuff, maybe water proof stuff too.

sure as shit not gonna skimp on it all though, as a beginner I'm gonna need all the protection I can get

>what are time zones

But I can change that if it triggers you that much

>sure as shit not gonna skimp on it all though, as a beginner I'm gonna need all the protection I can get

iomtt HYPE

Post your gauge cluster.

Fuck off faggot

Red pill me on gixxerz

>Squid Beaner Bike

can't spell "ride" without "die" lads

so realistically
if I'm following all best practices, riding defensively, ATGATT, using an overabundance of caution
how much danger are we talking here?

14 hp is pretty underpowered imo, get at least a 300cc ninja/cbr or sv650 m8.

Passed the MSF today. Have a bike but can't ride legally untill I had in the paper I got today from passing to get my riders permit. Fuck this gay earth.

you can ride safe

its all about how you react to retards doing dumb shit

master race

29th for Skid Demon

SUPAH FUWAH!

shitpostin mode actavated

>14hp
My DR650 tractorbike has more punch. Hory shet.

>glass 40
that ain't no fucken Olde E, get that shit out of here

its a 150cc bike. what are you expecting?

It was olde e, before they ruined it with plastic

Carefull with that m8, it's pure bad juju m8.

I was very suprised to find out a few months ago how hard it was to find a glass 40.

DR650 a best bike.
Please discuss.

>not having the R15's mindblowing 17hp

das a olde webm then m8

yeah I never bought into the whole plastic is worse meme until one day my 40 was plastic and tasted notably worse.

because niggers.

Not best bike, but a damn good shitbike/starterbike. I love mine. I hooned the shit out of it today.

I do not fear the Skid Demon, for I am the Skid Demon
>and a little drunk

The TU250X is almost that potent. lel I wish they'd given me one of the enduros at MSF, but the TU250 worked just fine. I really liked the clutch.

What can you possibly consider as an upgrade?

where i live it gets up to about 35-45C in summer and down to 0-5c and thunderstorms every second day in winter

I find my KTM 690 enduro too top heavy, too tall and too slow.
I can't imagine what a dr650 is like.

super duper

>upgrade
A KTM with a thoroughly inspected frame. A Hoonda XRsomething. Other than that, there's a shitload of sikkmawdsbreh for DR650s. They're like the dirt Miatas of bikes. I could end up with about 70+ HP on the thing if I spent the cash at ProCycle...

Exactly.

690 Enduro
XR650R
An adventure bike if that's what you really wanted to begin with.

70+ hp?
That has to require a bbk.

Didn't you hear?
KTM's have the best frames, Japanese bikes snap in half under the fuel tank, KTM's break triple clamps instead.

>km/h
>fast

Whats special about this bike?

note I dont know much about bikes.

It's retro but actually fast. That's about it

What I wanted was the one bike. Revzilla thinks that the one bike is a duc scrambler. I think it's a dr650.

whats the average cost of one? (not that i plan on getting one) just curious

>夢の部屋
暴走族ブラザーかなぁ

A quick CL search looks like you can get one in good shape for $2-3k here in Rochester, NY.

A good bit of stuff has to be done to it, but it's standard N/A engine tuning at its basest. Cam, bigger bore, better piston/rod design, valve work, carb, etc. This thing would be a shitload of fun but prob a little scary to me for a while with that much torks. I have too many other things I need to spend money on, like getting some of my CCs paid down from moving expenses, but damn it's tempting.

I also went all drifty in downtown Des Moines in broad daylight by accident. A little too much throttle on my 50/50 tires and slippy slippy. I caught myself trying to chop the throttle so I only backed off a little and then carried on. This one block from the PD...

tfw no 701sm
Also where did you ride today? I checked out that cave in Malibu

The clutch on the CG150 I rode was garbage just from the abuse of riding the clutches like 5 hours a day every day. Had to launch the thing with pure muscle memory and patience because it had no feel in it.

>DD a stick
>oh this will be easy
>dude what

I just realized you can pick up a ZX-12R that will run 9s for only $3k.

God I love motorcycles.

My V-Stronk's clutch is hydraulic and has like 10 angstroms of throw, feels like. Great for booting it to get on the interstate, but playing in the dirt? Not so much. I really wish it was a cable clutch, but other than that I love the thing.

>tfw no 701sm
feels sad man

>I really wish it was a cable clutch
Said no one ever. A brand new OEM cable re-rerouted for less bend felt about the same as my brother's untouched hydro clutch on his CB1000, but it will only feel that way for one season.

And the snake

Please don't reply to my posts without my expressed written permission, thank you.

B..but Baird, I just said it! What I want is some more range to feather the damn thing.

Looking for a commuter/trail 250 for reasons
Should I go for the XT250, the WR250R, the KLX250S, or CRF250L

how much trouble will I get in for riding down a rails-to-trails trail

The yammy

xt250 is cute

I'll fuck ur mum m9

Find a different master cylinder then.

None if you don't get caught. I used to take the bicycle path home from class just about every day and never got any shit for it except yells from the occasional hi-vis shorts wearing cyclist.

Look it up in your city/county ordinances. Probably just a little fine and a stern talking-to.

will the girls think im cute ?

so fast
really light too, only 200kg, wow

No, they will think you are very manly and self-confident for choosing such a cute bike. Don't attempt if you cannot pull of any pink clothing.

I think I can pull it off, what about the helmet being pink would that be alright or too girly? Or would the jacket or pants be better

Wear a flannel, cut off skinny jeans, Red Wing Iron rangers, gardening gloves and a pink retro brain bucket.

Minus the pink helmet, that describes a good portion of hipster motorcyclists here in Des Moines. Yeugh.

Welcome to murrican summer /dbt/

just fuck my shit up

The strom has a very small friction zone and when matched with the shitty stock clutch basket it leads to awesome clutch slap from trying to launch fully hektic

well started pulling the 300 apart, time to see whats wrong with it..
>cant find a 12mm spanner
>all i need to pull the engine out is a 12mm spanner
fuck

raid your cb's toolkit

ONE AND A HALF HOURS

GET HYPE

SEE KTM WIN

drive to harbor freight

:^)

Where can britbong watch

HYPE

you can try here, should work
I'm watching it on TV, it's on ServusTV if any Germans or Austrians and wherver else it is transmitted are wondering

I guess that's better than a scratched up and cracked fairing

forgot link
redbull.tv/live/AP-1KNHBD11W1W11/red-bull-hare-scramble

servustv livestream

>zip tie stitches
11/10

Remembering the Delhi days? How have you been? India-user here

>Riding like a jackass thinking youre a wsbk rider and putting others and yourself at harm, no.
So I'm guessing you never actually ride hard and instead just cruise around?
Fucking harleycucks.

Besides, 95% of my twisty riding is fairly lowspeed. I think the fastest I've gone through any of my corners with a knee down was like 75-80mph.

Check float bowls. If those are dry then you're not getting any fuel, which means either your vacuum line or your petcock is fucked. To check vacuum line, disconnect it and put your finger over it, then crank the bike. If it sucks like your mother after a few glasses of wine, then your petcock needs to be rebuilt/replaced.

For real where'd you get that sticker made?

>have DR650
>have Kenda 270 tires
>take sweepers at 70-75mph
They grip surprisingly well. Old pic related; still on those tires.