>Block list, furniture themes and paint
imgur.com/a/hQzDQ
imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28&usp=sh

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8&usp=sh

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/4613115
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-terrariapatcher-plugins-and-more.24615/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

let it die

I don't really know what to change it to. I like YOU DIED, but the font is horseshit and you have to add 2 spaces in between the letters if you want it to appear without glitches

strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

So Veeky Forums I'm trying to build world anchors in various biomes based on the anchor related to the civilization tied with that biome's furniture set.
The closest style I've found to an Egyptian anchor was an admiralty style, I'm going to make the top of it into an ankh charm. Any changes I should make before I wall and furniture it up? Also the end of the arms are probably going to stay un-hammered to look like pyramids.

Also doing a plough anchor for the dynasty anchor and a flatter admiralty arch for a viking style anchor

then change the font

/teg/*

I'm not well versed in anchors, but I think the arms at the bottom should be more curved than they are.

I was debating that one to keep it a bit more different from the the viking anchor but decided against it to allow the anchor to flow with terrain better, plus look atleast somewhat livable. Also the type of plow (for whatever reason I said plough earlier) anchor im making is closer to the shape of the CQR without the quick release.

Wew lad. Only 24 minuted to get to page 10 from page 1.

Now I want to play a freefall challenge map, where the fall twists and turns with obstacles in the way.

Is the Pickle server up? I'm bored

digging an anti-corruption chasm, but I don't know how big or what the walls have to be made of

was it metal block, then 6 empty spaces, then metal block?

Why waste metal? Just use stone brick.

gray brick*

okay, thank you

You only need a 3 block space to stop the spread. If the vines (which can grow on the corrupt surface ) are an issue you want to cover a side of the hellevator with some kind of obstruction. I use clay.

Hey hey hey. That's a good idea. I might start building something like that when the buildan server comes back online.

nigga!

n i g g a

Steampunker a best

What kind of personality does she have?

>OI YA JOBBER BETTAH GET THUH FOKIN CEMENT MIXER M8

Oi, you talking bad about steampunker m8? I'll pop ya right in tha gabber fa that

I fucking hate this place.

Then leave faggot

I know right, the best waifu is obviously the lamia.
Plebs everywhere.

Holy shit you didn't die! didn't expect that!
Good job!

wot do mean the logic gate doesn't werk, press da bloody booton you fookin wanker

"Don't forget you're here forever."

Rip

Is there a way to remove the long-ass death screen on Expert? I'm playing solo, I don't need to put up with this shit.

terrariapatcher

Never heard of it. If I use it, do I have to run Terrraria using something like Tmodloader? I like launching from Steam.

Nope.

forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-terrariapatcher-plugins-and-more.24615/

The plugin you are looking for is called Respawn

Good night, anons. See you again in 9-10 hours.

>Kill 5 hallowed mimics
>Get 4 crystal vile shards
Why is this thing so shit.

Thank you my dudes

nooo

These dragons are pretty crazy

FUCK THIS FUCKING FISH FAGGOT HE NEVER GIVES ME SHIT I'VE GIVEN HIM 20 FUCKING FISH AND HE HASN'T GIVEN ME ANYTHING BUT FUCKING APPRENTICE BAIT THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Working on some kind of boat/island abomination.
Any ideas?

Golem altar at the helm of the ship

It doesn't read as a ship with the grass and the mushroom trees. Not really a way to salvage it unless you scrap either the mushrooms or the boat concept entirely.

Corruption because it's less aesthetically obtrusive and worm scarf.

I prefer Corruption as a counterpart to Hallow
Crimson should be some random underground biome maybe a bit bigger than Granite

Decided to make a little house/smithy. Thoughts?

Nice, we could do with more steampunker pantishot.

I like it.

10/10

Looks cute and comfy.

ok

Crimson is nasty.

>+72 range

Isn't this a bug that happens with thorium mod?

Where over time your pickaxe will gain more range for pretty much no reason

It can also give you negative range for pretty much no reason. Fun times.

"friends"

BEHOLD, EPILEPSY MOUNTAIN!!

Oh shit is that what's causing me to not be able to mine anything at all sometimes?
Also have you been noticing a bug with boulders and enemies that shoot arrows?
When I activate a boulder trap, the boulder just disappears. When I break a boulder, the boulder disappears too, with no sound or the breaking animation.
Skeleton archers and goblin archers will get in the pose and you'll hear the fire sound, but no projectile will actually fire.

Yeah, especially in multiplayer. Pirate invasion becomes a near cakewalk because there's no projectilesexcept pirate captains cannonballs lmao.

Oh so it's a MP bug. No wonder, I've only really played it on MP with a couple of friends.

This wasn't even happening in the last versions, but in the update to 1.2.9.9 it started happening. I appreciate not getting fucked by boulders or arrows but at this point it feels a bit cheaty, like a decent amount of difficulty and challenge to the game was just removed.

I still get slapped by dart traps occasionally, unless you mean ordinary arrow shooting enemies. And I think the prefix mod adds a prefix that allows enemies to drop landmines or something that deal like 1000 damage, so it levels out.

Oh wow. I didn't see the new snowstorm effects until now. That's some nice shit. If they can juice up the trees and backgrounds for them somehow it'd be fantastic. I always wished there was some way or effort to make the forest areas feel more, well, foresty and enclosed.

Arrow shooting enemies. Dart traps work as usual.

That is so fucking cute. Straight to the fancy builds with it.

Just beat Brain of Cthulu. Space Armor or Crimson Armor? I have a Space Gun and intend on going Mage.

space armor, gives you infinite space gun use

Why would you record and then post this webm

do you get sexual gratification from this

Not him, but yes I do.

Post more you slut

It turns out the bump cooldown is 5 minutes, not 10. A single person can endlessly bump a thread if its consecutive posts are more than 5 minutes apart.
The cooldown gets reset if another person posts.

>it's another "arms-dealer and the nurse gets busy in the demolitionist work area" episode

I was so horny over seeing the nurse get BLACKED, but also nervous seeing them bang on the table with the nitroglycerin dynamites. Expected the whole house to splode at climax but luckily didnt :^)

We all know what happened to the nurses hospital bed. Completly ruined, amirite guys?

Solid tables is the key

Here's another webm in case that webm has somehow made you think I had some resemblance of skill instead of luck.

>BLACKED
This is why the nurse is, and will always be, the worst waifu. Even though healers are usually best waifu material, she manages to somehow fuck it up.

>just lets the bat 9/11 her ass
please tell me you aren't really this bad and that it's all just an act

Stylist stronk

I've been spending a lot of time on the details of this and then I stepped back and realized the entire thing is shit.
how2salvage

Avoid this pseudo-3D bullshit. Give it a normal roof.

It'd be okay actuated except those bits where the marble tries to connect to the grass totally ruin it