/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #41

My monstergirl folder is fucking tiny Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell's MG pixel game: zell999.blog.fc2.com
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fnemWsBS
monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Losenis/New_Side_Story:_Ilias_After
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>My monstergirl folder is fucking tiny Edition

?

I love Ilias!

You were my puppet until the very end, Luka.

Holy fluids.

That always made me wonder. Did Ilias actually care for Luka or was he just a means to a end?

If she wouldnt have cared then I dont see why she would fuck him for all eternity, she would have toss him instead.

Even in the final battle losing scenes she says "It was no lie that I liked you," so I assume she did. She wouldn't really have any reason to continue deceiving him after defeating him.

Threadly reminder

if nothing else her conscious cared for him, even if she teased him a lot

>Part 2, Luka kills Alice, Ilias rewards him by fucking him for eternity and calls off the invasion
>Part 3 end, Luka reaches Heaven, Ilias gives him opportunity to repent
>Neither of these seem to give any strategic benefit since the former would, at best, delay the purge of monsters due to no invasion and purge, and the latter with giving the opportunity to repent would be taunting at worst since Luka would not change his mind anyways
>Keeps giving him evaluations even after betraying her, then pulls the 'I was only pretending to be retarded' card
>Even if it was all part of the plan, her master plan either involved getting killed by Luka or she by PURE COINCIDENCE forgot to plan for the offchance that she would be able to beat her up with the others

For a quadrillion year old being who has been alone for most of her existence and only met Luka for less than 20 years, I'd say that's caring a lot. Comparatively speaking it's like she knew him for the blink of an eye yet seemed to give him an awful lot of attention.

conscience*

>that she would be able to beat her up with the others

Shit I meant 'that he would be able'

Considering she was Godlike and nigh-omniscient (how else would you explain her I LET MYSELF BE BETRAYED 3 TIMES OVER spiels), I think Ilias had a close eye on Luka since the day he was born, what with him being her grandson.

Finally getting started on rachnera. I'd say completion is probably around 23% give or take?

this is my entire folder, which is why we've had a couple of ballpit editions in a row a couple of threads back

Needs more Ilias.

I understand this way too much
I need more monstergirls

Big Blue Mess Edition

flats are done

>page 10

>oyasuminasai bump

Doing Altman's work, user.

Why, oh why did I have to be a completionist and go back and kill her!?

Oh god, what have I done?!

You did the right thing.

Doesn't matter. You get Ilias in exchange.

Best ending

Looking for any user who has this girl in the ELMG DMM game to get her rips.
(remember to take the 'golden tiara' off whatever girl you may have it on first)

pastebin.com/fnemWsBS

Thanks if you can.

You stopped the invasion that happens in Part 3 and all genocide that follows.

>The ribbon in part 2 says more about Alice's character than the entirety of part 3

W E W
E
W

No. But in Paradox, her plotline seems to be partially about her trying to find what happened to her and the world, while the other half of it is changing her worldly views and probably eventually agreeing with Luka about coexistence.

I mean, she starts off as a powerless version of endgame Ilias, complete with that deceptive, bitchlike, wrathful personality. She tries to lightning of judgement Luka on their first meeting, for instance.

It's going to be an interesting trilogy. I'm personally looking forward to when we have the Paradox cast side-by-side with the original's. It'll come into play eventually, since it's pretty obvious that it's Luka/Alice's children who are at least partially responsible for the world being so messed up in some manner, probably with benevolent intentions who didn't realize the consequences of, say, bringing back Marcellus/Karen/etc..

Humans are the real monsters.

>and probably eventually agreeing with Luka about coexistence

If that happens I hope I have already jumped ship by then

You also stop the monster and human camps from coming together as one entity and coexisting.

We all know that without Ilias gone, another war is imminent, or, at the very least, the rogue monsters would wind up causing more harm in the long-run than the attempted genocide did.

Why? What, you'd prefer a character stays as a 2-bit evil and never develops?

Heck, at the ending of MGQ she shows regret for her actions because the reality was, she was just lonely.

Also, what's KC?

>You also stop the monster and human camps from coming together as one entity and coexisting.
>Coexisting with MGQ monsters
>A good thing

If it was MGE or ELMG type monsters then MAYBE you'd have a point, but you don't.

>Why? What, you'd prefer a character stays as a 2-bit evil and never develops?
>He thinks Ilias was evil
>He doesn't think Alice I wasn't the evil one

>Forget that this thread got culturally enriched by immigrants so pretty much nobody remembers the several terabyte big discussions on the matter back in /mgqg/

I hate you people. You're all inhuman. I cried when I killed Alice for completitionists sake. It's not a good thing, she's actually a legitimately sweet person.

I'm beside myself. Why would they even have such a sad ending?

The last post isn't going to happen. He's said repetitively that Paradox is going to have a more branching plot. Heck, the first choice you make is substantial - to team up with Alice or queen cunt Ilias.

>she's actually a legitimately sweet person.
>Kills the shota if he leaves her be

I mean with Ilias gone there's no reason for the monsters to not go and just take over everything if they want. Remember that Black Alice is still there and still has her followers.

> Ilias din do nuttin
> Meanwhile, Promestein is ridiculed for her entire life, is locked up alone in a cave forever, then is made into Ilias' bitch, all just for giving the humans fire.
> Forgetting the whole genocide thing.

What, you don't like coexisting with monstergirls? I'm sure basically any man would love it. Yeah, I know there are downsides, but they'd basically disappear after a few generations.

I'd live in succubus village, thanks as a succubus.

>she's actually a legitimately sweet person
>Kills you for ignoring her
>Even though you were already scheduled to go meet a literal God
>Even though you didn't do anything to her by leaving
>Even though she fell on the anti-monster capital of the world, and said shota only left her alone without telling anyone a monster was in the forest instead of doing god knows what while she slept
>Even if you help her she goes to your house, mind controls you, eats your food, and acts like a bitch

>He took MGQ at face value
>Lil faggot unironically cried

>genocide
>bad
>Forgetting the whole tartarus thing.

>Yeah, I know there are downsides
>Most monsters ingame kill you or enslave you or worse

Yeah, downsides.

>Genocide
>Bad

What are you talking about? None of those side-endings results in Luka dying. He's just enthralled by pleasure for the rest of his life.

Like in the succubus village, they even tell him straight-up that they'll celebrate him as a hero until the day he dies and will drown him with pleasure, even after they can't take energy from him. It's the same with literally any of them.

>Discussion about Ilias
>Didn't miss it this time

Reminder
monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Losenis/New_Side_Story:_Ilias_After

> All these Iliasdrones in this thread.

Jesus christ.

Tartarus' residents aren't monsters, they're like world viruses that nobody but Luka and Sonya in Nuruko's case wants around] because they're stupid as hell.

Is Luka's case the exact opposite of pic related where the more bitches he encounters the stronger he gets?

so it is true, Veeky Forums is a more muscular r9k

>I'm sure basically any man would love it.
Let's be honest here most real life humans think monster girls are a gross disgusting fetish.

Pretty sure the supernatural demonic half-woman/half-whateverthefuck which sole purpose is to consume as much semen as possible are the real monsters user.

They'd come around after their first sexing.

Seriously, it feeling *that* good would get around pretty quickly, and folks who are on the edge about it would be convinced to try it out.

Most people are fine with humanlike monstergirls like succubi or vampires.

Yeah I remember the Author of monster musume tells his parents that he draws manga and does not elaborate to them what he draws beyond that,

Again your average dudebro probably won't see the appeal of a woman with a snake's body for a lower half.

>t. Alice I

Alice I what?

>queen cunt ilias
That's goddess cunt to you, heathen

its a stupid int meme

> Tfw Ilias brainwashed most of you guys.

How long has she been fucking you?

>He doesn't know

FUCKING NEWFAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>missing the joke
fags

ok Alice

So what's your favorite monster girl (Doesn't have to be MGQ)?
What's your favorite anime?

>Sonia will die by the end of paradox, as she's not supposed to exist
>Alice will rape Luka and lick the tears off his face when it happens

missquote?

Didn't mean to reply to your post but oh well.

It's a toss-up between Succubi, Kitsune and Lamias.

Really angels and monsters are both horrible in these games, humans got dealt the worst hand imaginable.
>monsters are stronger than them and regularly eat them and rape them to death
>Ilias would have been perfectly happy to keep humanity in a shitty state of technological progress and the angels are just as sadistic as the monsters
>human females would never be able to compete with the pleasure monsters give and would eventually be bred out of existence
Why is monster musume the only damn universe where things have a chance at being fine

It's going to happen, power of friendship and such. Even if Ilias doesn't join Luka, she still recruits a Slime girl and Pochi of her own. Being weak calms her down a lot and allows her to see value in others. Although there are better candidates for Ilias-sama to recruit...

Canon-wise, sure, that's nice and good, because TT says so.

Logic-wise, holy shit... humans basically end up enslaved, and are simply eaten in secret rather than publicly. Then, once monsters take over the governments too, publicly. Luka doomed humans.

The Paradox world ain't having none of that shit though, humans are capable of fighting at a comparable level and using magic themselves. And, of course, that basically means everything with "coexistence" sorted itself out. Ilias was right all along, she just needed to reset things and give humans enough power.

>she's actually a legitimately sweet person.
She's kind of a bitch. Mind you, I like that in a girl, so this is a compliment, so you also know it's honest.

I'm a softie, I teared up and probably shed a few tears the first time. Bitch or not, the ribbon and music made me feel bad.

Because the MM monster girls are largely weak, whereas monstergirls in most other works are far stronger than humans. Aside from Big Kii and Suu-zilla, most of the things in MM could be handled by just a few humans with minimal armament.

Why would a slime wear a bikini anyway?

> and would eventually be bred out of existence

Why is that a huge problem anyway? Then you'd just have half monster half humans everywhere, and I'm guessing that if you have human blood, you can wind up male so their food supplies are fine anyway. Also, all the human women can choose to become a monstergirl of their choice, just like what happened to Sara, so they can be satisfied.

Does it really matter if 'pure' humans die off? Is it worth it to continue to fight the monsters to the death and lose generation upon generation of both humans and monsters, until either the monsters manage to enslave humanity or humanity massacres the monsters?

Given the monster's dependence on semen and their strength, there's only two real choices for humanity - absolute coexistence, or absolute antagonism. The former is preferential.

cause its stylish

so she isnt a degenerate in public.
Only in private.

I'm fond of lizard and other reptilian/amphibious girls
My favorite anime is Trigun

Am I being trolled?

>I don't want to scrape my knees so I'll condemn the entirety of humankind to live with a parasitic species that'll dive itself extinct by design due to being a single-gender species engineered for two-gender reproduction

SLAUGHTER OF REMINA BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

MANKIND STRONK ALICE WE WAR YOU

Monsters don't normally birth males, that's the problem

>when you realize /mggg/ is literally weeaboo /pol/

I realized that long ago.

In the MGQ case, monsters don't turn out male (unless you have godlike mary sue genes), so I'd assume humans would simply die out entirely.

That said, Science to the rescue!

The monsters with scientific prowess would just profane Promestein's research and turn the last few remaining human women into creatures like the Drain Plant, and genetically engineer them to breed huge crops of shotas. The genes of these shotas would be altered to increase complacency and diminish their intellect, so they could be mass produced as literal livestock.

Thanks to the mass-production, even the vore monsters are happy since they get a cheap source of free shotas to eat. But for humans, life as literal cattle is simply hell.

This is the world Luka will create.

Oh shit you're right

Hellhound
Kinnikuman
How's my taste?

Have you played these games at all?
Half-breeds are stupidly rare, literally the only ones we know of are Sara's ancestor and Luka's kids.
Also Sara did not choose to become a monstergirl, neither did she decide which one to be.

>He wasn't here for /mgqg/
>He wasn't here for the population shitstorm
>He wasn't here for the musket shitstorm

> Implying Sara wasn't happy about being a queen-class monstergirl because it meant she could get closer to her waifu.

To be honest I barely ever come here. Like maybe once a week or two but I do remember when it was called /mgqg/ and was confused that one day when I couldn't find it in the catalog.

Why are succubi the best monstergirl?

Then you completely missed everything. The things that went on back then make this thread in its current state look like a lgbt acceptance movement in comparison.

Because you live in a fantasy world in your mind

Shut up figment of my imagination.

Because you're vanilla as fuck.

Sara doesn't seem to care about anything related to her being a monster after that happened. Does she ever actually say anything about it?

>musket shitstorm
please do tell.

Almost literally anything, I do have a small soft spot for Kitsunes, Slimes, Succubi, things with tentacles and horrors.
I don't really watch animememes, but I have really liked One Punch Man

If you had to choose, what monstergirl would you be?

Did you miss the whole conversation she had with her dad in the monster fortress, or when you visit her for the second time, or even postgame?

She mentions a bit about it in each part.