League of Legends General /lolg/

BEST HUE BUILD COMING TROUGH
eyosongive.us/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=423U5fa4k8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for big anime tiddies

I decided to become a Riven/Morde top player only.

fuck it. and fuck me

>tfw no ahri gf to have a cute lesbain relationship with

Best girl.
Best hands.
Best wife.

>ywn be a cute lesbian

How is it fair that MF is clearly and blatantly better than every other girl?

>rich
>strong
>fucks over pirates easily
>clearly love dicks
>not afraid to show the goods

truly the best girl

>New thread
>is already filled with waifufags/weaboo cucks.
Holy shit , please go to the gym , eat healthy and have sex.

But that's wrong

Can anybody edit the J4 sign to say anything clever or offensive?

somebody please riddle me this

i got dragon trainer trist off a hextech crate
how come both her most popular and highest winrate build are both BF -> Hurricane rushes? she doesn't have synergies like Jinx or Ashe, she doesn't deal significant on-hit, she doesn't have her "attacks reduce CD on Q" anymore, wouldn't shiv be better to add more burst and kickstart her midgame? she doesn't even need the waveclear, her waveclear is already good

There's an edit that says cock floating around

i'm a waifufag and already eat healthy and go to the gym

had sex once too

checkm8

She's got big, wide guns that deal tons of damage.

>had sex once

i picked morde top once and the enemy went darius

i did not know what to do and fed

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

Based

poopy pls

>shaved

It should be illegal to draw redheads shaved.

Alright lolg, give it to me straight. Is Kindred gutted to the point of unviability or is it just the typical case of not being quite as good as before so everyone moved to greener pastures even thought they're still perfectly playable?

mostly playable but you better be good at them and you better snowball

GIA vs UoL HYYYPE? no? right...

Aight sorry

>haven't played in months as support main
>play adc and end up 0/9/0
>team gets upset
>don't care

xth for leagues biggest and best bust

So is kled broken? I don't normally ask this but it feels hard to lose with him.

tfw used to be able to carry like this lb
feelsbadman

>ever rerolling
>chance of getting a shit skin for a champ i don't even play
hurrrr

You should have git gud at your waifu all those years ago. No waifu no laifu.

>think I'm finally starting to play decently again
>it was all a fluke

FUCK
why is platinum so hard

It just seems like the news would've gotten out somehow or something

There are numerous cases of people disappearing from the internet for a while and coming back so I find the chances of him being dead slim

Lb is despite popular believe really easy and save to carry with. I have no idea about midlane and do well on her, even easier than zed

NO RESPONSE

what do you want it to say?

P sure things killed by the hurricane dart explode via E senpai

I play 2-4 games a day and I've been stuck in plat 4-5 for a month now. I literally win one lose one win one lose one. It's dumb

placem and watchem!

I feel this, more or less. Ever since dyna queue came out I just get camped into oblivion. I usually end up carrying anyways since other shitters in gold don't know how but it's not often that I get to carry like that anymore.

Sad thing is I'm usually winning lane till I get camped so the tools are there but 2v1 lanes op senpai

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lee will carry and camp top really hard

they don't it only applies to tristana's base attacks

and even then it wouldn't be a big enough deal to build an entire item just for that
i think it's just a remnant from her old guinsoo build

Riven is cute.

I JUST WANT TO PLAY LEAGUE

would be better if it was just 1 deek
still came tho

What

>some fag self inserts as that character

It would make way more sense too

Just how the fuck are you going to get that many horses to huddle together like that?

I love Lissandra!

portals

So I just found out kled has a shit time versus fiora. That bitch just does too much free damage.

Breeding

You need to go back.

kled has a shit time versus anything because he loses his bird in two hits and is worthless without it

Finally 1.m points w. Thresh

Now while winrate doesn't mean EVERYTHING, it does give us some clues here.

First off, from her playrate of 2.4% we see the FOTM shitters have dropped her and she is being played mostly by dedicated mains. FoTM shitters drag a champs win rate down, and dedicated mains bring it up. Hence why Sol has the highest winrate in the jungle. He's a trash jungler but it's just one autistic Sol main.

By comparison Shyvana, who got dumpstered on with the nerf of her Q, the nerf of Titty Hydra, and the removal of devourer, is still over a 50% win rate with a 2.88% playrate because of dedicated mains.

So she's still playable, but her kit is very clearly nerfed when Shyvana is higher than her with how hard Shyvana was nerfed. Win rate not meaning everything regardless, that's too big of a detail to not mean SOMETHING.

Because Runaans is the best zeal upgrade anymore user

Kled is underpowered actually

Claim your waifu. Elise is mine

Show us

>Kled is underpowered actually

he kinda has to be with that outrageous auto homing sivir ult

>Shyvana, who got dumpstered on with the nerf of her Q,
It's months later and people still think that Q nerf did anything? Top fucking lol its like 16 damage less at early levels

JUST PINK THE BALL REEEEEEEEEEEE

>10 min+ que for normals

riot

>constantly 3-4 man ganked
>team didn't bother getting objectives until the very end

ugh

xth for mordekaiser

>

Yeah but she does it too fast and can poke it out. I wish the bird had more hp

sluts

Level 1 q, which you max second, went from 80% ad to 40% ad. Between levels 3 and 8, that's a nerf of 26.4-32 damage per q. That's not factoring in any ad in runes, or more importantly any ad in items. The nerf hurt as shyvana but it murdered ad crit shyvana

Xth for Katarina a shit >:3

will he be able to recover?

there are like 7 wasps in my living room
all doors and windows were closed
I think those fuckers have hive somewhere in my house

mine is Jinx

Burn the house

they probably got in through the roof

there's thousands of centipedes in the pipes and other dark places of your house

there are more things to take into account though

first of all shyvana has a kit more inclined to solo queue since she's so greedy and is easier to play than kindred

if we look at counterplay.xyz we can see (sample sizes kind of suck so you have to take everything with a grain of salt) that shyvana's winrate goes down as the elo increases whereas kindred is the opposite
i wouldn't say one or the other are particularly stronger than the other.
they're both playable, far from being top tier junglers but both can be played to reasonable success

they will ravage you in your sleep

I love Sona!

One of wasps tried to attack me
I think I slapped it so hard it got desintegrated
i'm not joking
It literally disappeared
i tried to find its corpse or something but its nowhere to be found

Just call the parasite squad wasps can fucking oneshot you if they stings you on head

It did hurt though, not as much as the (thankfully) reverted nerf to her W which would have destroyed her early clear time and Shyvana would probably be garbage tier instead of the current okay tier if those W nerfs went through.

Oh yeah, there's definitely more to take into account, but I'd still say that winrate does a good job of showing that Kindred is... alright. Not trash, not great, but alright.

holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=423U5fa4k8g

ive been through worse
last summer there was hornet nest in bathroom vent and it took me some time to find out lol

>haha I have 300cs at 30 minutes on riven and press ALL the buttons for epic outplays that display my skill in a normal because it has not my ranked mmr