Where's the best place to hit a night touge in the San Diego area?

Where's the best place to hit a night touge in the San Diego area?

Sunset Highway off interstate 8 past Pine Valley

Thanks m8 I owe ya a pint

It'll take you into the Cuyamaca area, and it'll meet with the 79. Taking that south brings you to the 8 again, and taking it north brings you to Julian

real life isnt intial D faggot
go kill yourself

Touge me fgt

Found the FF cuck.

Isn't that the canyon areas past Rancho? I'd love to say those roads are great, they really would be, but they are littered with potholes and shitty road patches.

What blvd do the prostitutes hang out at in san Diego?

I used to drive the S6-S7 at night all the time. After 6pm in the winter there is literally nobody up there except maybe a few stargazers.

What?

Rancho has the 94 back there, but I'm talking more up in the mountains north of the 8

You'll have to throw a map my way. I don't get the chance to get out that way often and need some good riding spots for my days off.
>Night job makes things difficult as shit

I see a lot of bikes taking the 78 into Santa Ysabel and Julian all the time, mostly cruisers but it's a lot of fun on the weekdays. Weekends are full of tourists who don't know how to drive, though

Perfect, Monday and Tuesdays are my days (nights) off so I guess I'll try heading out that way tomorrow.

are you implying there are no FF cars out on the toegay?

You stupid fuck there is no "togay" in Sand Diego, this isnt fucking japan cartoon you moron
All there is just some residential roads in a vaguely mountainous area where you'll most likely get rolled on and have your car towed and be put in jail overnight

Or you'll be racing down the street listening to nobody sleeping in tokyo and you'll hit some little kid and be put away for life on manslaughter charges

I just smoked a fat blunt and heading over if u wanna get smoked

>Where's the best place to hit a night touge in the San Diego area?

Perhaps you should find a listing of the various car groups in your area. Then you can visit some of their meets or gatherings. Some of them may very well talk about various cruising areas they are fond of.

Generally, cities have "no cruising" laws to prevent racer types from congregating in their area. Because of that, you have car fans no longer drive around but instead have "meets" where they park and sort of gather around. Then they take off to do a little driving as a group. As long as they don't repeat drive an area three times in the same day within a X hour period, the activity doesn't trigger the cruising law.