/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create a /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29791/?
mega.co.nz/#!KYFTGKrY!E8HQdml5yVzjImFd0F_ioymfjuIvbzod_iRSZ8n5RIM
youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15429/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74212/?
pastebin.com/tAWkbZS4
pastebin.com/P8nfqder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spiderpost.

fags and shitposters, living in harmony

Waifus,lore and harmony!

waifupost

Ree

waifupost best posts

Status update on the waifu wall

me defe*gunshot*

I want Clones to cut off my finger and toes, blend them up into a smoothie, and force me to drink it.

See some sights, grab some gold. That's the way to live, I'd say.

I'm starting to make WAIFU PROGRESS thanks to tesg.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29791/?

cute bosmer? waifu

still very WiP, lurking for more large closeup shots

your ENB is very... orange

I think I'm making progress.

What is some /ss/ mods?

Any chance of making this 16:9 so it's wallpaperable

I want to wipe my mod organiser completely, does it just have files in my skyrim folder or does it have shit lurking anywhere else?

Of course! I mean if you're going to make a stealth archer you have to make a bosmer right?

I'm actually standing in front of a fire tho. I'm using serenity.

Drink cyanide, pedophile.

post a picture not in front of a fire

know not very strong
not always can defen every one
try lots but always hated
not many frend so defen to maked frend
still never strong enouf

;_;

can i be added?

Try Eiries' Mer normalmap textures.
mega.co.nz/#!KYFTGKrY!E8HQdml5yVzjImFd0F_ioymfjuIvbzod_iRSZ8n5RIM

yeah im gonna make a few different sizes and resolutions of it when its done. gonna finish that started row and then gonna be done with the first version.

sure, gonna look not very nice tho, 1440x900 is too low.

What is some good /ss/ mods?

Shouldn't matter too much unless the original image is extremely big, which then I'm probably fucked..

actually it was big enough

will there be one for husbandos?
you can only defen with a great sword

You just doing everybody, or is this a special club?

Good waifus only.
If you ain't on the wall, you AIN'T SHIT

kys faggot

Is Genesis better than ASIS?

Ooh neat, thanks dude.

What's her name?

>husbandos?
i probably add a line or two for husbandos since /tesg/ doesnt have many.

everyone that can supply a big enough image. Pls have ENB and not vanilla textures.

._.

Thanks I'll take a look!

H-hazukashii...

CUTE waifu

Add me to da grid boi

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

is nita kill?

What clothing is that?

Gief outfit

What's your favorite LoversLab mod (Don't pretend like you don't use it)?

I use based Mana Tanks. I can play and ara ara~ milf mage who stores her Magicka in her breasts. Shit's so cash.

He's playing other games right now. Not sure if he's ever coming back.

Moved on with his life while the rest of us are stuck here

>other games

every man's refund?

All these years, I didnt know you could save the lady in the Forsworn attack.

Dark Souls Armors/Weapons

OK !!

defenguin follower when?!

Funny. First time I encountered that I thought "he's gonna kill that lady" and I took care of him. Now of course every time I walk into Markarth for the first time I biff him on the head and carry on with my business.

Tell me about your character. What are their specialties, back stories, how do they travel etc.

I just want some ideas.

>tfw you actually fell for the nms meme
Hope mankind divided don't suck balls.

Sorry but i have no idea....its an old screenshot and i only used the clothing very briefly because it would clip too much

sure.

Your can make your own

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15429/?

>that jawline
It's a bit manly tbqh.

its a strong nord wymyn

thank you user!

>Specialties
Hunting, cooking, killing spiders
>Backstory
Kaarina was born of a Bosmeri ranger and a Nord woman from Bruma. Her mother died of illness when she was very young, so her father tended to her and the house for a few years after. Unable to make a living and raise a daughter, Kaarina left home with her father at the age of 5. Life was harsh, but she became attuned to the ways of the wilds very swiftly. Her father taught her to use a bow in true Bosmer fashion and the two became renowned hunters in Bruma, providing plentiful amounts meat and fur. Despite her close bond with her father and their success, she still had an empty spot in her heart that her mother had left. Her father urged her to journey to Skyrim to reconnect with her Nord heritage, so they parted ways for a time as Kaarina headed North. She now roams Skyrim seeking to turn over every rock, swim in every stream, and scale every snowy peak that she can find.
>How do they travel
By walking

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74212/?

Theo is a wandering orphan whose parents were murdered by Khajit bandits. Said bandits sold him as a slave for skooma, but Theo managed to runaway shortly after being sold.
Nowadays, he relies on the kind-hearted nature and loose change of those easily manipulated by his pitiable state.

So Kaarina is one of those halfsies?

>Specialties
Killing altmer, drinking mead and performing ballads
>Backstory
pastebin.com/tAWkbZS4 its not really finished

>how do they travel
Walking and riding

She's just called Prisoner in my game. I'm not creative enough to think of a good name.

Gosh. I've never gotten so much attention before. I only hope more bosmer waifu's come along.

...that's a boy?

>this nigga jacking his jelq to a shota

Retex and remodel a riekling. Put armor on it. Use riekling follower mod. Defenguin.

user you HAVE to give her a name.

>Specialties
Blacksmithing, Crafting, Killing shit

>Back stories
Before traveling in the lands of Skyrim, Veit lived in the swamps as a child with his mother and father. His father was a dedicated weapon-smith while his mother usually stayed at home and sold farmed goods. Most of the village citizens thought that his father's smithing skills were a bit unorthodox, since he tend to stray from traditional Argonian weaponry. This didn't deter him from continuing his projects, considering he thought that this was extremely important to him.

One of the Father's dreams that he spoke of were to travel across Tamriel, learning every smithing techniques each province had to offer, with the main goal of crafting a weapon from each specific area. After leaving his homeland, Veit decided to continue his father's mission on his own after he unfortunately passed away.

>How do they travel
Usually by walking. Occasionally takes a horse or carriage if the destination is extremely far away.

It's set to private.

>Have 3DNPC, AFT, and the compatibility patch for them
>Get married to Zora
>Something broke and now she's still following me but the "Follow me" option is always there in dialogue and I can't manage her items or anything

Well fuck

ELDER SCROLLS 6

W H E N

That's not how heredity works in TES. The child inherits the race of the mother. She just has a few Bosmer traits.
If that was b8, good job, you got me.

fixed, forgot about that

Skyrim 2 - Like Skyrim with Guns

post more of that khajiit pls

>Specialties
Mercy is a fervent healer and a follower of Kynareth. She is often at the back of the party, providing life saving healing. When under attack she employs her mutagen wings to fly to safety, or summons atronachs to fight.
>Back story
She was raised as a priestess of Kynareth, but set out on an adventure as a young girl. She arrived in Skyrim to provide humanitarian work and heal. To pay bills she became an adventurer. As her name would imply, she opts for peaceful solutions and heals to the best of her abilities.
>Travels
Very light, robes of restoration and some heavy boots/gauntlets. She often travels with a guard or two who do the fighting for her while she provides healing. Sometimes she summons Atronachs to defend herself.

That's basically what happens when you use AFT.
I had the same thing happened to Erandur and he wouldn't follow me across multiple save files. Even brand new ones he wouldn't follow me.

Switch to EFF and just grab the patch that it has.

you really need to give her a name dude

Well, surely I'm not a girl, user.

You could be one.

Nah I posted too soon, I just told Meresine to leave and it fixed Zora's follower status (and meresine didn't even actually leave)

If I do another playthrough I'll probably switch to something besides AFT but with enough dicking around I got it working well enough here and I think I have my final party set up now

Also

>Kick Lydia out of my party a while ago and replace her with Lajjan
>Lydia shows up to my wedding completely naked, then doesn't come back to my house

I guess she was mad

YOU.

Yeah. YOU. You there, who is too shy to post his waifu/character.

Post them RIGHT NOW.

What is some good /ss/ mods?

Do you accept bloodsucker?

disgusting/everything that is holy

Go to /fog/ and ask buffscale for shota mods.

>Mfw fell for memewatch

How about this one?

>that khajiit

moar

might be a little bit too small

thats...thats a waifu right? don't wan't to offend you but i can't tell ...

Nothing in Elder Scrolls works the way you'd expect it to work.

The sun is actually a literal hole in the sky.

Not my khajiit. It belongs to witchcat and I was merely testing out the follower to see how it looks.

This tbqh. I like the game but it deserves to be at most a $20 title for the amount offers.

makes u think u kno....

>Specialties:
Mordessa is an Arbalist, half-talented with fire, makes friends easily, optimistic, is a pack mule.
>Backstory:
This should about sum it up, though, it could use some revision: pastebin.com/P8nfqder
>Ways of travel:
Entirely by foot, with the exception of if a ride is offered via cart, boat, broom, etc.