/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #488

>Schedule for August:
7/31 - 8/8 - A Slice of Summer
8/8 - 8/15 - Rise of the Beasts (All Four Celestials Rerun)
8/16 - 8/22 - Cerberus and Fenrir Showdown (Reruns)
8/23 - 8/30 - Guild War
8/31 - 9/8 - Scenario Event
Start of September - Lord of Vermilion Collab

7/15 - 8/31 - Swimsuit Characters
8/4 - 8/18 - 12 Million/Summer Celebration Part Two (1/2 Off Special Quests, Rare Monster Discovery Up, Daily Memeroll and 120 Gems, Other Stuff)
Sometime this Year (Hopefully) - UI Improvement (Skill Queue, Ougi Skip, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info (Updated)
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

>DEFEND ORDER schedule and star halo times
twitter.com/granbluefantasy

>Tweetdeck Raid Search Phrases
pastebin.com/dFw2Y8AH

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/CpumXv2UEAAcKXf.jpg:large
gbf-wiki.com/?�ݡ��ȡ��֥꡼������
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no kirinfest

fuck

Best.

>tfw you fell for the light meme
I have 3 MLB swords and dark shitters with only a 0lb pool and Six do far more damage.

Reminder if you use more than $30 in this game, you need to END YOURSELF

Promotions

First for most softest draph

Finally hit 80k

I regret playing wind, theres nothing for me after 7 tia guns

Whats the point on buy nuggets if they give you like 6 per event and for the first gold bar you need 10, and the second 15, I don't think I could make another GW chara in so little time so, should I not bother buying the nuggets? How much time till next Celestial?

I've seen Heles with a full pool of swords and ODA on Twitter doing less damage than my Naru with ODA. It's sad how far light has fallen.

WHY IS MY TWEETDECK 30 SECONDS DELAYED?

Congratulations on your 6 month anniversary.

Reminder to protect Kumuyu with your entire life.

probably feels amazing
>tfw I'm not that girl right now

You got that right.

~awoo

Maybe they'll let us exchange magna weapons in the future. I'd be willing to do 2 chev swords per celeste axe.

Thanks sempai :^)

I WANT TO TICKET FUCKING MONKI WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I GET SARU RRRRREEEEEEE

Teaching her how to feel true pleasure.

I don't approve of it, please leave Kumuyu alone. Thank you.

>you will never sit together with Lennah on her bed to feed the birds that enter her room, chirping around with a delightful sound, nor witness her radiant visage as the birds peck at the birdseed contained on her outstretched hand, her being proud of taking care of and nurturing such defenseless animals.

Lennah is gentle and caring like that. I wish I was as gentle as she is.

Disable, then re-enable "live feed update" or whatever the option is called. Helped me a bit, user. The delays are a real chore.

At least they'll probably remove the 4 sword limit from the shop soon. There's no reason for it to be in place after Korwa's creation and Six buffs.

I love Jeanne!

Whoa!

Just give up and get Nio. She's amazing according to IRC.

nipplenazi bans anyone showing the merest hint of nipple but he lets you guys have full ass fucking

Fuck, I've missed 2 Kirins in a row now
Why is everything popping up now, btw? There are proto and grande raids going on as well

Song is really overrated imo. Not saying she's isn't strong, but because of para she'll always hold your ougi back. You can do whatever you want in solo I guess, but for solo everything fucking works.

nvm, that was fast

>lennah will never rub and caress your butt while sucking out all your fecal matter after a long day

Her ODA does about 800k per hit with a full +99 Chev sword pool, she isn't that great honestly.

>how i repot post?

You try a bit too hard, user. And you know she wouldn't do such deviant acts.

Do you have a folder full of this or what? There is a new one with a similar pic name every fucking time man.

literally 10 o clock on a saturday in japan where everyone is either at or on their way home from partying

You are being a little exaggerated here

I feel bad for the people who spent time grinding Song when Heles is just a direct upgrade.

fuck you too man
I literally just reached lv 50 too ;w;

WTF WHY IS MYTWEETDECK SO SLOW TODAY

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I JUST WANT TO FUCK KIRIN

All the light players are switching to dark for a reason

Sen is one cool cat.

pbs.twimg.com/media/CpumXv2UEAAcKXf.jpg:large

Please answer me, I'm a newfag who is just about to hit 30k pendants and I don't know if buy the water axe or the nuggets.

Six is perfect for HL baha, nothing to say about that, but chev's swords are still broken asf. Outside HL baha, in shorter battles or where Six is costantly hit (like Grande, or I don't know, D angel), light players are still unbeatable.

>Open bedroom door
>See this
What do?

turn 360 degrees and walk away

If you are new, get the dagger, the pots, the gold certs, and then the elemental weapon (the one without a gimmicky passive). If you see yourself grinding for your GW char between now and some 2 months, get enough nuggets to make your first bar.

good answer, Clarisse happily accepts you into her arms!

Respectfully ask how she got into my bedroom and politely but nervously ask her to leave.

>tfw too many real life obligations to farm Kirins

>tfw not autistic enough to stare at tweetdeck all day
feels bad

Someone shitpost about me, I have been long forgotten.

Nice trick, Cummiesposter, but you aren't fooling anyone anymore with your 'innocence'.

Fuck off, Hatguy.

go away Holo13

Thanks for answer me, I already have the dagger, pots and enough for one gold bar so then I can get know the water axe.

What's your gimmick and / or disability?

i play light

I want to pin quatre next to a wall and do dirty things to him

>him

Things like that make me nervous. I am innocent. I'm just casual knight, learning the ins and outs of the Fire Element to protect Kumuyu and Daetta too!.

>he plays light

LMAO

Poor guy. Not being able to hit the damage cap with even 9 swords must be rough

Idolshit.

>fire
But why are you doing this to yourself and Kumuyu and literal who?

>finaly get a character from SR weapon ticket
>vira

if i knew i was going to get that stupid yandere i would have bought more gold nuggets instead

LEGFEST WHEN

SURPRISE TICKET WHEN

MAGNAFEST WHEN

KIRIN RAID WHEN

Because I started playing this game for Sen. After my very first roll became Sen, and since she's fire, I decided to play fire. Later during my first Legfest, I rolled both Kumuyus and decided to stick with fire and become Kumuyu's loyal eternal knight. And then the WATER nation attacked.

But really, Fire has always been my favorite elements, so even if I knew that it was the worst element when I first started playing I would still have chosen it. I also rolled Farrah (R) and she's probably the closest thing I have to what could be called a waifu but it's more like I just find her super duper adorable and she also reminds me a lot of myself.

DICK IN QUATRE WHEN

MY BAHA HL DAGGER WHEN

ok

THIS!

>230 powders yesterday
>already down to 127

D'aaaaawwwwww.

I genuinely wish you the best of luck in your journey. May you receive lots of sticks.

>1560000 powder yesterday
>-18 now
why haven't you joined infinite kirins yet

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE BAHA HL RAIDS

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT KIRIN

I've gotten three so far. I really should start hosting and joining Colos more, these events have runned me ragged. And it won't stop running me ragged since Cerberus is coming up next and I want those summons even if they're useless. They are cute and I must have them.

Making sure I don't fail nuclear physics takes precedence.

Just whale a gacha fire pool and you'll be unstoppable.

what the actual fuck.

where's the best place to get the rare monster club, last thing left here

While once I get a steady income, I'll probably spend oodles of cash on Granblue like I did with other games, 7k Half Pots seems a bit...excessive?

I.. I feel the sudden urge to protect this poster.

Are you from reddit?

>スパイククラブ
gbf-wiki.com/?�ݡ��ȡ��֥꡼������
port breeze archipelago

cummiesposter is a national treasure

Reddit hates cuteposting. Cuteposting is Veeky Forums culture.

No, she's from tumblr.

what a slow day

>oodles of cash
No, don't do that! That's not healthy!