Waifu Maker General /wmg/

Waifu Maker General #1

Harmony Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2 and KISS' Custom Maid 3D 2.

Artificial Academy 2:
>Information:
AA2 pastebin for mods and info: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Pre-Installed game: aria.ma.cx/aaa/AA2.torrent
FAQ Image: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
>Character Database:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/index.html
aa2.is-fantabulo.us/aa2/index.html
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html
(READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
Manual Installation Guide: pastebin.com/YCrkrDh2
Supplement to the Install Guide, with Pictures: imgur.com/a/KZYsw
/aa2g/ Modder's Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and more):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Custom Maid 3D 2:
>Information:
Grand CM3D2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
Installation Guide: pastebin.com/0CvG5Kfc
Official Site: kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/
Latest Update (Currently Patch 1.34): kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/update.php
>Maid Database:
no-info.no-ip.info/cm3d2/index.html
cm3d2-ntr.tokyo/index.php
List of features for the newly added Act 2 expansion: pastebin.com/fKsWgL9n
How to Play/English Game Wiki: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Custom_Maid_3D_2
Downloads for all Official Mods/DLC: mega.nz/#F!fpgFAbaS!9uUPXC-TeU7vJgMVh7YS2w
English Patch Installer (HF patch, translates most story dialogue, UI, and adds uncensors. Use if you're having trouble setting up a manual install.): mega.nz/#!74wSHLha!VLMmdsM5h7wP4XjQJdKy6W5g9iucM7n2ql4WvD9GXS0

READ ALL MOD FAQS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.
RUN THE GAME IN EVERY JAPANESE SETTING YOU CAN FIND OR WITH APPLOCALE/LOCALE EMULATOR/NTLEAS!
COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. NO HIGHLIGHTING!

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10975212/r
kisskiss.tv/kiss/diary.php?no=734
youtube.com/watch?v=1Vx8xIu28vM
youtube.com/watch?v=p-o_bMkzOW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit thread.

Nice choice of picture OP

>Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2 and KISS' Custom Maid 3D 2.

We aren't limited to those two games specifically.

We are because, this thread exist because we want to enable some autist that hates both these games and doesn't want them in hgg.

What other games do you suggest then?

1. This is a merge thread
2. The scope of the thread is anime girls makers, hence waifus in the name
3. Just like /aa2g/ is only about AA2 and /cm3d2g/ is only about CM3D2 this one is about those two games exclusively.

Now let's post game content.

I see your schoolgirl butts and raises you a meid butt.

I see your maid butt and raise you a tanned thick maid butt
Also now that the dust has settled lets avoid metaposting

you forgot to include /aa2g/ and /cm3dg/ so people looking for those could still find this thread, you also didn't take into account the fact that that OP was made for the previous thread and not a /wmg/ since you really should find other games to include like honey select or whatever and mention what the point of the general is more broadly, otherwise you might as well have left it as aa2g + cm3dg

Honey select is still allowed on /hgg/, no?

Just like SBPR is. Because it's crappy game that nobody really cares about.

his point is this general is not limited to those 2 games but for all that support "waifu customization"™. It's /wmg/ not /hgrg/

So what's the point of including it in the OP of an /hgg/ refugee general?

Great OP user! Happy this finally happened

yea but now it technically belongs here. either way someone needs to go to /hgg/ and tell them to fix their OP which still mentions /aa2g/

Whatever doesn't need to get out of /hgg/ can stay there, those still are hentai games. The name is just something that doesn't look as silly simply putting but thread names together. And we'll add the previous thread names for the next edition.

>Waifu Maker General
Ok, I'm fucking done here.

>he believes anyone actually has a waifu

It's not like any game is limited to a single thread. /hgg/ is mostly concerned with the hentai aspect of it while we're more about the maker, I guess.
>anonymous left us
oh curses!

Stop being tsundere fampai. It's a great name.

>still faster than /hgg/
>hurr we need to fusion with the meido NTRfags because we died a few times during euro hours

Die Spongefag. You are the only one who plays this NTR garbage game and nobody wants to bump the thread for you.

>doesn't look as silly
only your autism is making it seem that way, other generals do it just fine

it doesn't matter anymore though, i guess just enjoy the thread

so was 777 the last /aa2g/? memes

good luck finding a new home!

776 was a vain attempt at rebellion and 777 had 5 posters, 3 of which said they're fine with the merge.

This is a shit thread.

Call it /3dhgg/, Nobody is going to search for this shit name.

>777 had 5 posters, 3 of which said they're fine with the merge.
Then where did all these /aa2g/ is still alive and well posters came from?

>3 of which said they're fine with the merge.

Cuck, Sponge and Duck with the last only voting yes to make everyone mad?

Thats one wasted 777

>average thread has like 30-40 unique posters
>merging during dead Veeky Forums time because 3 people want it

there's a couple of them but they refuse to post game content so their opinion is irrelevant no matter how loud they are. You can yell all you want about how EVERYBODY wants le olde /aa2g/ but if you don't post game content your general is dead.

what makes you think anyone will search for >3dhgg

we went over it already. Read the previous thread and deal with it. I'm sorry but you have to post in the waifu memes general

If anything /aa2g/ should merge back into /hgg/

/cm3d2g/ had literally no content and was just sponge posting the same retarded poser images over and over again with a few /v/ermins asking tech support questions every now and then.

Merging with /cm3d2/ generates +0 posters

Show me those brown qts

Oh, so I'm not the only one that caught on to that?

We will regret this.

776 died regardless of dead time.
I don't really care if not a single /cm3dg/ regular comes here. If we can simply broaden the acceptable topics to include similar games it's fine by me. If they so wish for it they can make /cm3dg/s all they want. We just don't redirect anyone to /hgg/, /cm3dg/ or whatever whenever someone want to talk about maids.

I already do.

you guys still can pull the plug on this, this is pretty much just /aa2g/ without being honest about it being /aa2g/

Only because nobody plays CM3D2 with the TL project being confirmed dead and the replay value being 0%

It's not a bad game but it really offers nothing that generates long-term enjoyment. And the game only having like 1 decent face with every girl using it makes it fucking stale.

People tried to bait people into playing it with mods multiple times without success.

Well, it's Waifu-so-ever general so why don't you guys start posting the images of creating waifu-so-ever then? It doesn't look like a Waifu Maker general so far. Just a suggestion ;-)

This post.
They're posting in their own thread. They don't give a shit.

Back to normal when?

I came here from /cm3dg/. They're still up because they have their dedicated life support shitters who refuse to move, they'll probably try to make a new thread too when it's close to cap. The thread has been up since 08/09 (three days) and constantly hits page 10, and out of the 9 threads they've had over the last month or two, about 4 or 5 of them died. I didn't support moving out of /hgg/ to begin with. I can't prove it but I'd say half or more of us moved here and the rest are just being tsundere.

I'm kinda late to AA2 and I don't know whether I should consider myself lucky or screwed about the merge.

Just saying, if someone makes a new aa2g I'll move there.

Won't be successful because cuck told everyone on Steam to only use this thread

>cuck told everyone on Steam to only use this thread
>Steam
we're joking here right?

actually, it's probably the leftover /aa2g/ shitters who were raging about the merge or someone from /hgg/ trying to fuck with everyone, either way it's not a big deal

The first 3 were complete and utter trash, only reason I see to use those first 3 faces is if I want to make a meido that I actually hate.
the other 5 aren't bad.

Having the thread hit the 10 is not bad in itself. Some consider it comfy. /aa2g/ hits 10 all the time but there's always a few people who wake up and bump the thread with a random pic(dead posting is a thing of the past). Consider it having a thread that just doesn't die so often because we're just more consistent with the upkeep.
There's abit of a catch though: remember that /hgg/ autist? He comes to /aa2g/ too and shows master class of being mentally ill.

I wish it was a joke. AA2 has a steam group. Don't ask me why.

I also told everyone on Steam to use this thread.

It's joke. Hopefully.

The other 5 all look the same

this fucking guy

>5
That's a joke right?

number 5, 6 and 7 are the same, only difference is eye lashes, which you can't see because the hair is covering a lot of it, but yeah they are completely interchangably

You can make them work, depending on what character you're making. Faces 5-7 from your pic look identical to me.

anyone have more of these

you mean webms, butt wiggles or Ryokos?

this makes me wanna learn how to webm

yes

then yes

guys how do you marry a maid and can you marry multiple maids?

Hello, I installed Custom Maid with HF patch and the TL isn't working for me. Nor does the x86 exe of the game. How do I fix this?

#776 that because of that garbage joke of a general.
Fuck off with your shitty merge.

face it. You can't have a general without people posting. Those who were for the merge didn't post there and it died. Since you're just leeching you can't complain that it doesn't go as you wished for.
Also If you want you can make an /aa2g/ and revive it in the image of what you want from it.

Raping schoolgirl lolis until this merge is OFF

Did you update to the latest version?

Yes, but did I need to update before the HF patch? that's what i did

Friendly reminder.
strawpoll.me/10975212/r

kisskiss.tv/kiss/diary.php?no=734

new dance coming next week (8/19). They're porting it from CM3D

youtube.com/watch?v=1Vx8xIu28vM

more dances are always good, I just wish they'd do something harder or more slutty, the dance as well as the music. Literally everything has been typical cutesy soft or happy J-pop shit, it'd be cool if they did something electronic or trap

youtube.com/watch?v=p-o_bMkzOW0

you running the game as admin in japanese locale right?

No one wanted this. I still don't understand why we're merged.

Yup.

>no one wanted this
okay, I guess you speak for everyone now?
some bitches didn't want it, aa2g doesn't lose anything from taking in maidfags.
the maidfags who don't want to merge don't really have a choice, they can't sustain their own general -especially while this thread exists- and they don't want to go back to /hgg/

>"Waifu" Maker General

Worst Veeky Forums general confirmed

Just boycott the thread and let it die.
The maidfags will go back to /hgg/ and we'll get our own thread back eventually.
The Steam fucktwits can't sustain a general by their own either.

/hgg/ are the people who kept making /cm3dg/ though it was a bad idea that not everyone wanted in the first place and yes, there's no way an untranslated game (that will probably never be translated) that relies on dialogue and scenario for a lot of its gameplay can sustain itself.

Then let it die?
Why should someone else be responsible for the life support of someone we have no relations with?
I bet you voted for Sanders too.

Then translate it and stop bothering us you useless sack of shit.

Is aa2g full sweden now? Taking in dead game maidfag immigrants who couldn't even keep their own general alive?

This isn't a merge. It's parasitism.

Your OS is 64 bit I assume
the x64.exe runs but 86.exe doesn't. that's weird.
getting any error messages at all? have you tried using the shortcut created by hfpatch?
have you tried pressing f12?

if that doesn't work try rebooting your system.
my translation didn't appear until I rebooted.

Basically, ye.

Why don't aafags go make their own thread instead of keep complaining here?

make /aa2g/ and try sustaining it. I'm speaking for myself but I'm not going back to /aa2g/ so you have at least one less people posting game content. If you don't die then there really is enough people who don't want the merge.
>This isn't a merge. It's parasitism.
You leaching off people who post content while complaining that they don't want to upeep your chatroom is parasitism as well.

I'm not translating it because I already know enough moon and would rather make mods 2bh

I'll keep "bothering" you because I want a unified general where all 3D anime style eroge (maybe even 3dpd like SBPR) are discussed in the same thread and with /aa2g/ dead and /cm3dg/ helpless, this is a good start imo.

not american but would vote trump if I could

for it to be parasitism the host would need to be losing something, this is more like symbiosis.