How do I put silvia lettering on my ecoboos mustang? You know that badge/ letter ing thats on the trunk of silvias?

How do I put silvia lettering on my ecoboos mustang? You know that badge/ letter ing thats on the trunk of silvias?
also can I put any silvia parts in the mustang?
just ordered a CF hood for it

This thing is such an amazing tuner car.

What

There's a really good mustang-silvia conversion kit available for sale, real easy to use too.

INSTRUCTIONS:
Step 1- sell mustang
Step 2- buy silvia
Step 3- SPEEDY SPEED BOI

come on now

nissan stanza?

You know theres old school cursive lettering for mustang's right

no that's not what I want to do though

what the fuck

this is the kind of stuff I want, dunno if i should pick top or bottom though

also my friend set me up with a good deal, we're going to take the exact bulbs out of a silvia and into my mustang
also interested in RHD conversion

>tfw bought a s13 convertible because I hate miatas that much but really wanted FWD

am I the ultimate loser?

Yeah, pretty much.

at least its not a FWd civic right?

As long as you're enjoying it for what it is.

Wait isn't s13 rwd?

Also you might should have bought a civ. Vtec honda h22 makes as much power as a sr20det stock. Then makes shocking power once boosted. You bought a vert version of an already loose chassis you dork.

but its RWD!
i want to be a racer, a drifter like tsuchiya!
it was a good deal though right? i wanted something a bit more practical then miata
its really good!
i already did pop up delete, saving up for enkei (smallest size) and carbon hood
i want to make it guys
at least its not a shitty fwd honda
its not a honda
its better
its rwd

what the hell is going on in this thread

I just want to set up my mustang with silvia stuff but this guy came in here to bitch about his convertible

I raced a 240sx in my prelude and won. He slowed down like crazy entering the corner afterwards too. Your car is worse than certain Hondas in every single way.

Good job.

But why

because this mustang is so much like the silvia from a couple of years ago

It's a Mustang

If you want a Silvia, buy a Silvia

this is a 2016 mustang, I'm a grown ass man with a job and I can own whatever car I want. being in it just reminds me of the silvia I had as a kid alright? I wanted to see if I could make it look a bit like that
>tfw might have the original shifter/knob from my old silvia
>may have the seats somewhere too

Silvia ! Silvia!
Something something your number !
Silvia!

Then fucking do it faggot

Go to eBay and search for Silvia badges

Expect to be made fun of. If you're out buying a new Mustang then you can def go get yourself a Silvia.

A Mustang is a Mustang is a Silvia. They are both good things that should not be mixed.

Don't be that kid who puts STI badges on his 90s Civic.

Just to play devil's advocate here: if there's such a thing as a Sileighty, why can't there be a Mustavia?

10/10 my jimmies are well rustled.

Shitposters have brought this board to its knees, derailing any thread at will. The sad part is, it's mostly two really active ones. Some super basic moderation is all that's required, but no, that's too much work for the mods. I rarely even look at this board anymore, it's so bad.

Sil80s came from people putting Silvia front ends on 180s. They're the same basic car apart from liftback vs notchback. An Ecoboost mustang is in no way a Silvia at all.

The front end of a camaro looks most like an s15

Ewwwww $!