/utg/ - Undertale General

Auditions edtion

Previous timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

1st for buff feesh.

nice

>misspells edition
Damn it.

can someone post that omega flowey gif
i need it for reasons

>not snow bro edition

more fish

cute lizards

Frisk never sings.

Cute edition
Good night /utg/

smams and plinko

Cute stuff!

Homosexuals ???

An overwhelming amount of the things posted in this thread don't happen, and likely wouldn't happen if we go solely off canon.

remove snowdrake from this image

and in general

Is she fishing?

Frisk sings very much

Good night, user. Sweet dreams.

YOU FOOL bullying a character only makes me love them more!

The spider a cute! CUTE!!!
Huge thank you to the user who dropped a ton of fresh new spider rares/epics/legendaries last thread.

Good night. Sleep well and dream of your favorite!

best spooks

I'm gonna bully all your faves so hard that they'll cry all at the same time and you can't possibly keep up with the tears!

What did you do to him, /utg/?

Exactly what you think.

IMPRACTICAL FIGHTING TIME!

The only characters I post that aren't already bullied regularly are Gerson and the RGs
I dated him

>Butterscotch cream pie
How naughty.

Go on a date because he's a cool dude

they're at least moderately acceptable boogeymen

I made fun of his doofy outfit, I'm sorry

i ate his spaghetti.

post comfy ships

You're welcome! I have one last rare spider, then I'm done, for now.

I don't know why but Frisk singing in particular bothers me.
Probably because only two characters have actual voice clips. I hate musicals in general, and kids singing has to be one of the most annoying things I have ever heard.
Okay I know why it bothers me, I just don't know why I'm so uptight about a cute image right now.

Does anyone have that funny pic of sans and underfell sans with a hand holding twitze rolls (can't spell it)
There was a conversation below it of the original artist gating pissed off be use someone edited the hand in.

I am praying for you, my child.

Thanks senpai

But Frisk sings a song with Shyren

Well, at least you're honest about it. Most other people here freak out about non-canon stuff they don't like while being perfectly accepting of non-canon stuff they do.
I do my best to limit myself on it, but I understand the feeling at least.

They hum.

Pray harder

Uh...Gerson is a smelly old koot of a turtle that has probably outlived dozens of his friends!

The Royal Guards keep their helmets on all the time because they're hideous!

>tfw Mettablook is the only reason I save swap stuff
Does anyone else only like some AU stuff for ships or smut?

Lifting for the lovely lady!

Neither of those are negatives desu

YOU DEMON! I'LL END YOU!
Oh. Good, you better have treated him right, punk.
GO SAY SORRY TO HIM!
Great! How was it?

No, you won't.

it was delicious.

Good afternoon /utg/, I love you!

>insulting the hammer of justice
Undyne is gonna wreck you

Afternoon lad!

good afternoon random user

I remember a gif similar to this but it had flashbacks behind Undyne, anyone have that one?

Good afternoon! I love you too!
How was your morning?

Good night user, I've had a fine day playing video games, dicussing undertale and considering suicide as always.

Now I've played my daily animal crossing session, I'm not sure what to do to feel less lonely before sleeping. I could wrap a blanket around myself and cuddle a pillow while thinking of my favourite character but that doesn't do too much nowadays.

YEAH, I WILL!
GOOD!

Stop sinning, my child.

It's going okay! I was sleeping through the morning because my sleeping schedule is really bad, but the rest of the day is going okay. Thank you for asking! How are you?

Oh, user...I'm sorry, I have problems with that too sometimes. When I feel lonely or sad when I'm trying to sleep I usually say so in the thread I'm in and people are nice and talk to me and help me feel less lonely and then I calm down and I'm able to sleep after a little while. You could watch some videos to help you feel better or listen to music or just stick around here for a little longer if you'd like! It's gonna be okay user, I hope you feel better soon

Good afternoon everyone.

Sup

You can't stop me!

Ever try yoga? When I've been into it its been good at killing some of those disruptive thoughts during the day, and helped with sleep a bit too.

Yoga is top tier

thick tails

Would you still love your fave Undertale if they were 2 and when the cops arrived because of neighbour complaints they were stuck in a crib, malnourished, their diaper having gone unchanged for two days leaving them with a bad infection, while mommy and daddy giggled in the other room, their friend Marty having OD'd without them realizing it

who else wanna see Skateboard Girl wearing pantyhose

Doing all right my friend. Wrapping up some work, looking to not let the weekend just slip by.

One day I'll manage it.

>Would you still love your fav Undertale if they were 2
Stopped reading here, answer is already no regardless of the rest.

Can I have some cute bots, please?

I do. Drawfags get on this.

Too old for you?

Got you covered.

with or without her school uniform?
I can see her being really cute wearing underwear and being flat chested

I strongly dislike children in general. I don't sperg out around them or anything, but the faster I get away from them the better for my mental health.

Ok

Sure.

God damn it.

>Napstablook in a robot body
The worst meme.

you could just make two versions, one with and one without. I feel like she has them beautiful B's though.

Napstaton is good tho
especially if you portray them as a masculine girl instead of a generic depressed faggot

Sorry

No, it's pretty damned out of character. Even more so than all the spooky/gentleman/father Gaster stuff we see.
Human Blook I don't mind as much though.

So as a completely OC character then?

Goat

Children

But where are my boat children?

What's wrong with it? It's pretty cute in my opinion. It's not like people are trying to defend it as canon or anything.

You can have a goat child with a boat in the background, but that's all.

good taste

people want to hate everything. some people like it, some people hate it. leave it at that.

Partly because I'm a little salty. I'll just admit that up front.
The majority of it is because I just find it so bloody uncreative. Mettaton being a robot, even going from the boxy to more appealing body, felt pretty nice. Basically becoming what he always wanted to be, and coming out gloriously on stage. Then there's Napstablook in a robot body because ... well, Mettaton is in a robot body! So we'll also put Napstablook in one too! It's just stale, and ear marks the artist to me as someone with little creativity.

>Human Blook I don't mind as much though.
Well here's one of the few pics of them I have.

goat and human child

I don't think Blooky getting a robot body is really bad, in of itself.
I think the issue is that Blooky's got no need for a HUMAN body. They're just a little ghost that likes music and taking care of snails, no need to become a human just for that.

i can see it as being uncreative because 'mettaton did it so lets do it to napstablook too because he's a ghost' but of course that's what happens. what else would it be?
same complaint to the mad dummy robot but at least napstablook doesn't look like a complete copy of it.